Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worried about taking my boy to his first game on Saturday 09:51 - Feb 26 with 474 viewstheselector

How do I keep the rictus grin going when someone gets sent off, when the inevitable defensive howler leads to a goal and when everyone around me is getting very, very angry?

I think the veins in my head will pop and my brain will start coming out of my ears.
Worried about taking my boy to his first game on Saturday on 10:15 - Feb 26 with 460 viewsloftboy

Been taking my 6 year old since he was 4, he,s used to my outbursts and 4 letter tirades, in fact he joined in yesterday.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Worried about taking my boy to his first game on Saturday on 10:26 - Feb 26 with 443 viewstheselector

Worried about taking my boy to his first game on Saturday on 10:15 - Feb 26 by loftboy

Been taking my 6 year old since he was 4, he,s used to my outbursts and 4 letter tirades, in fact he joined in yesterday.

The missus will definitely not be happy if my 6-year-old repeats any of my tirades.
Worried about taking my boy to his first game on Saturday on 10:28 - Feb 26 with 441 viewsloftboy

Worried about taking my boy to his first game on Saturday on 10:26 - Feb 26 by theselector

The missus will definitely not be happy if my 6-year-old repeats any of my tirades.

After the Chelsea game mine came home singing fark off Chelsea west London is ours

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Worried about taking my boy to his first game on Saturday on 10:29 - Feb 26 with 437 viewsted_hendrix

Take him Saturday selector.

He and you will get used to it, decades ago I first took Charlie and then a few Years later his younger brother, they've both experienced me driving us all home from QPR games years ago swearing that we're never coming back, we're shit etc, etc.

For Christ sake take him next Saturday, It's what QPR dads do.

QPR fans keep coming back for more, we don't know anything else.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Worried about taking my boy to his first game on Saturday on 12:07 - Feb 26 with 388 viewsessextaxiboy

Worried about taking my boy to his first game on Saturday on 10:29 - Feb 26 by ted_hendrix

Take him Saturday selector.

He and you will get used to it, decades ago I first took Charlie and then a few Years later his younger brother, they've both experienced me driving us all home from QPR games years ago swearing that we're never coming back, we're shit etc, etc.

For Christ sake take him next Saturday, It's what QPR dads do.

QPR fans keep coming back for more, we don't know anything else.

Make sure you are watching his face when he gets to the top.of the stairs and sees the pitch for the first time ..... One day he might be in your place with his own boy... With you wheezing up the steps behind them .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024