Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
offy website 19:03 - Aug 12 with 426 viewsWeaverQPR

So slow to load up and looks terrible the more i go on it the more i hate the new format

@WeavQPR

offy website on 19:05 - Aug 12 with 418 viewsGloucs_R

Crashes my galaxy tablet every time. Useless.

Poll: Are we staying up?

offy website on 19:31 - Aug 12 with 383 viewsTacticalR

I do find this quite strange. If QPR was building its own website from scratch you'd expect teething problems, but in this case we know it's based on a standard template used by other clubs, so you wouldn't expect these kind of problems.

Update: I just gave it a try and it was OK for me speedwise (on Windows XP sp3). The site is a bit tacky, but the speed seems OK. With all those ads, if your computer has a problem with Adobe Flash, then it's going to give you problems (but you would probably have had those on the old site too).

This page is rather, er, strange:
http://www.qpr.co.uk/mobile/

Air hostess clique

offy website on 19:38 - Aug 12 with 372 viewswaveydave

lol'd at the mobile version WTF
offy website on 19:44 - Aug 12 with 356 viewssmegma

Its pony.End of.
offy website on 20:15 - Aug 12 with 313 viewsHayesender

Completely and utterly shite on my HTC

Poll: Shamima Beghum

offy website on 20:20 - Aug 12 with 295 viewsbaz_qpr

its really awful, all the player bios are empty, its is just horrible to use. I am surprised Uncle Tony with all his marketing expertise is putting up with it. Surely the club should be taking control of this themselves, building a useable site that works with touch devices represents the QPR brand and probably would be sensible to do a version in Korean.

We spend millions on players and everything else and tuppence hapeny on some identikit template produced by the same people who made the last shovel of shite.

Sad thing is the media team at the club actually produce high quality content
offy website on 20:58 - Aug 12 with 262 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Stopped going on it. Someone post when they've sorted it please

It's got to be Yarg

offy website on 22:44 - Aug 12 with 198 viewsHollowayRanger

its just a mess slows everything down here on mine have to click more than once just to enter the thing clear the adverts then try and work out where the latest news is another click or two na sod it it

keep things simple most of us aint got to to mess about and dont want to be on there for more then a minute or two at a time

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024