Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
contracts 09:33 - Nov 18 with 450 viewsLowerloftLad

Im already looking towards next season and the championship but how many off them useless mercenreys contracts end are the likes of ferdinand swp zamora near the end what worrys me is the 12 players we signed this season we could sell hoillet b t i cant see us getting shot of any of they others id keep johnson and nelson thats about it

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

contracts on 09:39 - Nov 18 with 434 viewsJHoop

I really hope that TF and the rest of the club don't think like that after 12 games, we might as well give up now if they are.
contracts on 09:40 - Nov 18 with 433 viewsbaz_qpr

I'd doubt there are many that would go down with us, I'd try and keep Samba we would have to accept we will lose Adel, we will be stuck with the likes of Zamora
contracts on 09:51 - Nov 18 with 414 viewsLowerloftLad

So up till now the players have been trying for the last 12 games id hate to see what there líke when they have givin up

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

contracts on 09:51 - Nov 18 with 413 viewsLowerloftLad

So up till now the players have been trying for the last 12 games id hate to see what there líke when they have givin up

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

contracts on 09:59 - Nov 18 with 397 viewsJHoop

contracts on 09:51 - Nov 18 by LowerloftLad

There could be many reasons why they play the way they do. If you've ever worked for somebody who you have no faith in, know is making the wrong decisions has no real strategy, and you simply don't respect, it can be incredibly difficult to motivate yourself to be the best you can.

I'm not defending anybody here, but I still think that with a change, we have a chance.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024