Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ian Holloway — Passion, desire and determination 06:06 - Mar 12 with 726 viewsRoller

Today is the 50th birthday of Ian Holloway. The man whose passion, desire and determination rescued Q.P.R. when we were sliding into oblivion. Here is my tribute to a true Q.P.R. legend.

Passionate, barmy, charismatic, unorthodox, inspirational, outspoken, honest, eccentric; these are just a few of the words that have been used to describe Ian Holloway. A compelling case can be made in favour of each and every one of these words, however I believe, from a Q.P.R. perspective, the most fitting is simply saviour. When our club was at its lowest ebb Ian Scott Holloway firmly grabbed it by the scruff of its neck, hauled it out of the depths of despair and set it securely on the road to recovery. Without his passion, desire and boundless determination there is a very distinct possibility that we would not be marvelling at the skills of Adel Taarabt, Julio Cesar or Chris Samba today.

Read on...........

http://rollercoasterranger.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/ian-holloway-passion-desire-

Ian Holloway — Passion, desire and determination on 06:25 - Mar 12 with 716 viewsLblock

Great stuff

I agree with every single word

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Ian Holloway — Passion, desire and determination on 06:53 - Mar 12 with 703 viewsCanadaRanger

Ditto.
Ian Holloway — Passion, desire and determination on 08:05 - Mar 12 with 668 viewscjc

So if Harry left but we still stayed up, would you have him back as manager above all else?

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

Ian Holloway — Passion, desire and determination on 08:19 - Mar 12 with 647 viewswombat

Ian Holloway — Passion, desire and determination on 08:05 - Mar 12 by cjc

So if Harry left but we still stayed up, would you have him back as manager above all else?

I would , think he has learned a fair bit since he left us to be honest

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Ian Holloway — Passion, desire and determination on 06:47 - Mar 14 with 504 viewsRoller

Ian Holloway — Passion, desire and determination on 08:05 - Mar 12 by cjc

Given those circumstances probably not. I think we'd have a dressing room revolt in next to no time as he let rip at those players with, shall we say, a laid back attitude.
Ian Holloway — Passion, desire and determination on 07:51 - Mar 14 with 482 viewstoemasher

Ian Holloway — Passion, desire and determination on 06:47 - Mar 14 by Roller

Given those circumstances probably not. I think we'd have a dressing room revolt in next to no time as he let rip at those players with, shall we say, a laid back attitude.

Great read, thanks. And to think of ollie and Hughes in a personality competition...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024