Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Controversial. 16:15 - Mar 14 with 481 viewsexiled_dictator

OK, I am going to go for it, and if this post gets deleted at a subsequent time, then so be it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21782595

In my opinion, and it is only my opinion, the ONLY reason that Rio Ferdinand has been selected to play is because John Terry is not in the team.
Simples.
Factumundo.
End of.

I believe that until quite recently, Terry had a huge amount of power both within Chelsea & The FA. I have no proof, this is what I believe. And as long as there was a feud between Terry & the Ferdinands over the TerryAreYouCallingMeABlackuntGate Affair, then Rio was never going to get into the England team.
You could argue that his performances of late for ManUre have not been that great, which just shows you where we are with England that an under-performing 34 year old gets called up to represent his country. Dawson is playing much better, in my opinion, and I still think that Cahill is s hit & overrated.

Would love to be a fly on the wall when Rio gets to talk to A Cole about hot summer days, cold beers, ice creams & chock ices.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Controversial. on 16:23 - Mar 14 with 435 viewsWokingR

Well that's got us all holding our breath !
Controversial. on 16:29 - Mar 14 with 402 viewsTonto

Im not sure how slagging off John terry can be called controvercial on this board...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Controversial. on 16:29 - Mar 14 with 402 viewsrobith

Actually, I think Ferdinand's been in pretty good form lately
Controversial. on 16:45 - Mar 14 with 343 viewshoof_hearted

Controversial. on 16:29 - Mar 14 by robith

Actually, I think Ferdinand's been in pretty good form lately

Exactly. Terry has been injured and on the bench and Rio has been in the first team of the runaway league leaders and playing well.

I think to make it a bit more controversial you needed to say the FA have put pressure on Hodgson to play someone with the name of a Brazilian city.

Also, the zionist Daniel Levy made Gareth Bale play for Wales. A left wing plot if ever I saw one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024