Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who has got grey hair here?? It's all over, it's cured apparently 16:31 - May 6 with 629 viewsJAPRANGERS

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/10039767/Grey-hair-a-thing-of-the-past-after-

Big hairdye won't like this one bit will they??
Who has got grey hair here?? It's all over, it's cured apparently on 16:50 - May 6 with 588 viewsJAPRANGERS

and 'arry won't have to dye his hair any longer. Why do men dye their hair anyway??
Who has got grey hair here?? It's all over, it's cured apparently on 18:01 - May 6 with 523 viewsscot1963

exactly why do they do it - Madejeski is an example to all. I like grey hair on men
Who has got grey hair here?? It's all over, it's cured apparently on 18:09 - May 6 with 515 viewsTheBlob

Who has got grey hair here?? It's all over, it's cured apparently on 18:01 - May 6 by scot1963

exactly why do they do it - Madejeski is an example to all. I like grey hair on men

I told you before.I am NOT grey.It's shimmering strands of spun gold.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Who has got grey hair here?? It's all over, it's cured apparently on 18:19 - May 6 with 500 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Who has got grey hair here?? It's all over, it's cured apparently on 18:09 - May 6 by TheBlob

I told you before.I am NOT grey.It's shimmering strands of spun gold.

It's the distinguished look, Im told.....
Who has got grey hair here?? It's all over, it's cured apparently on 18:21 - May 6 with 497 viewsqueensparker

Starting going grey a couple of years ago and couldn't care less - why would you dye it??

Now it looks like it's starting to fall out as well. For both of these things I'm putting the blame entirely on QPR.
Who has got grey hair here?? It's all over, it's cured apparently on 18:23 - May 6 with 490 viewsTheBlob

Who has got grey hair here?? It's all over, it's cured apparently on 18:19 - May 6 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Actual picture of Blob taken this very afternoon.Not a wisp of grey.....

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Who has got grey hair here?? It's all over, it's cured apparently on 18:25 - May 6 with 484 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Who has got grey hair here?? It's all over, it's cured apparently on 18:23 - May 6 by TheBlob

Not very distinguished, either
Who has got grey hair here?? It's all over, it's cured apparently on 18:28 - May 6 with 478 viewsderbyhoop

Grey is not discoloured!!!!

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

Who has got grey hair here?? It's all over, it's cured apparently on 18:29 - May 6 with 475 viewsscot1963

Who has got grey hair here?? It's all over, it's cured apparently on 18:21 - May 6 by queensparker

Starting going grey a couple of years ago and couldn't care less - why would you dye it??

Now it looks like it's starting to fall out as well. For both of these things I'm putting the blame entirely on QPR.

make going bald a positive statement and tattoo in the gaps - celtic band or some such - suggested this to a guy who has an Alan Shearer style balding pattern and he was impressed with the idea (or gave a pretence that he was)
Who has got grey hair here?? It's all over, it's cured apparently on 18:31 - May 6 with 470 viewsscot1963

Who has got grey hair here?? It's all over, it's cured apparently on 18:23 - May 6 by TheBlob

looks nothing like you - you know it's noddy holder meets gerard depardieu meets chris tarrant
Who has got grey hair here?? It's all over, it's cured apparently on 18:53 - May 6 with 437 viewsTacticalR

Grey liberation?

Air hostess clique

Who has got grey hair here?? It's all over, it's cured apparently on 19:04 - May 6 with 408 viewsHollowayRanger

I a silver fox!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Who has got grey hair here?? It's all over, it's cured apparently on 21:24 - May 6 with 321 viewsisawqpratwcity

Who has got grey hair here?? It's all over, it's cured apparently on 18:29 - May 6 by scot1963

make going bald a positive statement and tattoo in the gaps - celtic band or some such - suggested this to a guy who has an Alan Shearer style balding pattern and he was impressed with the idea (or gave a pretence that he was)

Really lazy blokes could have a comb-over tattoo.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Who has got grey hair here?? It's all over, it's cured apparently on 21:36 - May 6 with 308 viewsscot1963

Who has got grey hair here?? It's all over, it's cured apparently on 21:24 - May 6 by isawqpratwcity

Really lazy blokes could have a comb-over tattoo.

whatever happened to the comb-over - you just don't see a good one any more. Is Gervinho's a strange comb-over from the back/sides or just a receding hairline do you reckon?
Who has got grey hair here?? It's all over, it's cured apparently on 22:10 - May 6 with 276 viewsisawqpratwcity

Who has got grey hair here?? It's all over, it's cured apparently on 21:36 - May 6 by scot1963

whatever happened to the comb-over - you just don't see a good one any more. Is Gervinho's a strange comb-over from the back/sides or just a receding hairline do you reckon?

Had to go to Google Images to see what he had on his bonce. His hairdresser wants shooting!

Remembering Crouch's answer when asked what he'd be if not a Premier League footballer (answer: a virgin), I looked up "gervinho girlfriend" and there were lots of pictures of our Joey! WTF?

I once knew an old bloke who worked for me and you could joke with him about anything but his truly, truly awful comb-over. Eventually his missus got him to cut it off and he looked fine. Some people, eh?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Who has got grey hair here?? It's all over, it's cured apparently on 23:33 - May 6 with 233 viewsCanadaRanger

Who has got grey hair here?? It's all over, it's cured apparently on 18:19 - May 6 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Yes, and after "distinguished" comes "extinguished"...
Who has got grey hair here?? It's all over, it's cured apparently on 23:40 - May 6 with 228 viewsscot1963

I think there is a 'dapper' stage in between those two - any sign of being called dapper and you know there's not long left
Who has got grey hair here?? It's all over, it's cured apparently on 23:41 - May 6 with 227 viewsscot1963

Who has got grey hair here?? It's all over, it's cured apparently on 22:10 - May 6 by isawqpratwcity

Had to go to Google Images to see what he had on his bonce. His hairdresser wants shooting!

Remembering Crouch's answer when asked what he'd be if not a Premier League footballer (answer: a virgin), I looked up "gervinho girlfriend" and there were lots of pictures of our Joey! WTF?

I once knew an old bloke who worked for me and you could joke with him about anything but his truly, truly awful comb-over. Eventually his missus got him to cut it off and he looked fine. Some people, eh?

it is a very touchy subject, all that meticulous grooming only for it to fly sideways in the wind and have people take the p1ss - the only current comb-over I can think of is Donald Trump and he takes loads of stick
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024