Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool bottling it 22:08 - May 5 with 2578 viewsnordenblue

Suarez face was a picture after tonights game,couldnt happen to a nicer fella.Class player no doubt but possibly my most hated footballer in recent years
Liverpool bottling it on 22:12 - May 5 with 2555 viewsPDIDDY

Hated by who? You take life far too serious

Gissa job

Liverpool bottling it on 22:16 - May 5 with 2541 viewsnordenblue

Liverpool bottling it on 22:12 - May 5 by PDIDDY

Hated by who? You take life far too serious

Read the post,thanks
Liverpool bottling it on 22:37 - May 5 with 2475 viewsKenBoon

Glenn Murray assist for the equaliser too. The Crystal Palace fans are brilliant. Nothing but noise for 95 minutes. Class.
Liverpool bottling it on 09:56 - May 6 with 2308 viewsParkinsGimp

Brilliant to see the vermin crying , wonder if their coaches were attacked on the way back as well as their dads and lads beaten up.......on no sorry wasnt on beautiful merseyside.
Loved the look on gerrards face , shame we couldnt see buck-tooth , hiding his face.
Couldnt happen to a more deserving club or set of fans.
Liverpool bottling it on 12:58 - May 6 with 2201 viewspieandpeasdale

Ha ha love it.
Looks like the Scousers will be handing back the Premier League trophy they won a few months back.
Liverpool bottling it on 15:06 - May 6 with 2129 viewsChaffRAFC

Must admit, I had a hell of a chuckle to myself. Brilliant scenes.

I don't even think Suarez will have been crying under his shirt, probably just attention seeking.

Title must surely be gone now, and I can go back to celebrating the fact I have as many Premier League winners medals as Steven Gerrard!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Liverpool bottling it on 15:09 - May 6 with 2117 viewsAtThePeake

Liverpool bottling it on 15:06 - May 6 by ChaffRAFC

Must admit, I had a hell of a chuckle to myself. Brilliant scenes.

I don't even think Suarez will have been crying under his shirt, probably just attention seeking.

Title must surely be gone now, and I can go back to celebrating the fact I have as many Premier League winners medals as Steven Gerrard!

Housemate has decided not to return after last night.

Absolutely terrific.

Tangled up in blue.

Liverpool bottling it on 10:33 - May 7 with 1978 viewsmidlandsdale

But it's ok for City to win and get fined 50 million and have the squad reduced for next season! Football must be the most hypocritical and uncontrolled business on the planet! Don't get me wrong, I have no axe to grind with either club but it does seem to be a real contradiction
Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool bottling it on 14:56 - May 7 with 1873 viewspioneer

Liverpool bottling it on 10:33 - May 7 by midlandsdale

But it's ok for City to win and get fined 50 million and have the squad reduced for next season! Football must be the most hypocritical and uncontrolled business on the planet! Don't get me wrong, I have no axe to grind with either club but it does seem to be a real contradiction

Thats a UEFA matter - the FA have no problem with big spending by foreign owners - they can spend what they want and have who they want in their squad for the premier league.
The sames rules apply to all, yes even the multi millionaires who own Liverpool.

Lets remember who paid ridiculous transfer fees for those two dopes now wearing West Ham colours (Carroll and Downing).
Liverpool bottling it on 15:09 - May 7 with 1845 viewsdingdangblue

Liverpool bottling it on 10:33 - May 7 by midlandsdale

I don't see the point with this totally over exaggerated fine by Uefa - yes City have overspent but where has it got them in Europe? Its not like they have got anywhere near winning the thing. As for racist chanting - how about a 8000 euro fine?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024