Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oldham away... 08:32 - Mar 18 with 20285 viewsaleanddale

How things change...

2400 home fans at the 3 sided ground last night.. Oldham dropping like a stone.

This sets Tuesdays game up a treat.. Hopefully we can add to the current crisis at BP.
Oldham away... on 09:15 - Mar 18 with 7712 viewsoa85

probably be 2400 home fans next Tuesday aswell, factor in the visiting support and there will probably be a bumper 3000 there.
Oldham away... on 09:32 - Mar 18 with 7664 viewsParkinsGimp

LOL massive club BIFFO BIFFO BIFFO ,
Oldham away... on 09:32 - Mar 18 with 7665 viewsaleanddale

Oldham away... on 09:15 - Mar 18 by oa85

probably be 2400 home fans next Tuesday aswell, factor in the visiting support and there will probably be a bumper 3000 there.

Is it oldham holidays?

Why have the best supporters in the football league abandoned ship?
Oldham away... on 10:29 - Mar 18 with 7566 viewsoa85

Oldham away... on 09:32 - Mar 18 by aleanddale

Is it oldham holidays?

Why have the best supporters in the football league abandoned ship?

clubs dropping like a stone, chairmans shafted us (again), three home games in 10 days (two of them local games with a lot more interest than MK dons). Its hardly surprising that only season ticket holders turned up. Still better than your 1700 at home when you were sat on the verge of the play offs.
Oldham away... on 10:42 - Mar 18 with 7543 viewsD_Alien

Oldham away... on 10:29 - Mar 18 by oa85

clubs dropping like a stone, chairmans shafted us (again), three home games in 10 days (two of them local games with a lot more interest than MK dons). Its hardly surprising that only season ticket holders turned up. Still better than your 1700 at home when you were sat on the verge of the play offs.

Will we be sat on the verge at your place or do we get one of the three stands?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Oldham away... on 10:50 - Mar 18 with 7522 viewstazzydjr

It's irony & double standards at it's finest and you lot criticize the mighty dale's low attendance's we are now in the same boat except the crew is calling mutiny on our boat to the biffo's on board the ship

How's it feel now the Football World is put right and your back in our shadow once again?

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Oldham away... on 10:51 - Mar 18 with 7510 viewsoa85

Oldham away... on 10:50 - Mar 18 by tazzydjr

It's irony & double standards at it's finest and you lot criticize the mighty dale's low attendance's we are now in the same boat except the crew is calling mutiny on our boat to the biffo's on board the ship

How's it feel now the Football World is put right and your back in our shadow once again?

Oldham away... on 10:52 - Mar 18 with 7505 viewsoa85

Oldham away... on 10:50 - Mar 18 by tazzydjr

seriously though thank you tizzy, you've just brightened up my morning
Login to get fewer ads

Oldham away... on 10:58 - Mar 18 with 7487 viewsDaleiLama

Oldham away... on 10:42 - Mar 18 by D_Alien

Will we be sat on the verge at your place or do we get one of the three stands?

Sat on the verge of the play-offs after our win on Saturday ...... unlike our opponents!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Oldham away... on 10:58 - Mar 18 with 7484 viewsrochdale1987

Oldham away... on 10:52 - Mar 18 by oa85

seriously though thank you tizzy, you've just brightened up my morning

He comes up with a lot of shite daily ,keeps us entertained anyway lol
Oldham away... on 11:01 - Mar 18 with 7466 viewsoa85

Oldham away... on 10:58 - Mar 18 by DaleiLama

Sat on the verge of the play-offs after our win on Saturday ...... unlike our opponents!

Barnsley will get that last place I'd guess, however, it doesn't really matter who does, as any of the current top five will destroy whoever manages to sneak in that spot. There is a gulf in class between the top five and the chasers.
Oldham away... on 11:08 - Mar 18 with 7447 viewsDaleiLama

Oldham away... on 11:01 - Mar 18 by oa85

Barnsley will get that last place I'd guess, however, it doesn't really matter who does, as any of the current top five will destroy whoever manages to sneak in that spot. There is a gulf in class between the top five and the chasers.

Tough to argue with the second part of this

Oldham away... on 11:11 - Mar 18 with 7440 viewsD_Alien

But strange things can happen when teams are under pressure to perform.

The team finishing 6th will be cock-a-hoop and regard their games against the team just missing out on an auto spot as a free hit.

Oldham away... on 11:13 - Mar 18 with 7432 viewstazzydjr

Not always the case whichever dark horse gets that final spot for example could do a Yeovil Town and Upset the lot you can tell your a biffo as you think money wins prizes, which isn't always the case just look at the likes of Bradford City who spent god know's how many season's in League Two. Aswell as Luton Town kept getting their annual conference play off beat down from the likes of York City etc and also Pompey is another example that proves you cant always buy these league's.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2015 11:25]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Oldham away... on 11:14 - Mar 18 with 7426 viewsaleanddale

Destroy!!!

MK 2 - 2 Dale

Swindon 2 - 3 Dale

Hardly destroyed in two meetings so far... Both away from home.

Oldham dropping like a stone!!
Oldham away... on 11:15 - Mar 18 with 7422 viewsJimmyRustler

Anything can happen in a one off game, just as you lot found out when you came to Spotland and managed to finagle a skanky win.
Oldham away... on 11:15 - Mar 18 with 7422 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

How has the Dean Holden announcement gone down oa85?

Defo one of the good guys who I would love to see do well, but is it a bit of a lazy appointment by Corney?

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Oldham away... on 11:20 - Mar 18 with 7400 viewsdingdangblue

Oldham away... on 11:14 - Mar 18 by aleanddale

Destroy!!!

MK 2 - 2 Dale

Swindon 2 - 3 Dale

Hardly destroyed in two meetings so far... Both away from home.

Oldham dropping like a stone!!

Rochdale 1 Bristol City 1
Bristol City 1 Rochdale 0
Rochdale 3 Preston 0
Swindon 2 Rochdale 3
Mk Dons 2 Rochdale 2

We are seriously out of our depth!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Oldham away... on 11:21 - Mar 18 with 7394 viewsoa85

Oldham away... on 11:15 - Mar 18 by SteTsGoldenBoot

How has the Dean Holden announcement gone down oa85?

Defo one of the good guys who I would love to see do well, but is it a bit of a lazy appointment by Corney?

like a lead balloon. No offence to the guy as id love to see him do well but I don't see what he has done to warrant the job until the end of the season. My only guess could be that the man we are after is currently under contract until the end of the season (dowie with sky perhaps?).

Either way Corney has been predictably quiet in all this. Its bizarre as we made a statement in January by selling none of our big players and infact strengthening. To then let the manager go when we are three points from the play-offs and practically abandon all hope for the season is strange.
Oldham away... on 11:22 - Mar 18 with 7393 viewsaleanddale

Oldham away... on 11:20 - Mar 18 by dingdangblue

Rochdale 3 Preston 0
Swindon 2 Rochdale 3
Mk Dons 2 Rochdale 2

Rochdale 1 - 1 Bristol City

That frankie fielding save 90+ 4 still gets on my nerves!!!!

Coulda woulda shoulda!!!! Arrrggghhhhhhhh
Oldham away... on 11:24 - Mar 18 with 7371 viewsoa85

Oldham away... on 11:20 - Mar 18 by dingdangblue

Rochdale 3 Preston 0
Swindon 2 Rochdale 3
Mk Dons 2 Rochdale 2

I should have added 'imo', but seriously, look at the table. 16 points between yourselves and fourth. You cant honestly feel you are on a similar level to top four.
Oldham away... on 11:30 - Mar 18 with 7339 viewsDaleiLama

Oldham away... on 11:24 - Mar 18 by oa85

I should have added 'imo', but seriously, look at the table. 16 points between yourselves and fourth. You cant honestly feel you are on a similar level to top four.

We are inconsistent. Yes, we can play at their level, but we don't every week. In a sudden death scenario like the play-offs we would need to play without nerves and without mistakes. Easy to say ....

Oldham away... on 11:32 - Mar 18 with 7327 viewsD_Alien

We're not, either in terms of overall squad strength or size of budget, but that's all missing the point.

Cup tie game - bigger teams under pressure to get that promotion. Anything can happen.

Not saying it will, or we'll get the chance, but we've no reason to fear anyone in this division, as our results have proved.

Oldham away... on 11:33 - Mar 18 with 7313 viewsdingdangblue

They've all got bigger stadiums, bigger budgets, more fans, large expensive squads - we cannot compete with covering injuries or suspensions or selling our top scorer and not replacing him but our best eleven, when all fit , can take on anyone in this league.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Oldham away... on 11:40 - Mar 18 with 7291 viewsoa85

Oldham away... on 11:33 - Mar 18 by dingdangblue

They've all got bigger stadiums, bigger budgets, more fans, large expensive squads - we cannot compete with covering injuries or suspensions or selling our top scorer and not replacing him but our best eleven, when all fit , can take on anyone in this league.

and this is why I don't think you will make it. No bias whatsoever, I just feel that a team with a bigger squad such as Barnsley or Peterborough will make it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024