Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Bad eggs" 15:52 - May 10 with 13953 viewskysersosaqpr

Who are Joey's bad eggs? And which players are out of contract at end of season?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

(No subject) on 08:38 - May 12 with 2792 viewsCamberleyR

Bunch of krauts! Bad eggs, the lot of them!

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

"Bad eggs" on 08:43 - May 12 with 2756 viewsRangersw12

If anyone is a "bad egg" its Barton himself the brass neck on that fella is unbelievable he has let us down consistently over the last 4 years yet for some reason the fans chant his name

The bloke is a cnt and the sooner that mug has left my club the better
"Bad eggs" on 09:14 - May 12 with 2699 viewsJonDoeman

"Bad eggs" on 08:43 - May 12 by Rangersw12

If anyone is a "bad egg" its Barton himself the brass neck on that fella is unbelievable he has let us down consistently over the last 4 years yet for some reason the fans chant his name

The bloke is a cnt and the sooner that mug has left my club the better

We should never have signed him, but he has given his all for the shirt, & is one of the best professionals at the club, & that is why he has been on the pitch all season, you've got to be there to make mistakes! I don't chant his name , but I respect him.

It Is What It Is !!

"Bad eggs" on 10:02 - May 12 with 2643 viewsQPunkR

"Bad eggs" on 09:14 - May 12 by JonDoeman

We should never have signed him, but he has given his all for the shirt, & is one of the best professionals at the club, & that is why he has been on the pitch all season, you've got to be there to make mistakes! I don't chant his name , but I respect him.

No, he's a cúnt.

QPR - "shit but local"

"Bad eggs" on 14:02 - May 12 with 2559 viewsdaveB

Joey has said the story is complete bollocks

Joseph Barton @Joey7Barton · 4h 4 hours ago
Interesting that this story was 'revealed' to this journalist. Easy to blame those not in a strong enough position to affect the group.
54 retweets 89 favorites

For the record, I don't believe Vargas, Isla, Zarate, Taarabt or Traore are responsible for QPR's relegation.
"Bad eggs" on 14:56 - May 12 with 2520 viewsClive_Anderson

Barton will say any old shit to get on the telly. Probably just as well as not many people are talking about his football these days.

Mind you he's been one of the better players this season so I can temporarily forgive his twitter tourettes.
"Bad eggs" on 14:59 - May 12 with 2515 viewsQPR_ARG

"Bad eggs" on 14:02 - May 12 by daveB

Joey has said the story is complete bollocks

Interesting that this story was 'revealed' to this journalist. Easy to blame those not in a strong enough position to affect the group.
54 retweets 89 favorites

For the record, I don't believe Vargas, Isla, Zarate, Taarabt or Traore are responsible for QPR's relegation.

Too little, too late, Joey.

One thing is certain: Vargas, Isla, Zarate, Adel and Armand all have a lot less responsibility for this relegation than the club's captain.

At least in my book.

Two relegations (and several stupid red cards) will always be Joey's legacy at QPR.
"Bad eggs" on 15:15 - May 12 with 2500 viewsRangersw12

"Bad eggs" on 14:59 - May 12 by QPR_ARG

Too little, too late, Joey.

One thing is certain: Vargas, Isla, Zarate, Adel and Armand all have a lot less responsibility for this relegation than the club's captain.

At least in my book.

Two relegations (and several stupid red cards) will always be Joey's legacy at QPR.

Clearly some issues with Vargas & Isla this season as otherwise they would of played more but agree with you about Barton
Login to get fewer ads

"Bad eggs" on 15:22 - May 12 with 2484 viewsNorthernr

"Bad eggs" on 14:56 - May 12 by Clive_Anderson

Barton will say any old shit to get on the telly. Probably just as well as not many people are talking about his football these days.

Mind you he's been one of the better players this season so I can temporarily forgive his twitter tourettes.

He's been one of our better players for the last two months. He was bloody rubbish before that. Went through a period in December when he was accumulating assists for opposition goals at an alarming rate, including two at Everton after we'd made a rare reasonable start to the match.

Up to you whether you believe his recent upturn is because he (rightly) felt guilty about the sending off at Hull and subsequent ban, or whether it's conveniently timed to coincide with the end of his long, lucrative QPR contract.
(No subject) on 15:35 - May 12 with 2469 viewsBasingstokeR

"Bad eggs" on 18:06 - May 12 with 2417 viewsClive_Anderson

"Bad eggs" on 15:22 - May 12 by Northernr

He's been one of our better players for the last two months. He was bloody rubbish before that. Went through a period in December when he was accumulating assists for opposition goals at an alarming rate, including two at Everton after we'd made a rare reasonable start to the match.

Up to you whether you believe his recent upturn is because he (rightly) felt guilty about the sending off at Hull and subsequent ban, or whether it's conveniently timed to coincide with the end of his long, lucrative QPR contract.

Yes of course you're completely right. He's an annoying gobshite who is very average indeed at football, which probably means a two year contract extension.

Thing is after SWP coming on to a heroes welcome on Sunday I don't think I've got the energy left to be pissed off about Barton anymore.

Nothing seems to matter anymore, the bottom of the barrel has been scraped away as has the floor beneath along with the foundations to the house and now we've found ourselves scrabbling at the granite rock underneath with our bloody finger stumps.
"Bad eggs" on 18:14 - May 12 with 2404 viewsBklynRanger

"Nothing seems to matter anymore, the bottom of the barrel has been scraped away as has the floor beneath along with the foundations to the house and now we've found ourselves scrabbling at the granite rock underneath with our bloody finger stumps."

That's the spirit!
"Bad eggs" on 23:05 - May 12 with 2271 viewsNorthernr

Tomorrow's Mirror going with a lead that Vargas was twice asked to come on as a sub at Palace and refused, so we put RGC on instead.

Mirror's Darren Lewis, friends with Chris Ramsey, wrote a big bit saying he should get the job at the weekend.
"Bad eggs" on 23:08 - May 12 with 2263 viewsBasingstokeR

Here it is...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/qpr-bad-egg-eduardo-vargas-5685603
"Bad eggs" on 23:42 - May 12 with 2231 viewsbaz_qpr

"Bad eggs" on 23:05 - May 12 by Northernr

Tomorrow's Mirror going with a lead that Vargas was twice asked to come on as a sub at Palace and refused, so we put RGC on instead.

Mirror's Darren Lewis, friends with Chris Ramsey, wrote a big bit saying he should get the job at the weekend.

Am I the only one who thinks this looks really bad on Ramsey. It seems to suggest that player relations broke down so quickly and so far in 6 weeks that Ramsey is not capable of managing international players to even get them on the field of play.
"Bad eggs" on 00:39 - May 13 with 2183 viewsQPR1882

"Bad eggs" on 23:05 - May 12 by Northernr

He is on loan, he refused to play,he is on next plane to Italy.....simples
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024