Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danzcuk 11:33 - May 8 with 10184 viewsD_Alien

Has apparently tweeted that Labour lost because "they had the wrong leader and the wrong policies"

So Simon, you campaigned in Rochdale dishonestly by misleading the public into thinking you supported the policies which allowed you a platform.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Danzcuk on 11:38 - May 8 with 4618 viewsmilly

The only true speaking parties are the minor ones,UKIP etc.The major parties are all liars.
Danzcuk on 11:38 - May 8 with 4610 viewstazzydjr

I wouldn't be surprised if him name is down to become the next Labour Leader

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Danzcuk on 11:45 - May 8 with 4588 viewssandylaner1

didn't take him long, what a chancer

the smear campaign against miliband was/is a disgrace

Danzcuk on 12:36 - May 8 with 4476 viewsdeeplishblue

Danzcuk on 11:45 - May 8 by sandylaner1

You really think that anybody is swayed by that bollox?

The fact is that the Tories are more trusted to handle the economy - esp by the more affluant areas of the country.

That said if Labour had had a leader with charisma that inspired more confidence they would have stood a better chance.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Danzcuk on 12:42 - May 8 with 4447 viewsmingthemerciless

The Tory papers have been a disgrace in this campaign. The've sunk to a new low.
Danzcuk on 12:54 - May 8 with 4408 viewsD_Alien

Danzcuk on 12:42 - May 8 by mingthemerciless

The Tory papers have been a disgrace in this campaign. The've sunk to a new low.

They'd probably say they've sunk to a new high

Danzcuk on 13:26 - May 8 with 4336 viewsolympicdale

Danzcuk on 11:45 - May 8 by sandylaner1

I'm not a huge fan of miliband, but in fairness, he has talked more sense than the Tory bullsh*t, and the papers have been terrible to him, whether or not people were swayed by them. You'd think Hitler was leading the Labour party at times.

Life is a game of fate.

Danzcuk on 13:46 - May 8 with 4268 viewszxcvbnm

Danzcuk on 12:36 - May 8 by deeplishblue

The fact is that the Tories are more trusted to handle the economy - esp by the more affluant areas of the country.

That said if Labour had had a leader with charisma that inspired more confidence they would have stood a better chance.

Sadly yes

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Login to get fewer ads

Danzcuk on 14:45 - May 8 with 4143 viewsSuddenLad

Danzcuk on 13:46 - May 8 by zxcvbnm

Sadly yes

Most in the Labour Party realised 4 years ago that Ed Miliband was the wrong leader but those that SHOULD, didn't have the guts to do anything about it, because they were looking after their own interests.

Ed Balls and a few Labour oiks like him got what they deserved. Self-serving cowards.

No doubt some good, hard working people fell by the wayside last night, many as a result of a wave of Scottish Nationalistic claptrap. Thank God the SNP were rendered impotent by a majority Government.

Labour will need the best part of a generation to rebuild from here.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Danzcuk on 14:52 - May 8 with 4139 viewsDaleiLama

You are setting the bar too high D_A. Expecting integrity from a politician of any persuasion is, I'm afraid, a rather out-dated concept this century and a good deal of the last. It's a career to most of them and that's why most had their snouts in the trough to varying degrees. The concept of MPs being public servants gets lip service at best. I very nearly didn't vote this year, but did so out of duty. Heaven knows what the young 'uns make of the whole political system and the juvenile (delinquent) house of commons PMQ etc etc. I can just see Cowell with his eye on it ..... Britain's got Politicians? It's four "no"s from me.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Danzcuk on 15:37 - May 8 with 4070 viewsfitzochris

Danzcuk on 14:45 - May 8 by SuddenLad

Most in the Labour Party realised 4 years ago that Ed Miliband was the wrong leader but those that SHOULD, didn't have the guts to do anything about it, because they were looking after their own interests.

Ed Balls and a few Labour oiks like him got what they deserved. Self-serving cowards.

No doubt some good, hard working people fell by the wayside last night, many as a result of a wave of Scottish Nationalistic claptrap. Thank God the SNP were rendered impotent by a majority Government.

Labour will need the best part of a generation to rebuild from here.

Labour lost their seats in Scotland because they were given a long overdue kick up the arse. They had become complacent in their role as 'the only viable alternative to the Tories'.

The voters set about showing them that they aren't.

The said kick up the arse has been well and truly felt. Expect to see Scottish Labour do something about it in the coming months and years.

There is no way the SNP will will retain all of those seats at the next General Election, especially if the much-mentioned indy ref makes an appearance in the manifesto.

Meanwhile, the SNP will have a loud, but largely ignored, voice in Westminster for the next five years.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Danzcuk on 15:56 - May 8 with 4026 viewsaleanddale

Labour had a problem who seriously would have wanted milliband in number 10?

Policy to far to the left was never going to win the nations majority.

New dynamic leader and a more mid left policy might give them a better chance next time.

They need a big meeting as a party to decide what they represent and who.

Cameron must be laughing his head off this afternoon.
Danzcuk on 16:12 - May 8 with 3986 viewswindowsbug

Of course.
What do you expect from those that read these papers.
Danzcuk on 17:49 - May 8 with 3843 viewsRAFC1907

We all know the only reason he has got in at Rochdale is because he has lick a*sed all the ethnics.

He has done nothing for those who have lived in the town for 30+ years.

Poll: Bottomley...

Danzcuk on 18:13 - May 8 with 3797 viewsD_Dale

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3007489/Ed-Miliband-f-ing-knob-costs-Lab

Pity Danzcuk won - I'd have regarded his defeat as a Labour gain.

I've no doubt the right-wing press did influence millions of voters, of the type who believe 'it must be true, it's in the paper'.
Danzcuk on 18:18 - May 8 with 3779 viewspioneer

Danzcuk on 17:49 - May 8 by RAFC1907

We all know the only reason he has got in at Rochdale is because he has lick a*sed all the ethnics.

Have none of what you refer to as 'ethnics' lived in the town for 30+ years?

How do you propose solving the problem, having a minimum residency requirement to vote.....say 30 years.

Remember dear Maggie introduced the right for ex patriots to vote for up to 15 years after they left the country - maybe its all the leavers who voted for him.
Danzcuk on 20:19 - May 8 with 3620 viewsceme_ender

Danzcuk on 17:49 - May 8 by RAFC1907

well said. do you think an english flag would ever be raised above the town hall in islamabad on st georges day if we had had 100 plus men raping children out there. would it fu(k. at least george galloway lost his seat. bury your head in the sand.
Danzcuk on 21:28 - May 8 with 3514 viewsdalenumber2

Yes, sadly, people are swayed by this. It's a fact - and the non-dom press bosses will be rubbing their hands with glee at their success in brain-washing the masses to vote Conservative. What a sorry state of affairs this is. So we are we really going to make more progress by continuing to cut education, 17,00 non qualified teachers and rising - and class sizes getting bigger year by year? Surely we need to be investing in health and education or else the future looks very bleak?
Danzcuk on 22:09 - May 8 with 3444 viewsisitme

Danzcuk on 21:28 - May 8 by dalenumber2

Yes, sadly, people are swayed by this. It's a fact - and the non-dom press bosses will be rubbing their hands with glee at their success in brain-washing the masses to vote Conservative. What a sorry state of affairs this is. So we are we really going to make more progress by continuing to cut education, 17,00 non qualified teachers and rising - and class sizes getting bigger year by year? Surely we need to be investing in health and education or else the future looks very bleak?

Good job the teachers I know don't brainwash their pupils and encourage them to think for themselves. Some of them might actually think for themselves to be Tory supporters and not because someone else tells them to.

Aren't health and education two protected budgets? It said on the BBC policies summary that they plan to protect pupil funding.

As for your first sentence it is your opinion and not a fact.
Danzcuk on 22:26 - May 8 with 3404 viewstazzydjr

Danzcuk on 22:09 - May 8 by isitme

Good job the teachers I know don't brainwash their pupils and encourage them to think for themselves. Some of them might actually think for themselves to be Tory supporters and not because someone else tells them to.

Aren't health and education two protected budgets? It said on the BBC policies summary that they plan to protect pupil funding.

As for your first sentence it is your opinion and not a fact.

If they were gonna protect pupil's funding they wouldn't of tripled uni fee's from £3,000 to a whooping £9,000 i do get they sometimes only ask for it back when your in said career earning such an amount, but i wonder how many uni students are full off debt because of the tories

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com

Danzcuk on 22:35 - May 8 with 3359 viewsD_Alien

Danzcuk on 14:52 - May 8 by DaleiLama

You are setting the bar too high D_A. Expecting integrity from a politician of any persuasion is, I'm afraid, a rather out-dated concept this century and a good deal of the last. It's a career to most of them and that's why most had their snouts in the trough to varying degrees. The concept of MPs being public servants gets lip service at best. I very nearly didn't vote this year, but did so out of duty. Heaven knows what the young 'uns make of the whole political system and the juvenile (delinquent) house of commons PMQ etc etc. I can just see Cowell with his eye on it ..... Britain's got Politicians? It's four "no"s from me.

I'm not setting any bars, and have fewer illusions than most

What my OP was about was Danczuk's failure to recognise the irony of his tweet

Danzcuk on 22:38 - May 8 with 3344 viewsceme_ender

Danzcuk on 22:26 - May 8 by tazzydjr

If they were gonna protect pupil's funding they wouldn't of tripled uni fee's from £3,000 to a whooping £9,000 i do get they sometimes only ask for it back when your in said career earning such an amount, but i wonder how many uni students are full off debt because of the tories

the money for further education has to come from somewhere, just like your benefits. why should we go to work to pay for you to go on piss at tournements abroad. bloody tories! did you get your vote in for simon after jeromy kyle this morning. i bet you helped him raise the flag.
Danzcuk on 22:46 - May 8 with 3317 viewstazzydjr

Danzcuk on 22:38 - May 8 by ceme_ender

the money for further education has to come from somewhere, just like your benefits. why should we go to work to pay for you to go on piss at tournements abroad. bloody tories! did you get your vote in for simon after jeromy kyle this morning. i bet you helped him raise the flag.

haha i actually do have ambition unlike you bucket shaking tramps you'll feel the tory impact if your on the tory side of bucketland watch how fast people are laid off in your public sector and it's not as easy as it looks applying for a new job as there are an estimated 200+ applicants to each job or you don't have the qualifications to do a Tory job go on bucket genius explain that one then and what and i wont be on the piss actually i'm going over for the Football and the experience of a tournament i bet you'll be one of them who'll be over in France winding up Germans in 2016
[Post edited 8 May 2015 22:47]

Danzcuk on 22:50 - May 8 with 3303 viewsBraemar60

A couple of recent photo opportunities, one of which was at the count last night showed Danczuk to be the only white face in the photo. Where there is a large Muslim population there is a large Labour vote and a large amount of vote-related fraud.
Interesting that the leaflets I had through the door told me what Danczuk proposed to do in the next five years but told me nothing of what he had done in his previous term of office. Apart from his book on Cyril Smith and being the self-appointed spokesperson for all related activity, Rotherham, Oxford, Janner etc..............., his other achievements for the town have passed me by. I'm sure they are many and varied and that it is I who was not paying attention.
He also stated that he was not profiting personally from his book and yet we later found out he had pocketed £20k. When summoned to appear before a Parliamentary Committee, he came out with the usual bollo about not being able to find the forms online in the Register of Members Interests, not very good at keeping up with his admin, too busy on constituency business etc.....................
He now has the biggest majority of any MP in the town since the mid-60s. Unfortunately, he is one of the majority of 650 who serve only themselves as an MP. The Westminster gravy train rolls on and Danczuk is on board for the next Parliamentary term filling his boots, pockets and anything else he cares to fill.
Danzcuk on 23:01 - May 8 with 3265 viewsDiddyDave

Yawn
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024