Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RNL 20:16 - Sep 19 with 3714 viewsstuartcryer

What's next he just doesn't cut the mustard for me

wardle blue

RNL on 20:23 - Sep 19 with 3699 viewsonedalefan

Agreed. Doesn't seem interested. Lost count of the number of times after he had touched the ball when he then seemed to think that's 'enough for a while, I'll not bother to be available for a another ball'.
RNL on 20:28 - Sep 19 with 3677 viewsboromat

I didn't think RNL was that bad today. Didn't do anything special but did most of the basics right. For me Donal was probably the one most off the pace (out of the forwards) and I was looking forward to watching him more central today as he seems more effective there, but not today.

I think the 'problem' at the minute is that we have a lot of talent up top but none of them are putting in performances consistently enough.

It's like RNL today as I said he did OK but when players like that get given the chance everyone is looking at them to really grab the place. I think we can all see why Keith is struggling to find his best 11. But we're still winning let's hope the performances pick up sooner rather than later.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

RNL on 07:54 - Sep 20 with 3414 viewspaulscho

Not for me either.Out out out

livinginadalewonderland

RNL on 12:14 - Sep 20 with 3264 viewsaleanddale

Agree with Boromat didn't think RNL had a bad game... Not on top note but not way off the pace either.

Would like to see more of his pace to go past the full back and then drive for the by line to whip a pacy ball back across goal.
RNL on 14:34 - Sep 20 with 3171 viewsWoowoodale

You've got more chance of seeing a flying pig than RNL doing that
RNL on 20:14 - Sep 20 with 3016 viewsrochdaleriddler

he has had too may chances, he doesn't seem interested, he wouldn't make the bench in my team

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

RNL on 20:32 - Sep 20 with 2992 viewsdingdangblue

He very much reminds me of Joe Thompson, too laid back most of the time and breaking into a sprint seems too much of an effort. There were a couple of occasions Saturday where TK joined him for support on the left and he made no attempt to make any sort of forward run.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

RNL on 21:16 - Sep 20 with 2944 viewspnc4eva1

To me he took other players spaces. He was playing on the left bit insisted on cutting inside. He did very little throughout the game apart from disrupt the runs of the likes of mcdermott and henderson.

There is something good hiding inside him but as of yet he has not shown it on a regular basis.

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Login to get fewer ads

RNL on 22:27 - Sep 20 with 2868 viewsToffeemanc

Don't rate him at all, always looks disinterested and like everything is too much of an effort for him. If we wasn't good enough for Barnsley then why would he be good enough for us?

There is one thing about him I genuinely can't answer, does anybody know what his best/true position is?
For me wherever he has played for us he doesn't seem to fit in or know his role and always seems to be out of position and in the wrong areas.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

RNL on 23:32 - Sep 20 with 2804 viewsD_Alien

He's become a one-trick pony - or possibly always was - which is to cut inside and shoot. It's come off a couple of times, but at this level it's so easily found out.

Had half a dozen chances to take on his man on the outside yesterday, but seems to me he doesn't have the guts. Both Cannon & Rafferty have the guts, even knowing that losing out will leave them stranded upfield. Not impressed at all. He can go for me too.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024