Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First time for a while 18:33 - Oct 16 with 3351 viewsHopwoodblue

That I'm expecting us to get nothing from a game against bury, think we are struggling for form
At the moment and our away record this season has been poor upto now. Unless there is a dramatic change in form or bury get a sending off then It could be a long afternoon. At least I'm not stressing about not losing. We need a massive team effort tomorrow to at least give them a game and come out of it with some pride.

Up the Dale !
[Post edited 16 Oct 2015 18:35]

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

First time for a while on 18:42 - Oct 16 with 3305 viewsLuke8686

strangely enough a lot of people on the bury forum are thinking they are gonna lose despite their form. Let's hope the players have higher expectations than the fans otherwise it could be one hell of a dull game!
First time for a while on 18:54 - Oct 16 with 3257 viewsdingdangblue

First time for a while on 18:42 - Oct 16 by Luke8686

strangely enough a lot of people on the bury forum are thinking they are gonna lose despite their form. Let's hope the players have higher expectations than the fans otherwise it could be one hell of a dull game!

They think they're gonna lose, We think we're gonna lose - draw it is then!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

First time for a while on 18:57 - Oct 16 with 3247 viewsrochdale1987

I'm in the same boat for this one, i predicted 4-1 bury on the other thread. Just can't see us being able to defend the threat of pope and clarke.
First time for a while on 19:10 - Oct 16 with 3209 viewsTalkingSutty

First time for a while on 18:57 - Oct 16 by rochdale1987

I'm in the same boat for this one, i predicted 4-1 bury on the other thread. Just can't see us being able to defend the threat of pope and clarke.

How we start the game will be key i think, if we start cautiously then we are inviting trouble and we know what that means. I want us to start on the front foot and play to our strengths rather than trying to accommodate the opposition.

Don't show them too much respect and get at them. They are the new kids on the block not us,so no inferiority complexes please. If they are better than us on the day then fair play to them but let's not die wondering.

I dont see us losing to be honest.
First time for a while on 21:33 - Oct 16 with 2933 viewspaulscho

You all want to get a grip uttering such rubbish..did we suddenly become a bad team??

livinginadalewonderland

First time for a while on 21:43 - Oct 16 with 2916 viewsdingdangblue

First time for a while on 21:33 - Oct 16 by paulscho

You all want to get a grip uttering such rubbish..did we suddenly become a bad team??

Our away form isn't sudden - its been shite since Jan.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

First time for a while on 21:48 - Oct 16 with 2901 viewspaulscho

Thought we played pretty good last Saturday?or am I watching through blue tinted glasses ?

livinginadalewonderland

First time for a while on 21:49 - Oct 16 with 2896 viewsHopwoodblue

First time for a while on 21:33 - Oct 16 by paulscho

Not at all but our form has took a bit of a dip recently and we are playing a decent side away from home.

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Login to get fewer ads

First time for a while on 21:54 - Oct 16 with 2886 viewspaulscho

First time for a while on 21:49 - Oct 16 by Hopwoodblue

Not at all but our form has took a bit of a dip recently and we are playing a decent side away from home.

Yes and we are playing our arch rivals....so throw the form book out of the window and start to show some bottle.just the type of game to remind us what Keith and the boys are all about !!

livinginadalewonderland

First time for a while on 22:03 - Oct 16 with 2864 viewsTalkingSutty

First time for a while on 21:48 - Oct 16 by paulscho

Thought we played pretty good last Saturday?or am I watching through blue tinted glasses ?

The defending was diabolical so your glasses definitely need a wipe.
First time for a while on 22:50 - Oct 16 with 2761 viewsdingdangblue

First time for a while on 21:48 - Oct 16 by paulscho

We can play pretty good all we like - but if we carry on not defending corners then we are in trouble. Even with this zonal thing - having everyone back and no one on the posts seems daft - it exposes Lillis even more. Remember back to the Leeds win - we played fantastic but if it wasn't for Lund and Bunney clearing 2 off the line from Smith headers we may not have won.

First time for a while on 00:03 - Oct 17 with 2651 viewsPDIDDY

First time for a while on 21:54 - Oct 16 by paulscho

Yes and we are playing our arch rivals....so throw the form book out of the window and start to show some bottle.just the type of game to remind us what Keith and the boys are all about !!

Bottle, batteries and golf balls. Any of you lot drinking in bury town centre?

Gissa job

First time for a while on 00:07 - Oct 17 with 2644 viewsroccydaleian

First time for a while on 00:03 - Oct 17 by PDIDDY

Thought you was working or are you going and bringing your pretend kids?
First time for a while on 08:37 - Oct 17 with 2467 viewsPDIDDY

First time for a while on 00:07 - Oct 17 by roccydaleian

Thought you was working or are you going and bringing your pretend kids?

I am, gotta put food on their plates roccy.if I'm finished I will get to gigg. You spend too much time with tvos, #pretenddad

Gissa job

First time for a while on 08:47 - Oct 17 with 2447 viewsDale23years

shame they shit it when it comes to one on one

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

First time for a while on 08:52 - Oct 17 with 2432 viewsaleanddale

First time for a while on 21:54 - Oct 16 by paulscho

Well said!!!

FFS let's go full of optimism that the fighting spirit is shown in abundance!!

Team rochdale

No fear!

2-1 to the Dale!

Up the Dale!!
First time for a while on 08:58 - Oct 17 with 2414 viewsColDale

Don't think we've been as bad as people have been making out. There's no denying that we've got defensive issues and like others, I'll have my fingers crossed that Eastham is back in today ahead of Lancashire.

Could we get turned over? Quite possibly but that's probably more to do with Bury being currently one of the strongest teams in the division rather than us being dog shít. There's not been a game yet this season that we've not been competitive in, and whilst there have been games where we've been deservedly beaten, it's often been a case of fine margins.

And if the worst comes to the worst, think about our last three visits. When we had a good result, we got relegated, and when we've had bad results, we've been promoted.

This post has been edited by an administrator
First time for a while on 09:13 - Oct 17 with 2383 viewsPDIDDY

First time for a while on 08:47 - Oct 17 by Dale23years

shame they shit it when it comes to one on one

Hey up, they are 15 yr old kids btw. NAWWWTYYY

Gissa job

First time for a while on 09:14 - Oct 17 with 2381 viewsBFC

Current form means little in a derby game.

I'd take a point if it were offered now.
First time for a while on 09:55 - Oct 17 with 2296 viewsFred_Talbot

Is your social club still open Didds?

Where's Fred?

First time for a while on 10:09 - Oct 17 with 2258 viewsDale23years

First time for a while on 09:13 - Oct 17 by PDIDDY

Hey up, they are 15 yr old kids btw. NAWWWTYYY

act like a man get treated like a man simple really

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

First time for a while on 11:53 - Oct 17 with 2093 viewsNigeriamark

First time for a while on 08:58 - Oct 17 by ColDale

Don't think we've been as bad as people have been making out. There's no denying that we've got defensive issues and like others, I'll have my fingers crossed that Eastham is back in today ahead of Lancashire.

Could we get turned over? Quite possibly but that's probably more to do with Bury being currently one of the strongest teams in the division rather than us being dog shít. There's not been a game yet this season that we've not been competitive in, and whilst there have been games where we've been deservedly beaten, it's often been a case of fine margins.

And if the worst comes to the worst, think about our last three visits. When we had a good result, we got relegated, and when we've had bad results, we've been promoted.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Good post. So disappointing at Sheff Utd because they really weren't good at all in the 1st half and we played well yet we went in 2-1 down. Like you I would like to see Eastham ( a possibility) and see us get rid of Zonal defending ( probably not)

However a derby is a derby and i reckon it is 50/50 irrespective of form
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024