Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
bad referees 21:28 - Oct 24 with 2622 viewsdean7321

Why do we always get bad refs

Poll: best ever center back

bad referees on 21:43 - Oct 24 with 2576 viewschuckleberry

When?
bad referees on 21:44 - Oct 24 with 2573 viewsDaley_Lama

When the heavens opened and Mcnulty got booked for an absolute nothing foul (accumulation my bottom) I feared the worst and expected card after card to follow.

There were 2 more quickly after but thankfully it abated.

8 yellows in that game?

Poll: DF in or out

bad referees on 22:10 - Oct 24 with 2513 views442Dale

bad referees on 21:44 - Oct 24 by Daley_Lama

When the heavens opened and Mcnulty got booked for an absolute nothing foul (accumulation my bottom) I feared the worst and expected card after card to follow.

There were 2 more quickly after but thankfully it abated.

8 yellows in that game?

McNulty was told as much in the first half.

We make challenges that aren't thought about enough before they're made, especially in an era when we know yellows are given when they wouldn't have been 20 years ago.

Yes refs make frustrating decisions, there was one in the second half near halfway that baffled me because nobody even seemed to be a victim of a foul, but it's boring to keep repeating that we can only control ourselves and not the officials.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

bad referees on 00:09 - Oct 25 with 2364 viewsYorkshire_Dale

I thought the Ref was pretty much ok today.......
bad referees on 12:06 - Oct 26 with 2080 viewsParkinsGimp

McNulty did some very rash challenges against the biffos and gave away two desperate free kicks , had we been up against a decent team we could of been punished. In fact our three clean sheets have been more about the inept forwards we have faced rather than stalwart defending.
bad referees on 12:28 - Oct 26 with 2049 viewsRoChDaLe

bad referees on 12:06 - Oct 26 by ParkinsGimp

McNulty did some very rash challenges against the biffos and gave away two desperate free kicks , had we been up against a decent team we could of been punished. In fact our three clean sheets have been more about the inept forwards we have faced rather than stalwart defending.

How can you possibly put it down too 'inept forwards' when we've faced first of all Leon Clarke and Tom Pope who we all know can find the net and have done for many seasons now, then we played Coventry with Armstrong who is 2nd top goalscorer in the league this season with 8 goals and then finally played against Higdon,philiskirk and Poleon who were marshalled very well and didn't get even a sniff at a chance. Stop being so quick to have a crack at the defence.

how is anthony elding still in league one?

bad referees on 12:36 - Oct 26 with 2033 viewsTVOS1907

Yeah, the likes of Clarke, Pope, Armstrong, Tudgay, etc, are useless.

We must be the luckiest team ever to keep facing such crap players who don't show up our deficiencies.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

bad referees on 12:49 - Oct 26 with 2003 viewsdingdangblue

You've not mentioned our wonderful keeper Josh Lillis.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024