Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pay on the day Oldham 11:39 - Mar 16 with 7523 viewsnordenblue

Apparently
Pay on the day Oldham on 16:31 - Mar 16 with 2012 viewsaleanddale

are the tickets cheaper In advance or the same as pay on the day?

I know we get a cut in advance so that's one good thing.

think Oldham are hamstrung here its police advice / instructions that we /bury / Oldham have to carry out.
Pay on the day Oldham on 16:34 - Mar 16 with 2006 viewsrochdaleriddler

you only need all ticket when demand exceeds supply whether that be for the home end away end or all ground. The current palaver does not stop trouble, and lowers gates. Ive never heard of police stopping a game, and Dale fans do not need policing

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Pay on the day Oldham on 17:35 - Mar 16 with 1941 viewsDorsetDale

Police do not have the powers some seem to think, the FA guidelines in this thread intimate as much; http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/166815/page:3#.VumYcGbFLIU

and as the Whelan/Wigan court case proves further down same thread.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Pay on the day Oldham on 18:46 - Mar 16 with 1854 viewsNinco

You would think being all ticket would cost the club money. I understand that the home team now keeps 100% of the ticket money for league matches, yet Dale will have had to employ someone to sell those tickets and they would presumably have the expense of posting them to those who buy online, so surely if Dale had any say in the matter, it would be beneficial to them for it not to be all ticket.

I think this decision comes from police level with the ground safety officer being involved. They have no doubt taken in to account what happened at Spotland when we played them and assumed that making it all ticket would stop that happening again. It wont as those responsible can still buy a ticket. The only thing that will stop it is to improve the policing and stewarding at the game. When they caused that trouble in the Pearl Street end, it was all over the internet that they were going to do that, yet the club chose not to act on that information. Had they done so, it would not have happened, then they wouldn't have needed to go all ticket.
Pay on the day Oldham on 20:05 - Mar 16 with 1778 views1mark1

Pay on the day Oldham on 18:46 - Mar 16 by Ninco

You would think being all ticket would cost the club money. I understand that the home team now keeps 100% of the ticket money for league matches, yet Dale will have had to employ someone to sell those tickets and they would presumably have the expense of posting them to those who buy online, so surely if Dale had any say in the matter, it would be beneficial to them for it not to be all ticket.

I think this decision comes from police level with the ground safety officer being involved. They have no doubt taken in to account what happened at Spotland when we played them and assumed that making it all ticket would stop that happening again. It wont as those responsible can still buy a ticket. The only thing that will stop it is to improve the policing and stewarding at the game. When they caused that trouble in the Pearl Street end, it was all over the internet that they were going to do that, yet the club chose not to act on that information. Had they done so, it would not have happened, then they wouldn't have needed to go all ticket.

Dale get 5% of ticket sold by the club.

The fiasco at Spotland last season could have been prevented by the stewards doing their job properly by removing the Oldham fans who were in there. I wasn't ad though the Oldham fans were not known.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Pay on the day Oldham on 05:49 - Mar 17 with 1633 viewsbatfink

Are we in the same stand as last season or the opposite end?
Pay on the day Oldham on 08:13 - Mar 17 with 1577 viewsdingdangblue

Pay on the day Oldham on 18:46 - Mar 16 by Ninco

It was all ticket that day for Oldham?
They had sold all their tickets for Wilbutts - thats why they went in the home ends.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2016 19:51]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Pay on the day Oldham on 19:40 - Mar 17 with 1380 viewsanimal8

Pay on the day Oldham on 08:13 - Mar 17 by dingdangblue

It was all ticket that day for Oldham?
They had sold all their tickets for Wilbutts - thats why they went in the home ends.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2016 19:51]

Can you get a drink in the chaddy end
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024