Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Todays Game 07:34 - Mar 25 with 3757 viewsdale1968

Have to say I am looking forwords to todays game against a team who seem to have a little bit of a Hoodoo over us in recent times with us only winning twice over the Shrimpers in the last 16 years.Ironically the last time we played them at home was on a Good Friday with the same Ref.
However I think we are a different animal at the moment and would expect a better showing this time around.
For what its worth here is my 11 for today.

Lillis

Rafferty
Eastham
Canavan
Mcnulty

Allen
Rose
Camps
Mcdermott

NML
Holt

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Todays Game on 07:47 - Mar 25 with 3743 viewsTalkingSutty

Always a tough game against Southend, that's how it feels anyway. A couple of seasons ago they gave us the runaround at Spotland that was also on Good Friday i think, they were excellent. Expecting a very tough game and it could go either way, maybe a draw is on the cards today? Like most games in this league,the team who wants it the most can normally come out on top,that's the key.

Henderson will be a big miss, we are always a better side with him in the starting eleven, he needs a belt around the ears.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2016 7:50]
Todays Game on 08:14 - Mar 25 with 3674 viewsdingdangblue

Todays Game on 07:47 - Mar 25 by TalkingSutty

Always a tough game against Southend, that's how it feels anyway. A couple of seasons ago they gave us the runaround at Spotland that was also on Good Friday i think, they were excellent. Expecting a very tough game and it could go either way, maybe a draw is on the cards today? Like most games in this league,the team who wants it the most can normally come out on top,that's the key.

Henderson will be a big miss, we are always a better side with him in the starting eleven, he needs a belt around the ears.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2016 7:50]

Henderson and Lund will be massive losses. We got lucky last week with a soft penalty, an own goal and an absolute worldy of a goal to get us out of jail. A very difficult game against a team who have just won 2-0 at Barnsley and held Gillingham last week. No point worrying about it though - what will be will be. Up the Dale.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Todays Game on 08:25 - Mar 25 with 3642 viewsTalkingSutty

Todays Game on 08:14 - Mar 25 by dingdangblue

Henderson and Lund will be massive losses. We got lucky last week with a soft penalty, an own goal and an absolute worldy of a goal to get us out of jail. A very difficult game against a team who have just won 2-0 at Barnsley and held Gillingham last week. No point worrying about it though - what will be will be. Up the Dale.

The worrying stopped once we cleared the 50 points hurdle
Todays Game on 09:24 - Mar 25 with 3510 viewsaleanddale

What a day for football... Bank holiday and the Sun is shining.

On the back of a perfect week sitting pretty on 54 points we can play trouble free.

Tough game southend having a cracking first season back in league 1.

Written in the stars that the Easter Bunny has a huge part to play today.

Up the Dale!!!
Todays Game on 09:37 - Mar 25 with 3478 viewsLuke8686

Going for a 1-1 today - late equaliser from NML
Att: 3,067
[Post edited 25 Mar 2016 9:38]
Todays Game on 09:45 - Mar 25 with 3434 viewsseasidedale

Think Hill said in his interview that Camps was injured
Todays Game on 10:06 - Mar 25 with 3365 viewsisitme

Todays Game on 09:45 - Mar 25 by seasidedale

Lund and RNL.
Todays Game on 10:10 - Mar 25 with 3348 viewsColDale

Todays Game on 09:45 - Mar 25 by seasidedale

I suspect Camps is away with NIU21. Should be available for today but not Monday. Not seen the squad listed anywhere but its a qualifier rather than a friendly so can't see any reason for him not being involved.
Login to get fewer ads

Todays Game on 10:20 - Mar 25 with 3301 viewsdingdangblue

Todays Game on 10:10 - Mar 25 by ColDale

I suspect Camps is away with NIU21. Should be available for today but not Monday. Not seen the squad listed anywhere but its a qualifier rather than a friendly so can't see any reason for him not being involved.

They play Scotland u21's away on Tuesday. I know its International football but they've drawn 2 and lost 3 qualifiers. No chance of qualifying. Surely the Wigan game for Dale would be seen of more importance at this moment? Especially if we win today.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Todays Game on 11:47 - Mar 25 with 3135 viewspioneer

Todays Game on 09:24 - Mar 25 by aleanddale

What a day for football... Bank holiday and the Sun is shining.

On the back of a perfect week sitting pretty on 54 points we can play trouble free.

Tough game southend having a cracking first season back in league 1.

Written in the stars that the Easter Bunny has a huge part to play today.

Up the Dale!!!

Greatest ever Dale memory, May 1969 Dale v Southend last game of the season and a win needed to guarentee our first ever promotion.

What a day, what a game and what a celebration.

Prvius season we escaped the bottom four and reelection by the skin of our teeth. What a turnaround, what memories.
Todays Game on 11:55 - Mar 25 with 3102 viewsMoonyDale

I'll take a draw now.....Hendo and Lund are huge absentees today, at em from the start and don't let them settle...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Todays Game on 14:24 - Mar 25 with 2846 viewsXXL16

Todays Game on 11:55 - Mar 25 by MoonyDale

I'll take a draw now.....Hendo and Lund are huge absentees today, at em from the start and don't let them settle...

Dale XI v Southend United: Lillis, Rafferty, Eastham, Canavan, McNulty, Rose, Allen, Camps, McDermott, Mendez-Laing, Holt #RAFC
Subs: Collis, Lancashire, Vincenti, BBM, Cannon, Syers, Bunney #RAFC

First Hong Kong borned Norwich City fans 1992, become Rochdale fans since 2016 because of Grant Holt.

Todays Game on 14:29 - Mar 25 with 2817 viewsD_Alien

Hope yesterday's rain will have softened the pitch up. Been for a walk out across the fields for a nice lunch with my partner, the ground definitely had more give in it than the day before. Hoping for another cracking game!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Todays Game on 15:10 - Mar 25 with 2752 viewsXXL16

Todays Game on 14:29 - Mar 25 by D_Alien

Hope yesterday's rain will have softened the pitch up. Been for a walk out across the fields for a nice lunch with my partner, the ground definitely had more give in it than the day before. Hoping for another cracking game!

Yes, still 0:0 now but not scoring chance yet...

First Hong Kong borned Norwich City fans 1992, become Rochdale fans since 2016 because of Grant Holt.

Todays Game on 15:32 - Mar 25 with 2716 viewsDaleiLama

Bollox 0-1

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Todays Game on 15:34 - Mar 25 with 2704 viewssandy_dale

Changed your mind yet?
Todays Game on 16:30 - Mar 25 with 2557 viewsXXL16

Todays Game on 15:34 - Mar 25 by sandy_dale

Changed your mind yet?

3;1 Rochdale now, Grant Holt score the all important equaliser just before the end of the half.

Todays Game on 16:51 - Mar 25 with 2482 viewspioneer

and the easter bunney rounds it off
Todays Game on 17:06 - Mar 25 with 2380 viewsDaleiLama

Great result!

Up the dale

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Todays Game on 18:50 - Mar 25 with 2048 viewsaleanddale

Wow wow wow.

That is all.... Now for a few ales!!!!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024