Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amir Khan 06:05 - May 8 with 13781 viewsDiddyDave

Just walked down to Twin Towns to watch the Bolton Boy get knocked out by a swinging right hand from the Mexican blokein the 6th round. He was out before he hit the deck,a bit reminiscent of Herol Graham getting knocked out by Julian Jackson a few years ago.
Amir Khan on 19:25 - May 9 with 2588 viewsThreeLions

Amir Khan on 17:42 - May 9 by bazingadale

3 lions made bowls comments and how he was going to turn up to his matches and confront him but he never showed up

Oh I'm still being mentioned on here I see! If I wanted to 'sort you out' petal I could have done lots of times especially when you were bricking it in the pub at Aldershot before the game. But I have better things to do with my energy than to deal with an immature cretin. Have fun with your dual usernames I will leave you all to it thanks too busy to argue on the Internet.
Amir Khan on 20:59 - May 9 with 2501 viewsbazingadale

Amir Khan on 19:25 - May 9 by ThreeLions

Oh I'm still being mentioned on here I see! If I wanted to 'sort you out' petal I could have done lots of times especially when you were bricking it in the pub at Aldershot before the game. But I have better things to do with my energy than to deal with an immature cretin. Have fun with your dual usernames I will leave you all to it thanks too busy to argue on the Internet.

Don't worry we are different people flower. And you've seen him plenty of times and done nothing. Zzzzz
Amir Khan on 21:04 - May 9 with 2491 viewsThreeLions

Amir Khan on 20:59 - May 9 by bazingadale

Don't worry we are different people flower. And you've seen him plenty of times and done nothing. Zzzzz

Re-read my post numpty. I have no time for Internet trolls in real life or in cyber space. Get a life.
Amir Khan on 22:24 - May 9 with 2433 viewssweetcorn

Ahem. First of all, ive never been to aldershot and i've certainly never bricked it from you anthony, especially as your reputation proceeds yourself.

Secondly, i couldn't give a single f**k about you and i've never mentioned you, i've long since retired the rod i used to hook you with other times. Catch plenty of others on here now though with my new rod.

Third thing, not really sure why Bazinga has brought you up, mentioned you or spoke for me, but im pretty tired of being associated with this turnip. Could any mod please look at IP's, email addresses, etc and clear this up, unless he'd like to reveal himself..
[Post edited 9 May 2016 22:30]

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Amir Khan on 08:39 - May 10 with 2337 viewsD_Alien

Amir Khan on 18:32 - May 9 by Glenn

Arguments can be stupid, or they can be relevant and incisive. Necessary, even.

What is pretty irrelevant is the medium through which they take place. Whether face to face, over the phone or via the internet, an argument is what it is.

You won't, of course, wish to argue, this being the internet.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Amir Khan on 09:15 - May 10 with 2328 viewsDiddyDave

Wish I`d never brought this up now,I thought the big fight was between Alvarez and Khan!!
Amir Khan on 11:42 - May 10 with 2267 viewsD_Alien

Amir Khan on 09:15 - May 10 by DiddyDave

Wish I`d never brought this up now,I thought the big fight was between Alvarez and Khan!!

No need to feel bad about it DD, if you hadn't started this thread, someone else would've

And as with most spectator sports, there's always some who'll try to punch above their weight ;)
[Post edited 10 May 2016 11:55]

Amir Khan on 17:40 - May 10 with 2174 viewsGlenn

Amir Khan on 08:39 - May 10 by D_Alien

Arguments can be stupid, or they can be relevant and incisive. Necessary, even.

What is pretty irrelevant is the medium through which they take place. Whether face to face, over the phone or via the internet, an argument is what it is.

You won't, of course, wish to argue, this being the internet.

Arguments are often doomed to fail, as it is simply two people trying to win, and how often does someone say, "Oh, you're right, thank you for pointing that out".

However, what the posts on this thread have descended to are petty squabbling and name calling. The people involved could have chosen one of the various ways you listed to do this, email, phone etc., but they haven't. They have decided to argue like children in full view of everyone, on the internet, which is the stupid part. It leaves the rest of us wondering how old the people involved actually are, considering the posts are mere moments away from becoming "My dad is bigger than your dad".

I could have used one of the many different pictures you see when performing a Google search for 'arguing on the internet', I chose a tasteful one though.
Login to get fewer ads

Amir Khan on 18:39 - May 10 with 2124 viewsD_Alien

Amir Khan on 17:40 - May 10 by Glenn

Arguments are often doomed to fail, as it is simply two people trying to win, and how often does someone say, "Oh, you're right, thank you for pointing that out".

However, what the posts on this thread have descended to are petty squabbling and name calling. The people involved could have chosen one of the various ways you listed to do this, email, phone etc., but they haven't. They have decided to argue like children in full view of everyone, on the internet, which is the stupid part. It leaves the rest of us wondering how old the people involved actually are, considering the posts are mere moments away from becoming "My dad is bigger than your dad".

I could have used one of the many different pictures you see when performing a Google search for 'arguing on the internet', I chose a tasteful one though.

Yes, I like that. You should post more often.

Amir Khan on 18:58 - May 10 with 2092 viewsDale23years

'Sort you out' hahahahahahahahahahahaha you couldn't sort your shoe laces out ffs.

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Amir Khan on 09:42 - May 11 with 1990 viewsParkinsGimp

Lets get back to topic, bloody good knock out of a tosser wasnt it LOL
Amir Khan on 11:44 - May 11 with 1938 viewsfinberty

It was one hell of a punch and an obviously unintentionally flamboyant fall. But wasn't everybody expecting this to happen anyway? I'm not an expert, but I'm sure all the pundits were saying that Khan had gone up too many divisions and would be exposed to the greater weight of punch at that level.

I see he has said that he's not taking on Brook, on the grounds that he's not good enough/important enough/champion enough? Not sure. But isn't there a point in this game where you stop being Box Office yourself because you've lost too many fights, and other names start to command the fees, and the rights to demand certain opponents? Has Khan reached that point?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024