Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket pricing 13:21 - Jul 11 with 5843 viewsnordenblue

Looks like Bolton are trying to recover some of their losses via travelling fans....

http://mobile.sufc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/sheffield-united-bolton-wanderers-
[Post edited 11 Jul 2016 13:21]
Ticket pricing on 13:30 - Jul 11 with 4563 viewsTalkingSutty

30 quid for adults.....seriously??
Ticket pricing on 13:43 - Jul 11 with 4533 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Big game to start the season for both Clubs......
Ticket pricing on 13:43 - Jul 11 with 4533 viewsnordenblue

Ticket pricing on 13:30 - Jul 11 by TalkingSutty

30 quid for adults.....seriously??

Then if they sell out the upper tier,the lower tier (presumably nearer the pitch) then go on sale cheaper at a snip of £28!!
Ticket pricing on 13:44 - Jul 11 with 4525 viewsnordenblue

Ticket pricing on 13:43 - Jul 11 by Yorkshire_Dale

Big game to start the season for both Clubs......

Big cost too
Ticket pricing on 13:48 - Jul 11 with 4506 viewsAtThePeake

All Premier League away tickets are being capped at £30 for the coming season.

I'll be going to Everton v Spurs on August 13th for £30 whilst people are paying the same for a League One match the week earlier? What an absolute joke.

A hell of a lot of people have been campaigning about away price in the Premier League for this £30 cap but nowhere near enough is being done for supporters of lower league clubs.

Tangled up in blue.

Ticket pricing on 14:02 - Jul 11 with 4471 viewsTalkingSutty

Ticket pricing on 13:48 - Jul 11 by AtThePeake

I'll be going to Everton v Spurs on August 13th for £30 whilst people are paying the same for a League One match the week earlier? What an absolute joke.

A hell of a lot of people have been campaigning about away price in the Premier League for this £30 cap but nowhere near enough is being done for supporters of lower league clubs.

It's a great way of driving fans away from lower league football. If other League One Clubs think they can sneak their prices up as a result of this then I think they will reap what they sow.

Personally I think the prices are already at their limits for what is let's not forget, lower league football. There comes a time when you start to question your sanity, especially when you can watch Premiership or Championship Football for not much more and be guaranteed a big match atmosphere at every game. Thirty Pounds to watch league one football is scandalous.

An adult season ticket at Burnley next season is £390 (£20 quid a game) under 22 is £135.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2016 14:16]
Ticket pricing on 14:13 - Jul 11 with 4440 views_dezzy

I'm guessing that was the price last year, And they cant drop prices even though they got relegated, I remember we did that the year we got relegated.

KHBA

Ticket pricing on 14:14 - Jul 11 with 4438 viewsbiffoboffo

Ticket pricing on 14:02 - Jul 11 by TalkingSutty

It's a great way of driving fans away from lower league football. If other League One Clubs think they can sneak their prices up as a result of this then I think they will reap what they sow.

Personally I think the prices are already at their limits for what is let's not forget, lower league football. There comes a time when you start to question your sanity, especially when you can watch Premiership or Championship Football for not much more and be guaranteed a big match atmosphere at every game. Thirty Pounds to watch league one football is scandalous.

An adult season ticket at Burnley next season is £390 (£20 quid a game) under 22 is £135.

I think we (Latics) are at the absolute limit pricing wise (similar to Dale?) and this Bolton pricing is just crazy. The lower tier being cheaper but not available until the upper tier is full is a disgrace - surely that should be the other way around? The league should take a look at that.

I hope they don't attract their critical mass and suffer further financial hardship because of this. They seem to want league 1 fans to pay for their years of financial mismanagement and delusions of grandeur. What is it with clubs west of Heywood and their desire to alienate all fans of other clubs by their actions.

Having said that I will probably be at the Macron when we visit! :-(
Login to get fewer ads

Ticket pricing on 14:18 - Jul 11 with 4429 viewsTalkingSutty

Ticket pricing on 14:13 - Jul 11 by _dezzy

I'm guessing that was the price last year, And they cant drop prices even though they got relegated, I remember we did that the year we got relegated.

What do you mean they CAN'T drop prices? For gods sake don't start making excuses for them.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2016 14:19]
Ticket pricing on 14:32 - Jul 11 with 4392 viewsTVOS1907

Ticket pricing on 14:13 - Jul 11 by _dezzy

Why can't they drop prices? They are choosing not to.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2016 14:34]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Ticket pricing on 14:35 - Jul 11 with 4370 viewsTVOS1907

Ticket pricing on 13:48 - Jul 11 by AtThePeake

Agree.

Premier League clubs can afford to put a cap on away tickets and price home tickets better due to the magnitude of the new TV deal.

Unfortunately, it really doesn't help clubs like Dale.

Ticket pricing on 14:42 - Jul 11 with 4354 views1mark1

Absolute rip off, however people are not forced to go. If you don't like the price of a product, then unless it's a necessity then you can take it or leave it. It's called capitalism. Personally I believe about £15 is more than enough for our level of football. Should be a cap of £20 for football league st Championship level, in my opinion , £25 for Premier league.

Only by people refusing to pay the price will clubs be forced to cut prices.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Ticket pricing on 14:44 - Jul 11 with 4348 viewsTVOS1907

Ticket pricing on 14:42 - Jul 11 by 1mark1

Absolute rip off, however people are not forced to go. If you don't like the price of a product, then unless it's a necessity then you can take it or leave it. It's called capitalism. Personally I believe about £15 is more than enough for our level of football. Should be a cap of £20 for football league st Championship level, in my opinion , £25 for Premier league.

No they won't; they'll just put them up even more to cover the shortfall.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2016 14:51]

Ticket pricing on 14:49 - Jul 11 with 4328 views1mark1

Ticket pricing on 14:44 - Jul 11 by TVOS1907

No they won't; they'll just put them up even more to cover the shortfall.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2016 14:51]

Ok, then more and more will be able to go, or refuse to go, and the clubs will tale less and less income. Like I said, it's in the supporters own hands.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Ticket pricing on 14:50 - Jul 11 with 4323 views_dezzy

It wouldn't be financially viable to drop prices,, If they had stayed up they probably would of increased .

KHBA

Ticket pricing on 14:54 - Jul 11 with 4309 viewsdingdangblue

It seems that they have a pointless category system in place. Matches graded in prices depending on cat A,B,C or D.
Someone needs to tell them they are in the 3rd division and not playing Arsenal or Man Utd any more but Fleetwood and Port Vale.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Ticket pricing on 15:04 - Jul 11 with 4285 viewsTVOS1907

Ticket pricing on 14:50 - Jul 11 by _dezzy

It wouldn't be financially viable to drop prices,, If they had stayed up they probably would of increased .

Getting into such a mess in the first place isn't financially viable.

Ticket pricing on 15:31 - Jul 11 with 4227 viewsnordenblue

Ticket pricing on 14:50 - Jul 11 by _dezzy

Neither is overspending year on year,that price to watch 3rd tier football is obscene
Ticket pricing on 15:34 - Jul 11 with 4213 viewsnordenblue

Ticket pricing on 14:42 - Jul 11 by 1mark1

I agree totally about the pricing,30 quid for essentially 1.5 hours of 3rd tier standard football is just bonkers..
If it's anywhere near 25 quid when we play them they can whistle for my brass that's for sure.
Ticket pricing on 17:25 - Jul 11 with 4068 viewsflyerdale

I won't be going if it's that price for our game there. Will spend some money in our club shop instead
Ticket pricing on 17:46 - Jul 11 with 4024 viewsbarryroch

I think we should Increase the price when they visit us . Say £30, I am sure you get a better view from Dale,s away stand than you do from their upper stand.
Ticket pricing on 18:32 - Jul 11 with 3974 viewsAtThePeake

Ticket pricing on 15:34 - Jul 11 by nordenblue

I agree totally about the pricing,30 quid for essentially 1.5 hours of 3rd tier standard football is just bonkers..
If it's anywhere near 25 quid when we play them they can whistle for my brass that's for sure.

Looking at this if they're sticking to the 'you have to sell the upper tier out first' nonsense, then the very least we'll be expected to pay is £26:

http://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/201617-macron-stadium-match-pricing-s

I suspect with us being a local side although not one of the bigger teams they'll play this season, we'll be considered a category B game, meaning the likelihood is adult tickets will cost £28 for Dale fans at Bolton this season. Surely enough is enough and supporters can't be willing to pay that much to watch League One football?

The Sheffield United fans are making noises about a boycott on their forum. Hopefully they stick to this and the Bolton board get a rude awakening on the first game of the season:

http://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/bolton-boycott.47758/

Tangled up in blue.

Ticket pricing on 20:43 - Jul 11 with 3860 viewsDomDale

That can fook off. I'm missing more and more games each year down to the principle of not wanting to feel ripped off.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Ticket pricing on 22:12 - Jul 11 with 3772 viewsnordenblue

Ticket pricing on 20:43 - Jul 11 by DomDale

That can fook off. I'm missing more and more games each year down to the principle of not wanting to feel ripped off.

Exactly what I've been doing the last couple of seasons,when you add it all up at the end of a season it's amazing how much you've "saved."

I think Hartlepool away kicked me off ,and I've admittedly kept lowering the bar ever since.
Ticket pricing on 23:23 - Jul 11 with 3710 viewsDaley_Lama

If £28/£30 was announced it would be a race on here to start a boycott thread.

I would not be going and would be encouraging all and sundry to do the same.

I suspect bury will be Cat A and £30 too. Same goes for their fans.

Poll: DF in or out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024