Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question regarding the Carlsberg Lounge 17:49 - Oct 3 with 2034 viewsChaffRAFC

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/junior-event-meet-the-paw-patr

My 3 year old lad is mad about this programme but has his season ticket with me in the Sandy Lane, does that mean he can't access the Carlsberg lounge to take part in this?

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Question regarding the Carlsberg Lounge on 17:58 - Oct 3 with 1995 views442Dale

The Minions were out and about in the ground after, but it should be more accessible before the games for everyone too.

Failing that, your lad is more interested in kit clashes so he'd probably prefer the Dale Bar to a bunch of dogs with attitude issues anyway.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Question regarding the Carlsberg Lounge on 21:11 - Oct 3 with 1735 viewsDaley_Lama

It is a real shame that this is limited to those of us in the TDS, the young ladies running it were great with the little ones on minion day.

Questions about PP.

1. What on earth is going on with the mayor and chickoletta, it's not normal?
2. Who lets a young boy drive a quad around the city?
3. How do dogs drive?
4. How do dogs fly?
5. Why would you make the clumsiest dog of all the fire marshall?

Poll: DF in or out

Question regarding the Carlsberg Lounge on 17:53 - Oct 4 with 1260 viewsChaffRAFC

Question regarding the Carlsberg Lounge on 21:11 - Oct 3 by Daley_Lama

It is a real shame that this is limited to those of us in the TDS, the young ladies running it were great with the little ones on minion day.

Questions about PP.

1. What on earth is going on with the mayor and chickoletta, it's not normal?
2. Who lets a young boy drive a quad around the city?
3. How do dogs drive?
4. How do dogs fly?
5. Why would you make the clumsiest dog of all the fire marshall?

Re point 5, if he's clumsy near me and spills my pint before the game he'll be going getting me another or I'll have him put down!

Hate Paw Patrol, it's garbage, but it's one of them shows you have to put up with. Peppa Pig on the other hand is nothing short of genius. Genuinely find it very funny.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024