Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barrow 1 more sleep 07:40 - Jan 6 with 4848 viewsgazdale33

I am travelling up with my dad in his new car we have 2 spare seats if anyone is interested we are going regal moon at 10am to set off for 10.30 and get into barrow to watch utd if anyone is interested let me know
Barrow 1 more sleep on 09:46 - Jan 6 with 4728 viewsBarrafan

Well it looks like its going to be a fair day weather wise at least for us all, should be a cracking atmosphere in HS. I would seriously avoid Asda car park as I can see plenty of parking tickets issued on the day.
Barrow 1 more sleep on 10:06 - Jan 6 with 4685 viewsaleanddale

No fog issues Barra?
Barrow 1 more sleep on 10:23 - Jan 6 with 4647 views100569

We are travelling up today. Staying over in Bowness watch City/West Ham enjoy some great beers and on to Barrow in the morning and enjoy the hospitality of Barrow Supporters Club. Up the Dale !
Barrow 1 more sleep on 10:27 - Jan 6 with 4636 viewsBarrafan

very very rare we get fog in Barrow but yea someone in work today mentioned fog!!! lets hope not
Barrow 1 more sleep on 10:39 - Jan 6 with 4599 viewsDaley_Lama

Cup fever seems to be abounding.

Must admit to having a bit of it myself, scramble for tickets, sell out attendance, both sides in good form, new ground (for me)

Poll: DF in or out

Barrow 1 more sleep on 10:42 - Jan 6 with 4585 views100569

Barrow 1 more sleep on 10:39 - Jan 6 by Daley_Lama

Cup fever seems to be abounding.

Must admit to having a bit of it myself, scramble for tickets, sell out attendance, both sides in good form, new ground (for me)

The FA Cup is still magic for me. Cant do with all the Prem Clubs and some media outlets that do it down.
Barrow 1 more sleep on 11:21 - Jan 6 with 4499 views_dezzy

The Magic of the cup is the dream of drawing a top premiership team away, that will see a massive pay out, Should be a cracker tomorrow

KHBA

Barrow 1 more sleep on 12:19 - Jan 6 with 4384 viewsColDale

Do we have a roof tomorrow or are subject to the elements?
Login to get fewer ads

Barrow 1 more sleep on 12:37 - Jan 6 with 4328 viewsBarrafan

Barrow 1 more sleep on 12:19 - Jan 6 by ColDale

Do we have a roof tomorrow or are subject to the elements?

no roof mate unless your sitting.
Barrow 1 more sleep on 12:43 - Jan 6 with 4310 viewsColDale

Barrow 1 more sleep on 12:37 - Jan 6 by Barrafan

no roof mate unless your sitting.

ta
Barrow 1 more sleep on 17:09 - Jan 6 with 4037 viewsShun

Barrow 1 more sleep on 10:23 - Jan 6 by 100569

We are travelling up today. Staying over in Bowness watch City/West Ham enjoy some great beers and on to Barrow in the morning and enjoy the hospitality of Barrow Supporters Club. Up the Dale !

Go over to that castle on that island, the one you have to get the tiny boat too.

Or have a walk around the dilapidated abbey too. Both well worth a visit.
Barrow 1 more sleep on 17:31 - Jan 6 with 3989 viewsBarrafan

Barrow 1 more sleep on 17:09 - Jan 6 by Shun

Go over to that castle on that island, the one you have to get the tiny boat too.

Or have a walk around the dilapidated abbey too. Both well worth a visit.

don't think the ferry boat runs to Peel Island very often in winter. Furness Abbey is a good shout though. The only sightseeing I would be doing if I were you if you are not driving is the inside of a pub.
Barrow 1 more sleep on 18:34 - Jan 6 with 3872 viewskilliehippo

I'm heading down from Kilmarnock early tomorrow and staying at Travelodge tomorrow night, sports bar at the ground could be my home before and after match.
Barrow 1 more sleep on 18:37 - Jan 6 with 3854 views100notout

https://twitter.com/BBCMancSports?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

DAB Commentary for those that can't get to the game

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Barrow 1 more sleep on 00:28 - Jan 7 with 3642 viewsflyerdale

Shhhhhh don't tell that barra lot your driving a new car up there. It will be on bricks before half time..... Bit rough up there in the land of radioactive sheep botherers
Barrow 1 more sleep on 00:33 - Jan 7 with 3637 viewsShun

Barrow 1 more sleep on 17:31 - Jan 6 by Barrafan

don't think the ferry boat runs to Peel Island very often in winter. Furness Abbey is a good shout though. The only sightseeing I would be doing if I were you if you are not driving is the inside of a pub.

I'm not the pub type!

Peel Island, yes, that's the one. Had a nice trip over there in the summer. Furness Abbey was nice too.
Barrow 1 more sleep on 07:17 - Jan 7 with 3532 viewsBarrafan

Barrow 1 more sleep on 00:28 - Jan 7 by flyerdale

Shhhhhh don't tell that barra lot your driving a new car up there. It will be on bricks before half time..... Bit rough up there in the land of radioactive sheep botherers

you may be joking but on big games the Neanderthals come out, and yes a York bus was bricked this season and all the real fans are highly embarrassed about it me included.
Just dont advertise in your mode of transport you are from Rochdale to be on the safe side and you will be fine. We are a good bunch up here the real fans anyway and that incident was an isolated one and the culprits caught. Hope you all have a great day bar 90 mins.
Barrow 1 more sleep on 07:31 - Jan 7 with 3506 viewsflyerdale

Barrow 1 more sleep on 07:17 - Jan 7 by Barrafan

you may be joking but on big games the Neanderthals come out, and yes a York bus was bricked this season and all the real fans are highly embarrassed about it me included.
Just dont advertise in your mode of transport you are from Rochdale to be on the safe side and you will be fine. We are a good bunch up here the real fans anyway and that incident was an isolated one and the culprits caught. Hope you all have a great day bar 90 mins.

Yeah I was joking. Hope it's a good day.
Barrow 1 more sleep on 09:02 - Jan 7 with 3442 viewsbarrovianbedlam

Barrow 1 more sleep on 10:06 - Jan 6 by aleanddale

No fog issues Barra?

Bit foggy this morning, I predict it will lift
Barrow 1 more sleep on 11:28 - Jan 7 with 3292 viewsaleanddale

Barrow 1 more sleep on 09:02 - Jan 7 by barrovianbedlam

Bit foggy this morning, I predict it will lift

Lifted yet??

Cheers for the updates.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024