Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We're here already, you're not, you're not! 21:34 - Jan 6 with 3598 viewsrochdaleest1907

Staying over a couple of nights. Just thought I'd update you on weather, travel etc. Journey up very good, came via Blackburn and M6 north. Only slowed at three lanes to 2 after junction 33 and two to 1 after levels hall. Weather quite foggy in parts but clear in barrow. Murky and cool but not cold. Allhail. Stay safe.

daveofthedale

We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 21:41 - Jan 6 with 3552 views1907

What's the ale saying? Can't wait for it
We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 22:26 - Jan 6 with 3404 viewsrochdaleest1907

We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 21:41 - Jan 6 by 1907

What's the ale saying? Can't wait for it

Plenty of ale houses and mainly cheap, check camera guide.

daveofthedale

We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 00:05 - Jan 7 with 3284 viewsBillie

You'd think this game was taking place on a different continent
We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 00:30 - Jan 7 with 3218 viewsflyerdale

Have they got electricity and running water up there?
We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 07:38 - Jan 7 with 3062 viewsBarrafan

We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 00:05 - Jan 7 by Billie

You'd think this game was taking place on a different continent

You have never been to Barrow then, it is!!! seriously its a great town with great people, yep we have our problems like anywhere else in the country but its fairly safe to walk anywhere crime rate is low, beaches, 20 mins from the lakes. Barrow gets unjustified bad press unfortunately.
We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 07:58 - Jan 7 with 3028 viewsdavidab2202

We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 07:38 - Jan 7 by Barrafan

You have never been to Barrow then, it is!!! seriously its a great town with great people, yep we have our problems like anywhere else in the country but its fairly safe to walk anywhere crime rate is low, beaches, 20 mins from the lakes. Barrow gets unjustified bad press unfortunately.

Used to go to Barrow every week many long years ago.Abiding memory --liked the place,but if you think it rains a lot in Rochdale,then you have never been to Barrow!!!!
We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 10:08 - Jan 7 with 2832 viewsHarry_Dale

Thick fog in Roch - any update from Barrow?
We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 10:40 - Jan 7 with 2763 viewsjustanillusion

We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 10:08 - Jan 7 by Harry_Dale

Thick fog in Roch - any update from Barrow?

Same question from me, BBC weather has weather as fog all day in Barrow?
Login to get fewer ads

We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 11:17 - Jan 7 with 2665 viewsrochdaleest1907

We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 10:40 - Jan 7 by justanillusion

Fog/mist persists. Very little breeze to shift it. Would suggest continued lack of visibility here and en route. AllHail!

daveofthedale

We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 11:19 - Jan 7 with 2648 viewsnordenblue

We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 11:17 - Jan 7 by rochdaleest1907

Fog/mist persists. Very little breeze to shift it. Would suggest continued lack of visibility here and en route. AllHail!

Enough for the game to be in doubt?
We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 11:21 - Jan 7 with 2639 viewsBillie

We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 11:17 - Jan 7 by rochdaleest1907

What's with the "AllHail"?
We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 11:22 - Jan 7 with 2630 viewsaleanddale

Weather forecast is the further north you go ( in our region ) the quicker the fog mist will disperse.

Should be clear in barrow by 12.00 noon I recon.

Game ON!!
We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 11:25 - Jan 7 with 2613 viewsBillie

We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 11:22 - Jan 7 by aleanddale

Weather forecast is the further north you go ( in our region ) the quicker the fog mist will disperse.

Should be clear in barrow by 12.00 noon I recon.

Game ON!!

Did you get your meteorology degree in a Christmas cracker?
We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 11:27 - Jan 7 with 2599 viewsdingdangblue

We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 10:40 - Jan 7 by justanillusion

I cant see us winning..........
or drawing
or losing

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 11:32 - Jan 7 with 2580 viewsrochdaleest1907

We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 11:27 - Jan 7 by dingdangblue

I cant see us winning..........
or drawing
or losing

Fog lifting at the mo. Actually warming up. AllHail just short for AllHailTheMightyDale!

daveofthedale

We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 11:34 - Jan 7 with 2569 viewsdingdangblue

We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 11:32 - Jan 7 by rochdaleest1907

Fog lifting at the mo. Actually warming up. AllHail just short for AllHailTheMightyDale!

Soon on football focus at 12.00 - it'll soon be clear how bad conditions are.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 11:35 - Jan 7 with 2567 viewsBillie

We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 11:32 - Jan 7 by rochdaleest1907

Ta.

Who says that?
We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 11:47 - Jan 7 with 2512 viewsD_Alien

We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 11:35 - Jan 7 by Billie

Ta.

Who says that?

All?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 11:52 - Jan 7 with 2479 viewsBillie

We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 11:47 - Jan 7 by D_Alien

All?

I don't think so.
We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 11:53 - Jan 7 with 2470 viewskilliehippo

I'm in Ulverston just now 4 miles away, wee bit misty and raining but game should be fine
We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 11:55 - Jan 7 with 2455 viewsD_Alien

We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 11:52 - Jan 7 by Billie

I don't think so.

rochdaleest would prefer it were otherwise

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 12:05 - Jan 7 with 2401 viewsdingdangblue

We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 11:34 - Jan 7 by dingdangblue

Soon on football focus at 12.00 - it'll soon be clear how bad conditions are.

It looks perfect.

We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 12:54 - Jan 7 with 2255 viewsaleanddale

We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 11:25 - Jan 7 by Billie

Did you get your meteorology degree in a Christmas cracker?

Erm no..

Just watched Granada weather last night.
We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 12:56 - Jan 7 with 2241 viewscumbria_dale

We're here already, you're not, you're not! on 12:05 - Jan 7 by dingdangblue

It looks perfect.

I'm looking out my back garden, I'm about half a mile from the ground, and its foggy but nothing to worry about. Very mild too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024