Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's test the ST pricing theory: 18:02 - Mar 20 with 7655 views49thseason

I normally buy 1 season ticket and my son gets to about 10 or 12 games a season at £170-- £204 so I will commit to:

1 Usual plus 1 Extra

Add your intentions onto this thread as a running total and let's see if the statistics support the idea as far as this forum is concerned.
Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 22:07 - Mar 24 with 824 viewschalkyncfc

That's an impressive price structure to watch League One football next season,its going to cost me £380 to renew my st at Notts next season,goes up another £20 after May
Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 23:01 - Mar 24 with 778 viewsjudd

Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 22:07 - Mar 24 by chalkyncfc

That's an impressive price structure to watch League One football next season,its going to cost me £380 to renew my st at Notts next season,goes up another £20 after May

That's pretty dear for conference football

Poll: What is it to be then?

Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 23:13 - Mar 24 with 755 viewschalkyncfc

Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 23:01 - Mar 24 by judd

That's pretty dear for conference football

There's no way that we will be relegated this season Judd

It seems a bit unusual on Rochdale's part that they are doing a deal where they lose money the more people that buy the tickets so I'm presuming that in reality they are expecting around no more than 3000 to take up the offer

2000 tickets £500k
2500 tickets. £500k
3000 tickets. £450k
4000 tickets. £440k
Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 23:17 - Mar 24 with 747 viewsjudd

Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 23:13 - Mar 24 by chalkyncfc

It seems a bit unusual on Rochdale's part that they are doing a deal where they lose money the more people that buy the tickets so I'm presuming that in reality they are expecting around no more than 3000 to take up the offer

2000 tickets £500k
2500 tickets. £500k
3000 tickets. £450k
4000 tickets. £440k

You can't lose money you never had.

If we sell the higher end of the numbers then the revenue that will be generated on match day peripheral sales will be hugely significant.

It's bold, brave, novel for us and a huge challenge. So many people are talking about it that don't go regularly. 6 matches which could be night matches a nd you're a tenner better off at £110.

Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 23:19 - Mar 24 with 743 viewsVivaDonaldo

Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 23:13 - Mar 24 by chalkyncfc

2000 tickets £500k
2500 tickets. £500k
3000 tickets. £450k
4000 tickets. £440k

Or they're perhaps thinking that we'll make more than the lost revenue over the course of the season in concessions, shirts etc. Plus it's for the long term benefit of the club.
Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 23:24 - Mar 24 with 734 viewschalkyncfc

Won't Rochdale's pay on the day income be practically non existent though and just made up of away fans,that could be costly if you have already obtained most of your gate money before the season kicks off
Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 23:30 - Mar 24 with 725 viewsjudd

Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 23:24 - Mar 24 by chalkyncfc

Won't Rochdale's pay on the day income be practically non existent though and just made up of away fans,that could be costly if you have already obtained most of your gate money before the season kicks off

Irrelevant really. If we get the upper numbers then the cash is in the bank in advance, nestled snuggly against the significant sums generated by the Scott Hogan windfall.

The key now is knocking doors down getting people to commit.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024