Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dawson overlooked for England again. 13:22 - Mar 24 with 1228 viewsToffeemanc

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39382626

TBF playing in a relegation battle at Middlesborough should set him in the right frame of mind to play for England.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Dawson overlooked for England again. on 13:33 - Mar 24 with 1203 viewsKnowlesy

Crazy. How can he overlook an ever-present in one of the best defences in the league that's in a rich vein of scoring form for a relegation struggler. Boggles the mind.
Dawson overlooked for England again. on 14:41 - Mar 24 with 1106 viewspioneer

ex middlesbro manager remember

is it just cncidence he has same name as club owner?
Dawson overlooked for England again. on 17:07 - Mar 24 with 971 viewspioneer

just checked and no its not a coincidence...nephew of the bloke who gave the england manager his first managerial appointment
Dawson overlooked for England again. on 17:26 - Mar 24 with 946 viewshxdale

Dawson overlooked for England again. on 17:07 - Mar 24 by pioneer

just checked and no its not a coincidence...nephew of the bloke who gave the england manager his first managerial appointment

Absolutely sure Dawson will get his turn in the England team, just got to keep working hard and continue scoring them goals, no pressure...
Dawson overlooked for England again. on 19:48 - Mar 24 with 810 viewsAtThePeake

Dawson overlooked for England again. on 17:07 - Mar 24 by pioneer

Gibson has been excellent for Middlesbrough this season, by far their best player. Because the team is struggling doesn't mean the player isn't good enough - remember when Scott Parker won the FWA player of the year despite West Ham going down?

Obviously I would rather have had Dawson in but I think Gibson has done enough to earn a call-up.

Tangled up in blue.

Dawson overlooked for England again. on 19:52 - Mar 24 with 805 viewsfrenzied

How Craig hasn't been called up is a mystery to me..i cant think of a more flexible/adaptable player than him in the prem..I always feel Cahill and Smalling are a mistake waiting to happen
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024