Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's test the ST pricing theory: 18:02 - Mar 20 with 7657 views49thseason

I normally buy 1 season ticket and my son gets to about 10 or 12 games a season at £170-- £204 so I will commit to:

1 Usual plus 1 Extra

Add your intentions onto this thread as a running total and let's see if the statistics support the idea as far as this forum is concerned.
Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 20:15 - Mar 20 with 2850 viewsLS27Rdale

Im in...

They will get my Fifty dabs on pay day
Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 20:15 - Mar 20 with 2850 viewsDaleiLama

Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 20:10 - Mar 20 by TalkingSutty

Put me down for two.

TS sighting!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 20:28 - Mar 20 with 2797 viewsjimmysbaldhead

I will be getting my usual season ticket. However usually leave it till right at the end of the promotional period. I will be getting it straight away this year so hopefully the sales figures will encourage others to go and buy.
Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 20:38 - Mar 20 with 2743 viewsisitme

As usual I will buy one.
Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 20:56 - Mar 20 with 2657 viewsDaveDave

This season I bought a half season ticket, but put me down for a full one next season.
PS - SPREAD THE WORD - tweet and facebook your chums and chumesses

Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 21:35 - Mar 20 with 2535 viewsmikehunt

I'm in. And I know of one new person who will be putting a deposit down.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 22:04 - Mar 20 with 2463 viewsRosun

One of the findings from the Hartlepool experiment was that companies were buying season tickets to add sweeteners to sales deals. For example, buy a new / used car and get a Hartlepool season ticket. I'm pretty sure Mr. Green is employing the same business tactic and asking certain businesses to buy into the model.
The spin off is the ancillary revenue for shop / bar / kiosk sales.
Happy days if it comes off. Here's hoping.
Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 23:03 - Mar 20 with 2329 views100569

me and my mate as usual will be getting ours
Login to get fewer ads

Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 23:20 - Mar 20 with 2287 viewsrochedale

Never bought a ST before but will this time. Also one for a 11 yo one for a 16 yo. My cousin and his 2 kids got the half ST's and will be getting the full this time.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 00:26 - Mar 21 with 2199 viewsPeaky

Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 23:20 - Mar 20 by rochedale

Never bought a ST before but will this time. Also one for a 11 yo one for a 16 yo. My cousin and his 2 kids got the half ST's and will be getting the full this time.

Just a hypothetical question as this season ticket incentive has got me thinking about our fan base. I think the club may slightly under estimate how many fans we have that are now exiles. A lot of people have moved away from Rochdale but still are passionate about their club. I would love to put money into the club even though I can not attend games and still do through club shop sales etc and always watch the BBC feed each week.

My question is, are we leagally bound by tv or media rights not to stream games. As much as dale player is beneficial, it's only commentary, often drops out and is obviously no comparison to seeing the game live. I am sure I am not alone in saying that I would pay a substantial subscription fee to watch dale live each week. The club used to send a feed down into the bar so supporters could watch and finish their pint, so surely it could be done, was just not sure if it would ever be allowed?
Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 06:29 - Mar 21 with 2089 viewsfitzochris

Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 00:26 - Mar 21 by Peaky

Just a hypothetical question as this season ticket incentive has got me thinking about our fan base. I think the club may slightly under estimate how many fans we have that are now exiles. A lot of people have moved away from Rochdale but still are passionate about their club. I would love to put money into the club even though I can not attend games and still do through club shop sales etc and always watch the BBC feed each week.

My question is, are we leagally bound by tv or media rights not to stream games. As much as dale player is beneficial, it's only commentary, often drops out and is obviously no comparison to seeing the game live. I am sure I am not alone in saying that I would pay a substantial subscription fee to watch dale live each week. The club used to send a feed down into the bar so supporters could watch and finish their pint, so surely it could be done, was just not sure if it would ever be allowed?

As I only get to six or seven home games a season now, I too wished for similar. I know it's not allowed in the UK, but I am vaguely aware of some clubs that do this for overseas supporters, which UK supporters get around by using a VPN.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 07:31 - Mar 21 with 2018 viewsaleanddale

My usual 1.. Plus 1 maybe 2 additional if I can persuade my sporadic attending mates to come more regular...

£110 is an easy decision.. Just need this to work.
Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 08:13 - Mar 21 with 1953 viewsflyerdale

I will be getting one as a past but not current season ticket holder.
Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 08:15 - Mar 21 with 1947 viewsKnowlesy

Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 07:31 - Mar 21 by aleanddale

My usual 1.. Plus 1 maybe 2 additional if I can persuade my sporadic attending mates to come more regular...

£110 is an easy decision.. Just need this to work.

I haven't had one for years due to work commitments, changed jobs but couldn't afford one this season until the half ST came out... I'll be putting my deposit down at some point for this year.
Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 09:54 - Mar 21 with 1824 viewsBlueMessiah

Don't usually buy one as I don't get to enough games. Got the half season ticket at Christmas this season.
Will be buying for 2017/8 plus my lad's u 11s ticket.

Poll: Do I Know You?

Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 10:25 - Mar 21 with 2344 viewsfirgrovedale51

Yes count me in again
Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 11:41 - Mar 21 with 2236 viewssykeboy

Me + 1 other
Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 15:29 - Mar 21 with 1994 viewsNerazzurri

I'll be renewing my existing season ticket plus I may invest in another one to help reach the target.

Forza Nerazzurri

Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 17:15 - Mar 21 with 1886 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 22:04 - Mar 20 by Rosun

One of the findings from the Hartlepool experiment was that companies were buying season tickets to add sweeteners to sales deals. For example, buy a new / used car and get a Hartlepool season ticket. I'm pretty sure Mr. Green is employing the same business tactic and asking certain businesses to buy into the model.
The spin off is the ancillary revenue for shop / bar / kiosk sales.
Happy days if it comes off. Here's hoping.

Noticed the new Toyota and adverts parked beside the Ratcliffe on Saturday, prime position.......are we in bed with RRG Toyota Rochdale?
Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 17:53 - Mar 21 with 1804 viewsDaleiLama

Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 17:15 - Mar 21 by Yorkshire_Dale

Noticed the new Toyota and adverts parked beside the Ratcliffe on Saturday, prime position.......are we in bed with RRG Toyota Rochdale?

They ran the promotion below for the half ST YD - be surprised if there isn't something in the works for the new ST initiative?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 18:07 - Mar 21 with 1773 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 17:53 - Mar 21 by DaleiLama

They ran the promotion below for the half ST YD - be surprised if there isn't something in the works for the new ST initiative?

Thank you.......it's good that we develop local business relationships for mutual benefit.

Common sense really.......supporting each other in a very poor town.
Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 19:05 - Mar 21 with 1710 views49thseason

Progress so far
of 25 people who have given a response,
13 will be renewing their current ST
36 extra sales have been proposed plus 6 x kids/ Juniors

That means each current ST is generating 2.7 extra STs
Extrapolation: 1800 existing STs could convert into 4860 total extra sales and 6660 total sales
Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 19:45 - Mar 21 with 1660 viewscon_dale

I get to 10 a season and don't usually buy one but I'll be buying 2 for me and the Mrs
Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 19:47 - Mar 21 with 1655 views100notout

Does the 4000 target include goldbond agents does anyone know?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Let's test the ST pricing theory: on 19:30 - Mar 23 with 1391 viewsSheffdale

I get to about six home games so would certainly buy at 110 but after 50 years of supporting the Dale I'm not convinced we'll reach the 4k target. Would be great to be proved wrong. Hope there'll be regular update of how many ST sold to encourage more sales and the undecided like me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024