Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are missing Calvin Andrew? 09:53 - Sep 10 with 2168 viewsbigness2017

So far a bad start to the season and judging by the last few games I feel we are really missing Andrew. We need that target man, someone that other players can play off.

I don't know when he is back from injury but I think he will make a real difference in helping us back to the top 10.

We are missing Calvin Andrew? on 12:18 - Sep 10 with 2020 viewsD_Alien

I think his presence on the field just adds physicality to our performance - in a good way!

Whether he plays centrally or out wide, he gives us options. With Davies clearly not match fit, there was a lack of energy and presence in attack which did for us yesterday just as much as defensive frailities - although no-one at the back had a poor game

It's been mentioned that most of our attacks came down the left yesterday, apart from one incursion by Daniels where the cross went behind. With Calvin out there, we've got attacking options on both flanks. And for all his physical presence, he sometimes shows a deftness of touch when on the ball that belies his size. Add to that, his superb attitude and defensive input at set pieces

In short, I'm a big fan of Calvin and yes, we're missing him. I accept he's not clinical in front of goal, but he still puts enough away during the course of a season - went he wants, of course

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

We are missing Calvin Andrew? on 12:22 - Sep 10 with 2006 viewsaleanddale

top 10?

5th bottom will do for now.
We are missing Calvin Andrew? on 15:43 - Sep 10 with 1810 viewsrichfoad32

Apologies but I can't find any news anywhere, what exactly (if anything) is wrong with Calvin?
We are missing Calvin Andrew? on 15:54 - Sep 10 with 1784 viewsD_Alien

We are missing Calvin Andrew? on 15:43 - Sep 10 by richfoad32

Apologies but I can't find any news anywhere, what exactly (if anything) is wrong with Calvin?

Can only think that he's succumbed to the illness that was rife, which may have manifested itself in different ways with different players

Under such circumstances, players are entitled to their privacy, just as any patient would be unless they choose to be open about it

We are missing Calvin Andrew? on 16:03 - Sep 10 with 1757 viewsValleySaddler

We are missing Calvin Andrew? on 15:54 - Sep 10 by D_Alien

Can only think that he's succumbed to the illness that was rife, which may have manifested itself in different ways with different players

Under such circumstances, players are entitled to their privacy, just as any patient would be unless they choose to be open about it

Calvin is out with a groin strain.
We are missing Calvin Andrew? on 16:06 - Sep 10 with 1744 viewsD_Alien

We are missing Calvin Andrew? on 16:03 - Sep 10 by ValleySaddler

Calvin is out with a groin strain.

Cheers, clears that up, as hopefully will Calvin's groin

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024