Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
O`Grady 16:15 - Jan 14 with 12968 viewsalderleydale

Journalist saying on twitter we want COG
Depends IF he wants to come
O`Grady on 17:52 - Jan 14 with 1996 viewsD_Alien

O`Grady on 17:49 - Jan 14 by alderleydale

Repetitive tripe

From you, from fookin you

You really are priceless

Calm down, dear

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

O`Grady on 17:55 - Jan 14 with 1972 viewsDale23years

O`Grady on 17:41 - Jan 14 by D_Alien

There's plenty of fans calling for COG's return to do a job, whether the manager is interested or not, so stop this repetitive tripe about "see what I mean"

We do see, and its rubbish

Edit: #mafioso
[Post edited 14 Jan 2018 17:42]

To do what job btw ????

Him and Calvin up front I bet league 1 defences are shaking in their boots.

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

O`Grady on 17:56 - Jan 14 with 1970 viewschalkyncfc

The trouble with attracting players is that they don't want on their CV relegated with Rochdale even if they are on loan,they would sooner go mid table obscurity that try to keep a club up that's in the bottom two,we have just lost Yates to Scunthorpe because Forest probably thought that he might be worth more money wise playing at an higher level and the parent club won't want the value of their loanee deprecating,its going to be a tough coup!e of months
[Post edited 14 Jan 2018 18:03]
O`Grady on 18:00 - Jan 14 with 1947 viewsalderleydale

O`Grady on 17:52 - Jan 14 by D_Alien

Calm down, dear

Tee-Hee
The worm that bites
O`Grady on 18:04 - Jan 14 with 1920 viewsD_Alien

O`Grady on 17:55 - Jan 14 by Dale23years

To do what job btw ????

Him and Calvin up front I bet league 1 defences are shaking in their boots.

To provide a skilful and experienced outlet, so the ball sticks up front for long enough for our midfield and other forwards to be brought into the game

He won't need pace for that; plus, the odd goal or two with hopefully players like Hendo and Done feeling the benefit in terms of goal threat

O`Grady on 18:05 - Jan 14 with 1915 viewsD_Alien

O`Grady on 18:00 - Jan 14 by alderleydale

Tee-Hee
The worm that bites

Leave it, you're irrelevant to this debate

O`Grady on 18:08 - Jan 14 with 1895 viewsalderleydale

O`Grady on 18:05 - Jan 14 by D_Alien

Leave it, you're irrelevant to this debate

Oh you do make me laugh

Keep up the repetitive good work

xxx
O`Grady on 18:10 - Jan 14 with 1886 viewsD_Alien

O`Grady on 18:08 - Jan 14 by alderleydale

Oh you do make me laugh

Keep up the repetitive good work

xxx

The same poster was told to drop the "see what i mean" tripe by other posters yesterday

I didn't notice you having a go at them, but if you wish to make it a personal issue, there will only be one winner

Now just shut up, unless you've got something to contribute to the COG issue

Login to get fewer ads

O`Grady on 18:17 - Jan 14 with 1846 viewsDale23years

O`Grady on 18:10 - Jan 14 by D_Alien

The same poster was told to drop the "see what i mean" tripe by other posters yesterday

I didn't notice you having a go at them, but if you wish to make it a personal issue, there will only be one winner

Why should I drop see what I mean tripe (as you call it ) especially the shit I had to put up with since September.

Am sure if it was other way round, you be jumping from roof tops saying am the high and mighty D Alien I was right all long.

O`Grady on 18:19 - Jan 14 with 1834 viewsDale23years

What give u the right to tell people to shut up you obnoxious individual

O`Grady on 18:22 - Jan 14 with 1823 viewsalderleydale

O`Grady on 17:46 - Jan 14 by Dale23years

Thank you

I am calm, my post might not come across like that but I am, after this season the club isn't getting another penny of me, they don't care about the average fan until it's season ticket time, so after this season am done.
SO YES AM CALM

Again that's another very valid point you make

The Club have our money and could not care less about the fans(in fact tell us to f*ck off and don't bother coming back)

I have it on very good authority that one of the directors resigned from the board due to a lack of ambition by his fellow directors and the manager.

But I fully expect after the Trust meet with the board we will be told how lucky we are to have CD as hes a fan just like us.
O`Grady on 18:22 - Jan 14 with 1823 viewsD_Alien

O`Grady on 18:17 - Jan 14 by Dale23years

Why should I drop see what I mean tripe (as you call it ) especially the shit I had to put up with since September.

Am sure if it was other way round, you be jumping from roof tops saying am the high and mighty D Alien I was right all long.

You have had shit to put up with, i'm simply trying to point out that "see what i mean" doesn't further the points you make

And in this particular instance, your use of it to suggest KH is getting away with something isn't relevant because he's not gone in for COG as far as we know - its fans who're suggesting him as an option

O`Grady on 18:23 - Jan 14 with 1811 viewsalderleydale

I think I love you

xxxxxx
O`Grady on 18:28 - Jan 14 with 1785 viewsD_Alien

O`Grady on 18:23 - Jan 14 by alderleydale

I think I love you

xxxxxx

It wouldn't surprise me

O`Grady on 18:41 - Jan 14 with 1732 viewselectricblue

Rather Have Andy Flounders back or Ruben Ried on back loan...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

O`Grady on 18:49 - Jan 14 with 1704 viewssince58

O`Grady on 18:41 - Jan 14 by electricblue

What floundering on there back .
O`Grady on 18:55 - Jan 14 with 1684 viewsDale23years

O`Grady on 18:22 - Jan 14 by D_Alien

You have had shit to put up with, i'm simply trying to point out that "see what i mean" doesn't further the points you make

And in this particular instance, your use of it to suggest KH is getting away with something isn't relevant because he's not gone in for COG as far as we know - its fans who're suggesting him as an option

99% of everything I've said about Keith hill and the club he been proven right so yes see what I mean does further my points I've made.

Said last season Keith hill couldn't sort out our away form and it will cost us, 12 months later SEE WHAT I MEAN

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:01 - Jan 14 with 1657 viewsBlueDales

O`Grady on 19:02 - Jan 14 with 1654 viewsalderleydale

O`Grady on 18:55 - Jan 14 by Dale23years

99% of everything I've said about Keith hill and the club he been proven right so yes see what I mean does further my points I've made.

Said last season Keith hill couldn't sort out our away form and it will cost us, 12 months later SEE WHAT I MEAN

Quite right
O`Grady on 19:02 - Jan 14 with 1654 viewsColDale

Struggling to see why anyone would not be interested in a return of COG. He may not have gone on to enjoy the career the likes of Murray, Holt and Lambert have done, but his contribution to our club probably outweighs all of them. Obviously we shouldn't sign him out of sentiment or blind faith, but on the assumption that his legs haven't gone (and at 31 they shouldn't have), it must surely be better for us to sign someone tried and trusted than take a gamble on someone from a lower level or a highly rated youngster from a Premiership team.

He's not a long term answer and with his apparent wages at Chesterfield, we may only be able to do a loan deal until the Summer than a permanent switch, but its short term fixes we need given where we are.
O`Grady on 19:16 - Jan 14 with 1604 viewsrich_dale

O`Grady on 17:32 - Jan 14 by Dale23years

Not a 36 year old forward we need a finisher, a guy who can score goals around the box.

Tell you want lets get Whitehall out of retirement.

See what I mean if any over manger wanted to bring a 36 year old forward in to help us get out of this mess, they would be uproar, but cause it's Keith hill it's ok.

We've got two proven goalscorers but they rarely play in the centre forward position.
O`Grady on 19:20 - Jan 14 with 1588 viewssince58

O`Grady on 19:16 - Jan 14 by rich_dale

We've got two proven goalscorers but they rarely play in the centre forward position.

Whos the other.
O`Grady on 19:22 - Jan 14 with 1570 viewsalderleydale

O`Grady on 19:16 - Jan 14 by rich_dale

Spot on

So why is Dale 23 castigated by the Mafia on here when he dares to question Hills tactics
O`Grady on 19:33 - Jan 14 with 1527 viewsIknoweverything

O`Grady on 19:22 - Jan 14 by alderleydale

Spot on

So why is Dale 23 castigated by the Mafia on here when he dares to question Hills tactics

Mafia? Give me a break. It’s a message board where football is discussed not where heists are planned.

Who is part of this alleged mafia? What happens if someone questions Hill’s tactics? Dropped in Rochdale Canal in concrete boots? Grow up ffs.
O`Grady on 19:35 - Jan 14 with 1520 viewsIknoweverything

O`Grady on 18:41 - Jan 14 by electricblue

You’ve got to be on the wind up. Only YorkshireDale could post shite like that and be serious.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024