Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carragher 08:41 - Mar 12 with 10098 viewsjoecooke

Definate sackable offence in my book,just dirty.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jamie-carragher-pictured-first-time

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Carragher on 17:28 - Mar 12 with 2742 viewsjudd

Carragher on 17:22 - Mar 12 by TVOS1907

He's a liar!

Christ, are you salivating?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Carragher on 17:30 - Mar 12 with 2732 viewsTVOS1907

Carragher on 17:28 - Mar 12 by judd

Christ, are you salivating?

Just talking in Flemish.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Carragher on 19:46 - Mar 12 with 2580 viewsdingdangblue

Carragher on 15:43 - Mar 12 by judd

It has really surprised me that he would spit like that.

I would have thought it more likely of Bruce Grobbelaar, or even Adam Lallama.

Ray Phlegmence.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Carragher on 20:10 - Mar 12 with 2539 views1mark1

It matters not if motorway or not, dangerous driving that deserves to be prosecuted, to the full extent of the relevant driving law, and disgraceful behaviour from Carragher.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Carragher on 20:11 - Mar 12 with 2539 viewsBlueDales

The dad is trying to get a reaction from him. It doesn't at all excuse what Carragher does, but it's hardly come from nowhere, has it?

He sort of has to be sacked for it, which - in purely footballing terms - is a real shame because I've always quite liked him as a pundit.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2018 20:11]
Carragher on 20:26 - Mar 12 with 2509 viewsJimmyRustler

How many people on this forum would have spat at someone in the same scenario? I'd wager that the number is next to none and regardless of whether it was a temporary loss of a control, I think the fact that grozzing was his instinct's first port of call gives some sort of indication of the kind of guy we're dealing with
Carragher on 20:26 - Mar 12 with 2507 viewsTVOS1907

Carragher on 20:10 - Mar 12 by 1mark1

It matters not if motorway or not, dangerous driving that deserves to be prosecuted, to the full extent of the relevant driving law, and disgraceful behaviour from Carragher.

I agree

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Carragher on 20:48 - Mar 12 with 2465 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Carragher on 20:26 - Mar 12 by TVOS1907

I agree

Had to laugh at talksport this morning. Danny Murphy defending his mate to a point whilst saying it was wrong. Ironically Alan Brazil has a conviction for drink driving, joey Barton was guest presenting, collymore was employed by them, sure there are others there who have done far worse than carragher.

What he did was wrong but it does not kill people, driving on the phone can, drink driving can, assault can. He has apologised and made a mistake, so that should be it. We have all made mistakes and hopefully he will get a warning and move on.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Login to get fewer ads

Carragher on 21:49 - Mar 12 with 2375 viewsoff2div1

Rumour he will be banded by Sky to 2 weeks.Players get 6 game's.
Carragher on 22:08 - Mar 12 with 2348 viewsR17ALE

Carragher on 21:49 - Mar 12 by off2div1

Rumour he will be banded by Sky to 2 weeks.Players get 6 game's.

At Dale, players get 6 games in 2 weeks, so I don't get your point.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Carragher on 22:45 - Mar 12 with 2287 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Carragher on 22:08 - Mar 12 by R17ALE

6 points in 2 games R17 👍

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Carragher on 23:06 - Mar 12 with 2260 viewskel

Couldn’t agree more, I’m just surprised the resident perfect human being hasn’t stuck his oar in.

Of course it wasn’t very clever of him but people calling for him to lose his livelihood over a daft mistake is typical of the pitchfork mentality society we now live in. There’s far more deplorable acts footballers* have carried out in the past away from the pitch.

*yeah I know he’s not a footballer now etc

The agreeing bit was with Thacks’ post edit
[Post edited 12 Mar 2018 23:08]
Carragher on 09:26 - Mar 13 with 2073 viewsoff2div1

Carragher on 22:08 - Mar 12 by R17ALE

What 2 weeks is that?
Carragher on 10:01 - Mar 13 with 2021 viewsKenBoon

I watched his 15 (fifteen) minute public flogging on Sky News. What a f**king embarrassment this country is. What sort of pathetic person gets off on that? All these perfect people who are outraged and demand their pound of flesh. Don't get me started on Vinnie Jones getting on his high-horse.

If Sky fire him after humiliating him then they're pretty low. They stood by Kirsty Gallacher when she was recently done for drink driving. Carragher gobbed on a car driven by a dangerous fool who was fishing for a reaction and it sounds like the video released was just the end of his "banter". It is a shame he couldn't have got out of his car and gobbed in his face.
Carragher on 11:31 - Mar 13 with 1956 viewsrochdale_ranger

Carragher on 10:01 - Mar 13 by KenBoon

I watched his 15 (fifteen) minute public flogging on Sky News. What a f**king embarrassment this country is. What sort of pathetic person gets off on that? All these perfect people who are outraged and demand their pound of flesh. Don't get me started on Vinnie Jones getting on his high-horse.

If Sky fire him after humiliating him then they're pretty low. They stood by Kirsty Gallacher when she was recently done for drink driving. Carragher gobbed on a car driven by a dangerous fool who was fishing for a reaction and it sounds like the video released was just the end of his "banter". It is a shame he couldn't have got out of his car and gobbed in his face.

You sound like a really charming bloke. The spittle hit the kid not just the car. I work for a charitable trust if I did something like that and my employer found out about It I would expect to be sacked.

I understand the guy driving the car was and probably is a gobshite but to spit at someone. really? Unjustifiable in my book and to identify with someone who would do that says a lot about your character.
Carragher on 13:07 - Mar 13 with 1870 viewsKenBoon

Carragher on 11:31 - Mar 13 by rochdale_ranger

You sound like a really charming bloke. The spittle hit the kid not just the car. I work for a charitable trust if I did something like that and my employer found out about It I would expect to be sacked.

I understand the guy driving the car was and probably is a gobshite but to spit at someone. really? Unjustifiable in my book and to identify with someone who would do that says a lot about your character.

I'm sorry. I'm not aware I said it was okay to spit at kids... that's because I didn't.
Carragher on 13:34 - Mar 13 with 1804 viewsrochdale_ranger

Carragher on 13:07 - Mar 13 by KenBoon

I'm sorry. I'm not aware I said it was okay to spit at kids... that's because I didn't.

“It is a shame he couldn’t have got out of his car and gobbed in his face”
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 13:37]
Carragher on 13:39 - Mar 13 with 1791 viewsKenBoon

Carragher on 13:34 - Mar 13 by rochdale_ranger

“It is a shame he couldn’t have got out of his car and gobbed in his face”
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 13:37]

Yeah the adult driver. The kid was his daughter.
Carragher on 13:46 - Mar 13 with 1773 viewsupthedale

Carragher on 11:31 - Mar 13 by rochdale_ranger

How would you feel if a colleague had been done for drink driving but still kept their job? Genuinely out of interest.

Edit: Just to note, I can't comprehend how someone's reaction would be to spit at someone. It's absolutely disgusting!
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 13:48]
Carragher on 13:47 - Mar 13 with 1768 viewsrochdale_ranger

Carragher on 13:39 - Mar 13 by KenBoon

Yeah the adult driver. The kid was his daughter.

Your condoning or saying you would spit in someone’s face that was my point. As the OP pointed out that’s just dirty.
Carragher on 14:06 - Mar 13 with 1732 viewsrochdale_ranger

Carragher on 13:46 - Mar 13 by upthedale

How would you feel if a colleague had been done for drink driving but still kept their job? Genuinely out of interest.

Edit: Just to note, I can't comprehend how someone's reaction would be to spit at someone. It's absolutely disgusting!
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 13:48]

If a colleague was pissed behind the wheel and hit someone I would be disgusted and disappointed in them if they were caught drunk driving and ended up getting fired I would feel that it was maybe a little harsh. How is that relevant? And are comparing drink driving to a malicious act of assault which of course spitting at someone is.
Carragher on 14:11 - Mar 13 with 1705 viewsJimmyRustler

How about we stop this ridiculous one-upmanship and just agree that both parties were in the wrong and should be appropriately reprimanded?
Carragher on 14:26 - Mar 13 with 1678 views1mark1

Carragher on 14:11 - Mar 13 by JimmyRustler

How about we stop this ridiculous one-upmanship and just agree that both parties were in the wrong and should be appropriately reprimanded?

Both drivers should be done within the law for any laws they have broken, including dangerous driving , both of them, and assault , Carragher.

I personally Don’t believe Carragher should lose his job.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 14:27]

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Carragher on 14:34 - Mar 13 with 1653 viewsdingdangblue

Carragher on 14:26 - Mar 13 by 1mark1

Both drivers should be done within the law for any laws they have broken, including dangerous driving , both of them, and assault , Carragher.

I personally Don’t believe Carragher should lose his job.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 14:27]

He won't lose his job - he will lose 'a job'. Will get re employed elsewhere fairly quickly on a decent contract and all will be forgotten in a few weeks time. He's cocked up big time but he'll survive.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Carragher on 17:19 - Mar 13 with 1541 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Of course spitting is wrong, it’s dirty and a terrible action, but like Danny Murphy I would prefer that to a potential leg breaking tackle, I have had both aimed at me in the past.

Has the nob head recording and goading Carragher apologised? Has he balls. He caused the incident through being a bellend. But he is some little nomark selling a story. It’s a public order offence and dangerous driving as well as using a mobile phone. Carragher is guilty of an assault.

I respect Carragher for apology, and speed he did it, maybe to save his own skin, but if someone was mocking and abusing me, filming it, although I am not a celeb I would be pissed off and would react. I would probably call the police or turn the stereo up, but as stated above vinnie Jones, a thug at the best of times, is way out of line.

McCormick, king, Hughes, Barton, Brazil, Wilkins, Lawrence, pennant, Quinn, Flanagan and the angel vinnie have all done far worse, as has collymore. In fact to work on talksport you probably need a conviction.

The guy has done wrong but he does a hell of a lot for the local community and charities, let’s not hang him for one I’ll judged action, under provocation, which he clearly regrets.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024