Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not A Bad Debut 09:00 - Apr 1 with 4899 viewsFondles

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12096/11312194/zlatan-ibrahimovic-scores-
Not A Bad Debut on 13:09 - Apr 1 with 4759 viewsD_Alien

Whatever you think about overpaid footballers or US "soccer", it's still great to watch something like that

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Not A Bad Debut on 13:51 - Apr 1 with 4712 viewsChaffRAFC

The guy is just cool as f***. Top first season at United and no coincidence that United won a double in that season he was there. Injury and the signing of Lukaku hindered his second season and now LA Galaxy reap the benefits, despite him being 37 this year.

Oddly, I think Zlatan is underrated. Seems like a bizarre statement but the guy has been an unbelievable goalscorer in six different European Leagues. Can anyone else lay claim to that? He's done it in Sweden, Holland, Italy (the three biggest sides), Spain, France and here in the Premier League. Sweden's all time top-scorer too.

Who's been better than him other than Messi and Ronaldo?

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Not A Bad Debut on 14:14 - Apr 1 with 4672 views442Dale

Not A Bad Debut on 13:51 - Apr 1 by ChaffRAFC

The guy is just cool as f***. Top first season at United and no coincidence that United won a double in that season he was there. Injury and the signing of Lukaku hindered his second season and now LA Galaxy reap the benefits, despite him being 37 this year.

Oddly, I think Zlatan is underrated. Seems like a bizarre statement but the guy has been an unbelievable goalscorer in six different European Leagues. Can anyone else lay claim to that? He's done it in Sweden, Holland, Italy (the three biggest sides), Spain, France and here in the Premier League. Sweden's all time top-scorer too.

Graham Shaw.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Not A Bad Debut on 19:04 - Apr 1 with 4495 viewsdingdangblue

I thought they won the treble?

#communityshield 😂

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Not A Bad Debut on 19:23 - Apr 1 with 4462 viewsDale23years

the guy is a lazy crap forward. United were poor,boring and predictable when he played. if you really think he was worth the wages United paid him, God help us

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Not A Bad Debut on 19:24 - Apr 1 with 4452 viewsDale23years

Not A Bad Debut on 19:23 - Apr 1 by Dale23years

the guy is a lazy crap forward. United were poor,boring and predictable when he played. if you really think he was worth the wages United paid him, God help us

I bet if any other premier league signed him,you wouldn't say the same

Not A Bad Debut on 19:32 - Apr 1 with 4426 views442Dale

Not A Bad Debut on 19:24 - Apr 1 by Dale23years

I bet if any other premier league signed him,you wouldn't say the same

He's an icon. Truly box office.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Not A Bad Debut on 19:36 - Apr 1 with 4422 viewsDale23years

Not A Bad Debut on 19:32 - Apr 1 by 442Dale

He's an icon. Truly box office.

ask United fans who go to games truth me he's not.

Login to get fewer ads

Not A Bad Debut on 20:55 - Apr 1 with 4369 viewsFondles

Not A Bad Debut on 19:36 - Apr 1 by Dale23years

Are any of em??? Snooze fest....
Cant wait for saturday to see em go to city to park the bus and go 2 down within 20 minutes.....plan B Jose does not have.
Not A Bad Debut on 22:19 - Apr 1 with 4309 viewsnordenblue

We could maybe do with a similar "lazy crap forward" Jesus wept... United are poor,boring and predictable without him too,that's not down to him.

He's done it at the very top level and at some enormous places,the guys a legend and one of the few genuine world class players I've had the honour to watch live a couple of times, he's still a special talent.
Not A Bad Debut on 03:48 - Apr 2 with 4229 viewsCanaDale

It was a great game to watch, stunning first strike, and he just had to win it for them, its almost like he wrote his own script!
Not A Bad Debut on 08:35 - Apr 2 with 4195 viewsRalphs12

Totally agree. Lazy. Crap. Forward.

400+ appearances. 300+ goals at club level.

100+ appearances and 60+ goals at international level.

Moved to Ajax in 2001 and has being playing at the top level fairly regularly since then.

Lazy. Crap. Forward.
Not A Bad Debut on 09:31 - Apr 2 with 4148 viewsjoecooke

Enough said

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Not A Bad Debut on 03:29 - Apr 3 with 4028 viewsCanaDale

Is this post in sarcasm, the man is a legend in the game, a true crowd puller.
Not A Bad Debut on 07:36 - Apr 3 with 3970 viewsColDale

Didn't he have that run from 2003-4 through to 2010-11 where he won the league every year that he played for, involving five clubs in three countries?

Think dodgy dealings by Juve might have denied him one of them eventually but either way I'd be surprised if any player throughout history could claim anything close to that in major leagues.
Not A Bad Debut on 12:14 - Apr 3 with 3874 viewssweetcorn

Not A Bad Debut on 19:36 - Apr 1 by Dale23years

I know plenty of united fans and everyone of them sings his praises, he was a bit of a fans favourite if you didnt notice.

All you need to do is look at his career best goals on youtube to know the guy is class, i’d say his biggest mistake was wasting so many years in france, he should have done the premier league and the french league the opposite way around.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Not A Bad Debut on 12:25 - Apr 3 with 3863 viewsfunkkk

I must be reading this wrong as it seems you're suggesting he's the third best player on the planet?
Not A Bad Debut on 18:14 - Apr 3 with 3759 viewssweetcorn

Not A Bad Debut on 12:25 - Apr 3 by funkkk

I must be reading this wrong as it seems you're suggesting he's the third best player on the planet?

He might not be now, but in the period which messi and ronaldo have reigned i dont think i’d put many above him..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024