Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
City 17:52 - Apr 15 with 3717 viewsrochdaleriddler

Well done to Manchester City, Utd were awful today. Craig Dawson MOM for me

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

City on 18:00 - Apr 15 with 3682 viewsColDale

Dawson was superb. Assuming the inevitable, he's far too good for the Championship. You'd have to hope someone will come in for him both for his own good and our sell on.

United were woeful. Coming back against City last week was the worst thing they could do in the long run as it just papered over the cracks.
City on 18:03 - Apr 15 with 3672 viewsjudd

City on 18:00 - Apr 15 by ColDale

Dawson was superb. Assuming the inevitable, he's far too good for the Championship. You'd have to hope someone will come in for him both for his own good and our sell on.

United were woeful. Coming back against City last week was the worst thing they could do in the long run as it just papered over the cracks.

That the utter ineptitude of those Stretford bell ends handed it to City on their day off is so sweet.

Poll: What is it to be then?

City on 18:06 - Apr 15 with 3657 viewsShun

City on 18:03 - Apr 15 by judd

That the utter ineptitude of those Stretford bell ends handed it to City on their day off is so sweet.

Tbf, it isn't. Winning the title because someone else loses when you aren't even playing is rather a damp squib way of doing it. I'm sure most City fans would've preferred to wait till next game and actually win it by winning their game.

Dawson was brilliant, far too good for The Championship, I hope West Brom hold on for what he's actually worth.
City on 18:06 - Apr 15 with 3661 viewsrochdaleriddler

City on 18:03 - Apr 15 by judd

There weren't many left by the end

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

City on 18:10 - Apr 15 with 3644 viewsColDale

City on 18:06 - Apr 15 by Shun

Tbf, it isn't. Winning the title because someone else loses when you aren't even playing is rather a damp squib way of doing it. I'm sure most City fans would've preferred to wait till next game and actually win it by winning their game.

Dawson was brilliant, far too good for The Championship, I hope West Brom hold on for what he's actually worth.

Think it would have been worse had United got a point. The huge goal difference advantage would have left them in some sort of no mans land where it would have took a 30 goal swing to blow it. Couldn't be lost from there but wouldn't technically been enough to celebrate it. City fans should have started celebrated winning the title as soon as United went 3-2 up last week.
City on 18:28 - Apr 15 with 3598 viewsBigKindo

Excellent from Dawson who took the opportunity to put himself in 'the shop window,' His performance in his preferred position of centre half will surely have been noted by other Premiership Managers.
City on 18:40 - Apr 15 with 3571 viewsoff2div1

Burnley were interested in him in January.His goals and assists from set pieces.
City on 19:33 - Apr 15 with 3479 viewsjudd

City on 18:06 - Apr 15 by Shun

Most City fans I've seen on Facebook are besides themselves with how it has panned out. Your bitterest rival losing at home to the bottom of the league confirming you as champions is not a sweet moment?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Login to get fewer ads

City on 20:58 - Apr 15 with 3348 viewsboromat

Especially when those rivals beat you just a few days before.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

City on 21:05 - Apr 15 with 3332 viewsdingdangblue

City on 18:40 - Apr 15 by off2div1

Burnley were interested in him in January.His goals and assists from set pieces.

10 million has been mentioned?
Really hope they get it - hope they haven't undervalued him with any buy out clauses. Burnley would be a super move for him and his family and a great manager in Sean Dyche and possibly European football!!!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

City on 22:33 - Apr 15 with 3233 viewsColDale

How to celebrate in er ... style

City on 22:48 - Apr 15 with 3200 viewsrochdale_ranger

City on 22:33 - Apr 15 by ColDale

arf
City on 22:48 - Apr 15 with 3201 viewsKenBoon

City on 22:33 - Apr 15 by ColDale

City on 19:08 - Apr 16 with 2799 viewsscarrow

City on 21:05 - Apr 15 by dingdangblue

10 million has been mentioned?
Really hope they get it - hope they haven't undervalued him with any buy out clauses. Burnley would be a super move for him and his family and a great manager in Sean Dyche and possibly European football!!!

Lots of Albion players have relegation release clauses set at 3 million. Evans is one. There's a chance Dawson could be another.

Poll: Final position

City on 20:11 - May 4 with 2553 viewsBartRowou

City on 19:08 - Apr 16 by scarrow

Lots of Albion players have relegation release clauses set at 3 million. Evans is one. There's a chance Dawson could be another.

According to the Sun, Dawson doesn't have a relegation clause in his contract. Any club interested in him would need to offer the going rate.

I think our percentage is 15%.

Burnley look like they'd have a fair bit of competition for him too.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/6185847/west-brom-crystal-palace-roy-hod

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

City on 21:05 - May 4 with 2436 viewsThacks_Rabbits

City on 20:11 - May 4 by BartRowou

According to the Sun, Dawson doesn't have a relegation clause in his contract. Any club interested in him would need to offer the going rate.

I think our percentage is 15%.

Burnley look like they'd have a fair bit of competition for him too.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/6185847/west-brom-crystal-palace-roy-hod

In fairness we could have a 99% sell on clause for Gareth bale and we would still claim to be skint!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024