Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayup lads 12:31 - Jun 3 with 5217 viewschalky_ncfc

You lot keeping well,it got a bit close on the last day didn't it?

Unfortunately the mighty Pies won't be joining you next season due to the fact that we was robbed by officials who needed to go to specsavers

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Ayup lads on 12:42 - Jun 3 with 5187 viewsAtThePeake

You lost 1-4 mate.

Tangled up in blue.

Ayup lads on 12:46 - Jun 3 with 5178 viewschalky_ncfc

Coventrys first goal at Ricoh was never a penatly,we had a perfectly good goal disallowed for offside at ML then to add insult to injury they scored a goal that was twice offside,its almost as though the footballing Gods was repaying us for something that Notts did in a former life or summat

Ayup lads on 13:26 - Jun 3 with 5115 viewsDaley_Lama

Agree with chalky

Notts should have gone into the second leg 1-0 which has an immediate change to approach.
They should have been back level with the goal wrongly chalked off. Again, game changer.
Third Cov goal (game killer) was as described, twice offside.

Three key decisions all against them. As they say, goals change games.

Poll: DF in or out

Ayup lads on 13:45 - Jun 3 with 5084 viewsD_Dale

If Accy Stanley could get out of L2, I'd have thought Notts C would. And I'd have preferred them in L1 to Coventry.

Still, you have cash to splash - Chesterfield's leading scorer can't have come cheap: £100k+?
(Looks like ex-Dale 'striker' Lewis Alessandra won't be getting much of a look in next season.)

So you are set for another spell as a big(gish) fish in a smaller pond, and opportunities to visit the North-West to play bury and the Biffos.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2018 15:00]
Ayup lads on 14:05 - Jun 3 with 5054 viewskel

Fu­ck off, chalky.

Hope you’re well.
Ayup lads on 14:38 - Jun 3 with 4990 viewsShun

I miss chalky.

Where's Jorge Grant off to next season?
Ayup lads on 16:54 - Jun 3 with 4829 viewschalky_ncfc

Losing Grant hit us hard when we didn't do anything about it in the transfer window and I would say that without him we was a playoff team and nothing higher,I've got no complaints about Accy going up,it's astounding what they have achieved considering their budget,Luton always looked like promotion from the first day of the season so that only left one place to fight for,pity the Stags missed out though
I was chuffed to bits for you lads on the last day of the season especially as Spanish Dale had come over for the game,he couldn't have picked a better one,£500 was raised by Daleys to bring him over wasn't it,fantastic value for money when you consider the good publicity that the club got from it

Edit

Grant.... Before you say it,I had it in my head that he had headed off to Scunthorpe before I wrote the post
[Post edited 3 Jun 2018 17:04]

Ayup lads on 18:46 - Jun 3 with 4687 viewsTVOS1907

Ayup lads on 12:46 - Jun 3 by chalky_ncfc

Coventrys first goal at Ricoh was never a penatly,we had a perfectly good goal disallowed for offside at ML then to add insult to injury they scored a goal that was twice offside,its almost as though the footballing Gods was repaying us for something that Notts did in a former life or summat

Shame.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Ayup lads on 20:27 - Jun 3 with 4564 viewschalky_ncfc

Ayup lads on 18:46 - Jun 3 by TVOS1907

Shame.

Glad to see the bitterness hasn't gone TVOS,talking of which how is norden?

Ayup lads on 20:54 - Jun 3 with 4507 viewsTVOS1907

Ayup lads on 20:27 - Jun 3 by chalky_ncfc

Glad to see the bitterness hasn't gone TVOS,talking of which how is norden?

It was looking OK the last time I passed through.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Ayup lads on 19:24 - Jun 4 with 4051 viewschalky_ncfc

Ayup lads on 14:05 - Jun 3 by kel

Fu­ck off, chalky.

Hope you’re well.

I didn't notice this post until I went 'over there'

I'm fine thank you kel,thank you for asking

Ayup lads on 14:44 - Jun 5 with 3854 viewsDaleiLama

Turbulent last game for us Chalky. At 1-0 and 1-1 in the Oldham game, we were down, then in added time in the first half we were staying up after the Cobblers scored.

Owdum then equalised in the second half and popped back above the surface like the wee fella below, before we scored and they slipped back below the surface and into L2. Chaos ensued!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Ayup lads on 15:22 - Jun 5 with 3804 viewsSuddenLad

Ayup lads on 14:44 - Jun 5 by DaleiLama

Turbulent last game for us Chalky. At 1-0 and 1-1 in the Oldham game, we were down, then in added time in the first half we were staying up after the Cobblers scored.

Owdum then equalised in the second half and popped back above the surface like the wee fella below, before we scored and they slipped back below the surface and into L2. Chaos ensued!

Told you repeatedly Dalei Lama. Never in doubt.........

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Ayup lads on 16:16 - Jun 5 with 3734 viewschalky_ncfc

I was watching the scores go in with great interest at ML,it seemed to take ages for the whistle to blow at Northampton,you have to doff your cap to them for giving it a good game with nothing to play for,what a way to end an incredible season,it will certainly remain in my memory what with the pitch in the news and then the FA Cup run,not knowing if you was staying up or being relegated even at 4.50pm and I don't even support Dale,like I said I was genuinely chuffed for you because there was times that you looked down and out
How would you like next season to end,a proper nail biting finish right up to the end and a Prem team in the cup or finishing a safe mid table and a boring cup run?

Ayup lads on 17:18 - Jun 5 with 3640 viewsDaleiLama

Ayup lads on 15:22 - Jun 5 by SuddenLad

Told you repeatedly Dalei Lama. Never in doubt.........

She sang her heart out when the final whistle went at Sixfields!

Ayup lads on 17:22 - Jun 5 with 3632 viewsDaleiLama

Ayup lads on 16:16 - Jun 5 by chalky_ncfc

I was watching the scores go in with great interest at ML,it seemed to take ages for the whistle to blow at Northampton,you have to doff your cap to them for giving it a good game with nothing to play for,what a way to end an incredible season,it will certainly remain in my memory what with the pitch in the news and then the FA Cup run,not knowing if you was staying up or being relegated even at 4.50pm and I don't even support Dale,like I said I was genuinely chuffed for you because there was times that you looked down and out
How would you like next season to end,a proper nail biting finish right up to the end and a Prem team in the cup or finishing a safe mid table and a boring cup run?

Pushing for a play-off place AND playing a Prem team please. We did it when we played Stoke (finished 8th) so why not again?

Ayup lads on 18:44 - Jun 5 with 3568 viewsSuddenLad

Ayup lads on 17:18 - Jun 5 by DaleiLama

She sang her heart out when the final whistle went at Sixfields!

I still don't know where you disappeared to, whilst we were all watching the Sky monitor that they placed on the adjacent seat. I thought you'd vaulted the wall into the tunnel to share the fizzy stuff......

Ayup lads on 19:20 - Jun 5 with 3543 viewsdale1968

Ayup lads on 16:16 - Jun 5 by chalky_ncfc

Just staying in this league will do for me we can get knocked out of all the Cups in the 1st round for all I care (Though The Money Is Helpful).

Too many years spent in L2/L4.

Hopefully last season was a steep learning curve.

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Ayup lads on 19:25 - Jun 5 with 3534 viewsDaleiLama

Ayup lads on 18:44 - Jun 5 by SuddenLad

I still don't know where you disappeared to, whilst we were all watching the Sky monitor that they placed on the adjacent seat. I thought you'd vaulted the wall into the tunnel to share the fizzy stuff......

I'd forgotten you had the monitor there

I went to the entrance between the main stand and the Pearl ready to head for the car, but couldn't bear to leave until the result came in. Stood around eating my finger nails until the whistle went.

Vaulting the tunnel sounds much more glamorous ………….

Ayup lads on 19:48 - Jun 5 with 3513 viewsSuddenLad

Ayup lads on 19:25 - Jun 5 by DaleiLama

I'd forgotten you had the monitor there

I went to the entrance between the main stand and the Pearl ready to head for the car, but couldn't bear to leave until the result came in. Stood around eating my finger nails until the whistle went.

Vaulting the tunnel sounds much more glamorous ………….

That's called 'premature evacuation'

There was much merriment as you might guess. Having read the recent post about the Biffo's today and the state they're in, I am wondering if they will survive another season.

Shocking, the way they've been managed financially. It's inevitable that it's come to this.

Perhaps they should merge with the Gigglers and become HMRC Rovers

Ayup lads on 20:07 - Jun 5 with 3488 viewsDaleiLama

Ayup lads on 19:48 - Jun 5 by SuddenLad

That's called 'premature evacuation'

There was much merriment as you might guess. Having read the recent post about the Biffo's today and the state they're in, I am wondering if they will survive another season.

Shocking, the way they've been managed financially. It's inevitable that it's come to this.

Perhaps they should merge with the Gigglers and become HMRC Rovers

I held on for as long as I could . Had to see a man about a dog.

Saw footage of the merriment at least. And caused some of my own too.

Seeing what's going on @ BL9 and OL1, it's a good time to reflect on how lucky we are in OL11. Solvent and still in L1. Summer then a new season beckons. Happy days.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024