Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jizz hands 19:08 - Oct 2 with 13738 viewsD_Alien

Oops... meant jazz hands

Let's try this tonight, we should all be very respectful if Dale score

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-45717841

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Jizz hands on 13:56 - Oct 5 with 1348 viewsdawlishdale

Jizz hands on 12:51 - Oct 5 by JimmyRustler

Are you honestly offended by the word jizz? How about pecker snot? Better?

As the title of a thread on a messageboard, then yes it's in bad taste.

As part of the content of a healthy debate then probably no. And I know that it was meant in jest, but it's very 1970's.

As usual, this thread has been hijacked by the extreme Left and extreme right, who seem to be forever taking cheap shots at each other, to the point where they forget why they joined in the debate in the first place. I guess that's the most disappointing thing, because they are ruining the healthy debate that can and often is to be found on here.

Would you agree?
Jizz hands on 13:59 - Oct 5 with 1343 viewsrochdale_ranger

Jizz hands on 13:56 - Oct 5 by dawlishdale

As part of the content of a healthy debate then probably no. And I know that it was meant in jest, but it's very 1970's.

As usual, this thread has been hijacked by the extreme Left and extreme right, who seem to be forever taking cheap shots at each other, to the point where they forget why they joined in the debate in the first place. I guess that's the most disappointing thing, because they are ruining the healthy debate that can and often is to be found on here.

Would you agree?

No
Jizz hands on 13:59 - Oct 5 with 1342 viewsjudd

Jizz hands on 13:51 - Oct 5 by rochdaleriddler

Not at all, the society hierarchy can be muddied , you can look at it individually , but in general it is white men at the top of the heap

Such as Theresa May, the Queen, Ruth Davidson, the one off of the Krankies, Arlene Foster etc...

Poll: What is it to be then?

Jizz hands on 14:05 - Oct 5 with 1332 viewsdawlishdale

Jizz hands on 13:59 - Oct 5 by rochdale_ranger

No

Wasn't replying to you, but I'd not expect agreement from you, because you, along with several others are the hijackers I alluded to.
Jizz hands on 14:08 - Oct 5 with 1329 viewsD_Alien

Jizz hands on 13:56 - Oct 5 by dawlishdale

Would you agree?

Well of course, it was deliberately provocative, but only to those who view perfectly normal human (male) activity as something to be ashamed of

I welcome your reaction, and will use similar provocative headers/posts in future to help us determine who isn't able to cope with the full range of bodily functions. Next time it might concern menstruation

That applies today as equally as it did in the 1970s, btw

[Post edited 5 Oct 2018 14:10]

Jizz hands on 14:26 - Oct 5 with 1285 viewsjudd

Jizz hands on 14:08 - Oct 5 by D_Alien

Well of course, it was deliberately provocative, but only to those who view perfectly normal human (male) activity as something to be ashamed of

I welcome your reaction, and will use similar provocative headers/posts in future to help us determine who isn't able to cope with the full range of bodily functions. Next time it might concern menstruation

That applies today as equally as it did in the 1970s, btw

[Post edited 5 Oct 2018 14:10]

Rancour

Poll: What is it to be then?

Jizz hands on 14:56 - Oct 5 with 1258 viewsD_Alien

Jizz hands on 14:26 - Oct 5 by judd

Rancour

That's a pretty good meme, something i can appreciate, keep them erm... coming

Jizz hands on 14:57 - Oct 5 with 1258 viewstony_roch975

Jizz hands on 12:36 - Oct 5 by dawlishdale

What a load of rubbish.

Where is this from? More left wing nonsense. If you believe this sort of claptrap, you are yourself part of the problem.

I have friends from all backgrounds and colour. I also have a strong dislike for racism by Whites against any other race....and equally, by Blacks against other colours .

I personally have witnessed both types of racism...and plenty of racist behaviour by Asian males against white people. This is just as bad, but seems to go unreported. I have also witnessed racism between people of Pakistani and Bangladeshi backgrounds...each with strong racist overtones based on where people were originally from.

Anyhow... this is yet another thread that Col should lock asap. Ruined by extreme views (on both sides) And the thread title is in appallingly bad taste to boot.

My initial reaction also to lock or ban but think it's better to have the debate - clearly prejudice exists in all of us and it's not just racial/ethnic - can be on the grounds of religion, gender, sexual orientation, class, football teams. I'm not sure there are extreme views on both sides - at first glance RRanger's 'why don't they fook off' looks pretty extreme, but maybe it was mistakenly aggressive, or poorly expressed or the result of anger rather than careful consideration???

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Login to get fewer ads

Jizz hands on 15:08 - Oct 5 with 1241 viewstony_roch975

Jizz hands on 13:59 - Oct 5 by rochdale_ranger

No

Pleased to say Yes I agree No (for simplicity's sake)

Jizz hands on 15:21 - Oct 5 with 1222 viewsrochdaleriddler

Jizz hands on 12:36 - Oct 5 by dawlishdale

What a load of rubbish.

Where is this from? More left wing nonsense. If you believe this sort of claptrap, you are yourself part of the problem.

I have friends from all backgrounds and colour. I also have a strong dislike for racism by Whites against any other race....and equally, by Blacks against other colours .

I personally have witnessed both types of racism...and plenty of racist behaviour by Asian males against white people. This is just as bad, but seems to go unreported. I have also witnessed racism between people of Pakistani and Bangladeshi backgrounds...each with strong racist overtones based on where people were originally from.

Anyhow... this is yet another thread that Col should lock asap. Ruined by extreme views (on both sides) And the thread title is in appallingly bad taste to boot.

I don’t see how me expressing a view is making me part of some problem
The example I gave is pretty standard sociology theory . If you disagree , please enlighten me.
At every level in our society the white male is dominant. Upper class, middle class and working class. Big money is controlled by a small elite of white men. There is some movement occurring in recent years, with women achieving more equality, through struggle and legislation and of course hard work. The fact that women in the higher echolons still earn less than men, and white women earn more than women of colour.
This isn’t left wing claptrap it’s fact.
The problem is white men, who have had a priveleged upbringing, like you and your dad, and me to some extent pontificating about issues they haven’t really experienced.

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Jizz hands on 15:32 - Oct 5 with 1213 viewsmightydale

Jizz hands on 15:21 - Oct 5 by rochdaleriddler

The example I gave is pretty standard sociology theory . If you disagree , please enlighten me.
At every level in our society the white male is dominant. Upper class, middle class and working class. Big money is controlled by a small elite of white men. There is some movement occurring in recent years, with women achieving more equality, through struggle and legislation and of course hard work. The fact that women in the higher echolons still earn less than men, and white women earn more than women of colour.
The problem is white men, who have had a priveleged upbringing, like you and your dad, and me to some extent pontificating about issues they haven’t really experienced.

Its raining outside it's that white man fault as well.
95% of gun crime in London is black on black suppose that's white man fault.
72% of Muslim women can't speak English, hense why there unemployed, let me guest thats white man fault as well.

I get it now #whiteguilt

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Jizz hands on 15:44 - Oct 5 with 1197 viewsrochdale_ranger

Jizz hands on 15:21 - Oct 5 by rochdaleriddler

I’m not privelieged. I’m from a shithole estate and my mum and dad had me when they were still teenagers my mum had just turned seventeen. I watched my mother work harder in sweat shops then you or I ever will. She then went on to be a carer and from that went on to university to do nursing (massive achievement in my book especially considering she had two kids and a husband to look after) my dad has always been a grafter on a building site.

I left school and got a trade. My partner is a teacher and we have a pretty good life. But that is because it was a case of dragging ourselves up by the boot straps. You spout post modernist sociology theory like it’s some sort of religion we all ought to accept as gospel. I’m not privileged to have what I have I have the right to have what I have because I’ve put the work in. We all have the right to earn as much or as little as we want the ceiling can be as high or as low as you want in this country.

To suggest white people are blood suckers capitalising on every other race is utterly perverse It’s exactly what the Marxists in the Ukraine did to kulaks (the successful farmers who wouldn’t give up their land) and mugabe did to white farmers. It’s the exact same rhetoric. If you believe what you say relinquish your home your car and all your valuables to a family of Africans or a homeless couple maybe.
Jizz hands on 15:50 - Oct 5 with 1181 viewsrochdaleriddler

Jizz hands on 15:32 - Oct 5 by mightydale

Its raining outside it's that white man fault as well.
95% of gun crime in London is black on black suppose that's white man fault.
72% of Muslim women can't speak English, hense why there unemployed, let me guest thats white man fault as well.

I get it now #whiteguilt

If Muslim women are not allowed to mix with wider society, it’s probably a man telling her not to, not sure how crime fits into what I was saying

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Jizz hands on 15:55 - Oct 5 with 1172 viewsrochdaleriddler

Jizz hands on 15:44 - Oct 5 by rochdale_ranger

I’m not privelieged. I’m from a shithole estate and my mum and dad had me when they were still teenagers my mum had just turned seventeen. I watched my mother work harder in sweat shops then you or I ever will. She then went on to be a carer and from that went on to university to do nursing (massive achievement in my book especially considering she had two kids and a husband to look after) my dad has always been a grafter on a building site.

I left school and got a trade. My partner is a teacher and we have a pretty good life. But that is because it was a case of dragging ourselves up by the boot straps. You spout post modernist sociology theory like it’s some sort of religion we all ought to accept as gospel. I’m not privileged to have what I have I have the right to have what I have because I’ve put the work in. We all have the right to earn as much or as little as we want the ceiling can be as high or as low as you want in this country.

To suggest white people are blood suckers capitalising on every other race is utterly perverse It’s exactly what the Marxists in the Ukraine did to kulaks (the successful farmers who wouldn’t give up their land) and mugabe did to white farmers. It’s the exact same rhetoric. If you believe what you say relinquish your home your car and all your valuables to a family of Africans or a homeless couple maybe.

I was talking to dawlishdale about privelege, not you, I also included myself as I had a grammar school education, and eventually went to university as a mature student. I’m glad you dragged yourself up out of the gutter, you are still as a white man generally better off than a man or woman of colour, and other white women within your socio economic class. I am just stating what I believe, I’m not attacking anyone.
Edit. Also why would I give my car or house to anyone? I earned both, I haven’t inherited any money.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2018 15:58]

Jizz hands on 16:09 - Oct 5 with 1152 viewstony_roch975

Jizz hands on 15:44 - Oct 5 by rochdale_ranger

and there is that differing world view - you believe that you earn the right to a 'comfortable' life cos you work hard - lucky you, to live at a time when there are trades, to be physically and mentally able to get a trade, to live in the fifth richest country; I believe you earn the right to a 'comfortable' life simply because you are alive. If you allow strength to be the only criteria don't be surprised if when the weak become strong they use that criteria to take back what has been stolen from them - we need to improve on a 'survival of the fittest' morality.
We don't all have the right to earn as much as we want - carework is valued in our society much lower than kicking a football & not everyone can be a professional footballer.

Jizz hands on 16:10 - Oct 5 with 1149 viewsrochdale_ranger

Jizz hands on 15:55 - Oct 5 by rochdaleriddler

I was talking to dawlishdale about privelege, not you, I also included myself as I had a grammar school education, and eventually went to university as a mature student. I’m glad you dragged yourself up out of the gutter, you are still as a white man generally better off than a man or woman of colour, and other white women within your socio economic class. I am just stating what I believe, I’m not attacking anyone.
Edit. Also why would I give my car or house to anyone? I earned both, I haven’t inherited any money.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2018 15:58]

Because according to your logic you only have what you have on the basis of being a heterosexual, white male. Your ideas literally throw things like skill, talent and hard work out of the equation. We are already hearing leftists talk of reparations for blacks on the basis of slavery centuries ago. Where do you think your ideas would take us to. As another example male actors are now taking pay cuts so they will earn the same as actresses.
Jizz hands on 16:17 - Oct 5 with 1139 viewsrochdale_ranger

Jizz hands on 16:09 - Oct 5 by tony_roch975

and there is that differing world view - you believe that you earn the right to a 'comfortable' life cos you work hard - lucky you, to live at a time when there are trades, to be physically and mentally able to get a trade, to live in the fifth richest country; I believe you earn the right to a 'comfortable' life simply because you are alive. If you allow strength to be the only criteria don't be surprised if when the weak become strong they use that criteria to take back what has been stolen from them - we need to improve on a 'survival of the fittest' morality.
We don't all have the right to earn as much as we want - carework is valued in our society much lower than kicking a football & not everyone can be a professional footballer.

Wish for a comfortable life in one hand work for it in the other. See which one gets fuller quicker. I’m afraid no where in history as anyone got owt for nowt. If seventy thousand people would have packed into the care home to watch my mum cook teas and wipe elderly folks arse she would be on the same money as pogba but they didn’t. As a personal favourite of mine the great dr Peterson ( you should YouTube him) says quit whining and stop being a weasel.
Jizz hands on 16:42 - Oct 5 with 1113 viewssoulboy

Jizz hands on 16:17 - Oct 5 by rochdale_ranger

Wish for a comfortable life in one hand work for it in the other. See which one gets fuller quicker. I’m afraid no where in history as anyone got owt for nowt. If seventy thousand people would have packed into the care home to watch my mum cook teas and wipe elderly folks arse she would be on the same money as pogba but they didn’t. As a personal favourite of mine the great dr Peterson ( you should YouTube him) says quit whining and stop being a weasel.

Ill tell you has got "owt for nowt", Britains most dysfunctional family, that shower of un-elected in breds known as the royals.
Jizz hands on 16:48 - Oct 5 with 1107 viewsrochdale_ranger

Jizz hands on 16:42 - Oct 5 by soulboy

Ill tell you has got "owt for nowt", Britains most dysfunctional family, that shower of un-elected in breds known as the royals.

I don’t know about Britain’s most dysfunctional family the new lot coming through do seem to look quite happy and content but I agree with what your saying. Benefits scroungers the lot of them.
Jizz hands on 17:04 - Oct 5 with 1085 viewstony_roch975

Jizz hands on 16:17 - Oct 5 by rochdale_ranger

that's a disappointing response - you make no attempt to challenge my argument that the best way is fairness and equality, you just make the argument that it hasn't happened yet (so what, we used to see leeches as advanced medicine!). So your mum's care work is only to be valued if it's popular entertainment!?! I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt that your opinion deserves respect, but you're not helping. You could try a bit of Adam Smith a la Thatcher to defend selfishness.

Jizz hands on 17:13 - Oct 5 with 1079 viewsrochdaleriddler

Jizz hands on 16:10 - Oct 5 by rochdale_ranger

Because according to your logic you only have what you have on the basis of being a heterosexual, white male. Your ideas literally throw things like skill, talent and hard work out of the equation. We are already hearing leftists talk of reparations for blacks on the basis of slavery centuries ago. Where do you think your ideas would take us to. As another example male actors are now taking pay cuts so they will earn the same as actresses.

That is absolutely not what I said or meant . The structure of our society is as I said. Within that there are several different strata, gender , geography, race etc all have an effect. Thing is if you lie around all day you will get no money, and probably will end up destitute . If lord snooty does the same, he will get richer because of his inherited wealth. IF you are really good at your job, you may rise to the top of that particular strata, but you won’t move class. And by and large there is little social mobility and the things that were enabling that to change have changed, and this generation is expected to be worse of than the last.
I absolutely do not think men’s pay should be reduced to match women’s , being women’s pay up. Why was it lower in the first place if women are equal to men? And I mean generally, I don’t want to discuss tennis or football

Jizz hands on 17:30 - Oct 5 with 1057 viewsrochdaleriddler

Anyway, this is quite appropriate and funny
https://www.facebook.com/1226259064/posts/10218184411621527/

Jizz hands on 17:36 - Oct 5 with 1051 viewsrochdale_ranger

Jizz hands on 17:04 - Oct 5 by tony_roch975

that's a disappointing response - you make no attempt to challenge my argument that the best way is fairness and equality, you just make the argument that it hasn't happened yet (so what, we used to see leeches as advanced medicine!). So your mum's care work is only to be valued if it's popular entertainment!?! I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt that your opinion deserves respect, but you're not helping. You could try a bit of Adam Smith a la Thatcher to defend selfishness.

I’ve put the case forward that the best way to improve your lot (as an individual) is to work hard, practice self reliance and take responsibility. I’m not really into buzz words like equality (equal to what?) and fairness (who decides what’s fair? You?) I’m into accepting reality. It’s funny how you were ridiculing me as Mr Angry earlier when your whole response to the world is to shrug your shoulders and bleat on about how unfair life is a la Kevin the teenager.
Jizz hands on 17:47 - Oct 5 with 1040 viewsrochdale_ranger

Jizz hands on 17:13 - Oct 5 by rochdaleriddler

That is absolutely not what I said or meant . The structure of our society is as I said. Within that there are several different strata, gender , geography, race etc all have an effect. Thing is if you lie around all day you will get no money, and probably will end up destitute . If lord snooty does the same, he will get richer because of his inherited wealth. IF you are really good at your job, you may rise to the top of that particular strata, but you won’t move class. And by and large there is little social mobility and the things that were enabling that to change have changed, and this generation is expected to be worse of than the last.
I absolutely do not think men’s pay should be reduced to match women’s , being women’s pay up. Why was it lower in the first place if women are equal to men? And I mean generally, I don’t want to discuss tennis or football

I know a guy who started a decorating business from scratch and is now a millionaire. Rowland Bardsley started his construction business with nowt but an hod and a few trowels, before he died he used to travel to his construction sites in his own private helicopter.on A more minimal scale I know fellas who started out as plasterers and joiners and are now project managers on excess of 50 grand a year a couple of women ones to. Now apart from that being an advert for the construction industry I would say that is a prime example of people becoming middle class.not everybody who employs people is lord snooty. for gods sake riddler there are Pakistanis and Bangladeshis who have come to this country with nowt and have businesses and their sons and daughters are solicitors and doctors.
Jizz hands on 18:00 - Oct 5 with 1030 viewstony_roch975

Jizz hands on 17:36 - Oct 5 by rochdale_ranger

I’ve put the case forward that the best way to improve your lot (as an individual) is to work hard, practice self reliance and take responsibility. I’m not really into buzz words like equality (equal to what?) and fairness (who decides what’s fair? You?) I’m into accepting reality. It’s funny how you were ridiculing me as Mr Angry earlier when your whole response to the world is to shrug your shoulders and bleat on about how unfair life is a la Kevin the teenager.

oh dear, oh dear
you've indeed put forward an argument for 'me, me, me' (on the grounds that it works for you) but not explained why a selfish, individualistic approach is in the best interests of everyone else on the planet.

equal to what? = everyone else!
who decides? = everyone in the world
Interesting that eventually you are forced to revert to childish personal criticism - rather than 'shrug' my shoulders or 'bleat', I'm holding you to account for what you write on a public forum from within the cloak of anonymity and challenging the views you espouse.
It's called democracy - whilst that lasts.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024