Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spend the Hogan windfall and on who? 20:37 - Nov 18 with 3357 viewsdale5758

Spenhe Hogan windfall and on who?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 18 Nov 2018 20:38]

Poll: Spenhe Hogan windfall and on who?

Spend the Hogan windfall and on who? on 20:51 - Nov 18 with 3298 viewsJames1980

It depends on how much of the windfall we have available to spend and what return we could expect for said investment. Are the injuries we are incurring in training due in part to the facilities and could the money be better spent going towards improving training pitches?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Spend the Hogan windfall and on who? on 09:18 - Nov 19 with 3026 viewsjoecooke

Spend the Hogan windfall and on who? on 20:51 - Nov 18 by James1980

It depends on how much of the windfall we have available to spend and what return we could expect for said investment. Are the injuries we are incurring in training due in part to the facilities and could the money be better spent going towards improving training pitches?

What facilities? As far as i am aware we dont have our own training facilities.

In fact out of interest ,where do we train?

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Spend the Hogan windfall and on who? on 09:46 - Nov 19 with 2991 viewsJames1980

Spend the Hogan windfall and on who? on 09:18 - Nov 19 by joecooke

What facilities? As far as i am aware we dont have our own training facilities.

In fact out of interest ,where do we train?

Of course what a twit I am forgetting that. Perhaps a down payment on dedicated facilities then which would be an infinite improvement

Spend the Hogan windfall and on who? on 10:03 - Nov 19 with 2955 viewsTTNYear

Think you might be making the massive assumption that we have a lot of that money left, after buying the stadium outright, spending more money on wages than we ever have in our history. I’d guess, (and it is just that) that the club is waiting for the next big transfer whether that be ‘our Craig’ or one of our current crop. Some I think ignore the fact that the club has to operate day to day and it relies on ‘Hogan’ money to do this.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Spend the Hogan windfall and on who? on 11:04 - Nov 19 with 2866 viewsEllDale

I thought that we train a couple of days at the Platt Lane complex in Manchester which to be City's Academy facility?
Spend the Hogan windfall and on who? on 11:16 - Nov 19 with 2846 viewsJames1980

Spend the Hogan windfall and on who? on 11:04 - Nov 19 by EllDale

I thought that we train a couple of days at the Platt Lane complex in Manchester which to be City's Academy facility?

Amirite in recalling training facilities being discussed at the fans forum?

Spend the Hogan windfall and on who? on 11:24 - Nov 19 with 2834 viewsSuddenLad

I thought we trained at the Hopwood Hall complex.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Spend the Hogan windfall and on who? on 11:31 - Nov 19 with 2824 viewsTVOS1907

Spend the Hogan windfall and on who? on 10:03 - Nov 19 by TTNYear

Think you might be making the massive assumption that we have a lot of that money left, after buying the stadium outright, spending more money on wages than we ever have in our history. I’d guess, (and it is just that) that the club is waiting for the next big transfer whether that be ‘our Craig’ or one of our current crop. Some I think ignore the fact that the club has to operate day to day and it relies on ‘Hogan’ money to do this.

Add to that the reduced income from cheap season tickets and less people paying at the turnstiles.

To think we are awash with money due to selling Hogan shows zero understanding of the finances required to run the club.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Spend the Hogan windfall and on who? on 11:41 - Nov 19 with 2812 viewsJames1980

Doesn't "depends on how much of the windfall is available" cover that? In hindsight should have added if any

Spend the Hogan windfall and on who? on 12:11 - Nov 19 with 2765 viewsdingdangblue

Spend the Hogan windfall and on who? on 20:51 - Nov 18 by James1980

James they train on decent facilities - they just don't own a training complex which for a club our size would be a huge drain on resources and would financially end us in the long run. Kevin De Bruyne was injured in training for City this season - it happens.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Spend the Hogan windfall and on who? on 12:23 - Nov 19 with 2740 viewsJames1980

Spend the Hogan windfall and on who? on 12:11 - Nov 19 by dingdangblue

James they train on decent facilities - they just don't own a training complex which for a club our size would be a huge drain on resources and would financially end us in the long run. Kevin De Bruyne was injured in training for City this season - it happens.

Ok thank you for letting me know. Just thought because it was a topic at the forum there might be a need/desire to improve them.

Spend the Hogan windfall and on who? on 16:41 - Nov 19 with 2549 viewsYorkshire_Dale

We do have our very own decrepid 5-a side pitch (due for a refurb)....that's about it.
Spend the Hogan windfall and on who? on 05:10 - Nov 20 with 2284 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Bowlee will be ready soon....won't it??
Spend the Hogan windfall and on who? on 12:29 - Nov 20 with 2092 viewsTomRAFC

At the moment we have the likes of Clough, Cannon and Rathbone not being used in those roles. Keith has good options in those areas and is choosing not to use them, so I can't see the rationale for bringing that kind of player in.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Spend the Hogan windfall and on who? on 13:47 - Nov 24 with 1705 viewsJames1980

Read on piece of clickbait, Sheffield Utd are eyeing up Hogan.
What would that mean to Dale and if one put a few quid on that transfer would it be like dropping it down the drain?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024