Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barry Fry 23:46 - Dec 12 with 2048 viewsSuddenLad

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/46546484

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Barry Fry on 08:11 - Dec 13 with 1930 viewsnordenblue

Not in the least bit surprised by this...
Barry Fry on 08:34 - Dec 13 with 1900 viewsDaleiLama

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Barry Fry on 08:41 - Dec 13 with 1889 viewsEllDale

Not the most likeable of people from what I can see.
Managers come and go at Peterborough but his position always seems secure no matter what.
Mind you, he's a good match with the current manager.
Barry Fry on 21:45 - Dec 14 with 1512 viewsdogboy

Barry Fry is what you see is what you get, read the label. I like the guy he treated me and a couple of others to free tickets once when we went to Peterborough as he liked our banter and respected that we had come a long way to support Rochdale.
He spent a long time chatting to us and giving anecdotal stories about his experiences very funny and insightful.
He is like a market trader selling towels at Tommyfields Market 'I not givin you four but I'm givin you eight! send that fiver down ere'..

Bless him hope he wins his next bet
Barry Fry on 08:30 - Dec 15 with 1314 viewsmingthemerciless

Barry Fry on 21:45 - Dec 14 by dogboy

Barry Fry is what you see is what you get, read the label. I like the guy he treated me and a couple of others to free tickets once when we went to Peterborough as he liked our banter and respected that we had come a long way to support Rochdale.
He spent a long time chatting to us and giving anecdotal stories about his experiences very funny and insightful.
He is like a market trader selling towels at Tommyfields Market 'I not givin you four but I'm givin you eight! send that fiver down ere'..

Believe it or not he was a top player as a young bloke. England schoolboy international striker who was at Man Utd for a year or two.
Barry Fry on 12:20 - Dec 15 with 1149 viewsD_Alien

Barry Fry on 21:45 - Dec 14 by dogboy

Good to hear someone's live experience, rather than "not a good character"-type comments, based on media reportage
[Post edited 15 Dec 2018 12:22]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Barry Fry on 12:28 - Dec 15 with 1121 viewssmaclad1

Love 'em or hate 'em, the 70+ year olds still in and around the game are from a different time and generation. None of this careful stepping round issues fearful of social media - what you see is what you get. And what we have lost is real character among the younger managers in the game.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/46394067
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024