Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bury fc 09:15 - Apr 2 with 12234 views14bowlers

On bbc just that Bury have not paid wages for March. 😳😳
Bury fc on 11:46 - Apr 3 with 4017 viewsfitzochris

Bury fc on 11:20 - Apr 3 by electricblue

Exactly..
Anybody remember that Dale had to sell Lefondre to pay a certain tax bill..
Dale are not immune from financial difficulties either...

But we have a recent history of addressing such difficulties properly ie by selling players.

This puts us at a competitive disadvantage to those who don't.

Hence why I class it as fookin' cheating.

Some people don't get the message, though.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Bury fc on 11:51 - Apr 3 with 3988 viewselectricblue

Well Fitz i think giving a manager a % of a players sale is wrong.....

But who am i to argue....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Bury fc on 12:04 - Apr 3 with 3954 viewsfitzochris

Bury fc on 11:51 - Apr 3 by electricblue

Who are you, indeed.

Bury fc on 12:12 - Apr 3 with 3932 viewsTVOS1907

Good question.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Bury fc on 12:28 - Apr 3 with 3878 viewsD_Alien

Like any other Daley, you're entitled to express an opinion on here, however well or badly thought through, along with any resulting praise or criticism

Those trying to make out you're not a Dale fan are barking up a very tired tree

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Bury fc on 12:54 - Apr 3 with 3790 viewsTVOS1907

Bury fc on 12:28 - Apr 3 by D_Alien

Like any other Daley, you're entitled to express an opinion on here, however well or badly thought through, along with any resulting praise or criticism

With Col’s dog?

Bury fc on 13:02 - Apr 3 with 3761 viewsfitzochris

Bury fc on 12:28 - Apr 3 by D_Alien

With the number of posters masquerading as Dale fans on here over various periods, I imagine the tree is fatigued to its very roots.

Bury fc on 13:12 - Apr 3 with 3733 viewsAncoats_Blue

Bury fc on 10:48 - Apr 3 by EllDale

At least the directors at one of Bury's neighbours can afford to act as guarantors.

"Salford City Football Club’s unaudited accounts suggest the club lost £32,000 a week in 2017/18 in being promoted from National League North, reveals Kieran Maguire of the PriceofFootball.

The club is reliant on Class of 92 and other owners as club owes over £2.4 million to rest of the group. Salford City Football Club parent company Project 92 Ltd itself owes £2.4 million to directors/shareholders interest free".

That was before they got into the Conference and really started spending money.....

Blimey. I went down to Salford v Halifax earlier in the season and was impressed by the setup. Wouldn't look out of place in L2. and probably better than Wimbledon and Accy at this level. But given the cash they're spending it should be good.

The crowd near me was mostly foreign tourists and people in united replica kits. Not many out & out Salfordians.

Seems there's no, or very little, FFP in non-league when you look at these bankrolled clubs like Billericay, Fleetwood, Fylde, Salford. I just don't see how it can be sustainable long term.
Login to get fewer ads

Bury fc on 13:19 - Apr 3 with 3701 viewselectricblue

Bury fc on 13:12 - Apr 3 by Ancoats_Blue

Blimey. I went down to Salford v Halifax earlier in the season and was impressed by the setup. Wouldn't look out of place in L2. and probably better than Wimbledon and Accy at this level. But given the cash they're spending it should be good.

The crowd near me was mostly foreign tourists and people in united replica kits. Not many out & out Salfordians.

Seems there's no, or very little, FFP in non-league when you look at these bankrolled clubs like Billericay, Fleetwood, Fylde, Salford. I just don't see how it can be sustainable long term.

How long before the class of 92 and Mr Ling call it quits!!!
Once and if they reach lge 2 its a whole different ball game and they cannot splash the cash without any FA involvement...
I think once in Lge2 the FFP after a couple seasons will see them off...
[Post edited 4 Apr 2019 12:14]

Bury fc on 18:10 - Apr 3 with 3416 viewsD_Alien

Bury fc on 12:54 - Apr 3 by TVOS1907

With Col’s dog?

Ha! Yeah, but maybe time to call off the bloodhound

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Bury fc on 19:12 - Apr 3 with 3275 viewsBrierls

Bury fc on 13:19 - Apr 3 by electricblue

Once and if they reach lge 2 its a whole different ball game and they cannot splash the cash without any FA involvement...

Surely a conflict of interest with Mr Ling being Director of Football at Leyton Orient...
Bury fc on 11:50 - Apr 4 with 2915 viewsParkinsGimp

Bury fc on 13:19 - Apr 3 by electricblue

Well Paul Scholes will be out like a shot since he's a bottling coward LOL
Bury fc on 12:21 - Apr 4 with 2857 viewselectricblue

Chris Brass now petitions a winding up order against Bury FC for £100k owed....

Bury are trying raise the money to pay the players and staff..
Is this now going to occur every month beyween now and 30th June.....

Bury fc on 20:28 - Apr 4 with 2557 viewsOxDale

Bury fc on 10:15 - Apr 2 by OxDale

https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/sport/oxfordunited/usnews/17541747.oxford-united-an

All sorted, for now...

https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/sport/oxfordunited/usnews/17543082.oxford-united-se

But there's more:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47820117

And more:

https://www.oxfordtimes.co.uk/sport/17545517.football-finance-expert-gives-verdi

This is not sustainable
Bury fc on 00:01 - Apr 5 with 2352 viewsShakerbhoy

Mr Ling of Leyton Orient?....what on earth has he got to do with Salford City....the amount of people commenting on this thread without the foggiest is ridiculous ..

I think the Mr "Ling" you are referring to is actually Peter Lim who up until selling a 10% share to David Beckham was majority shareholder at Salford City.....the same Peter Lim who is a Singaporean Billionaire ....the same Peter Lim who owns Valencia ....

Fcukin Martin Ling .....evidence theres a whole lot in here who know jack schitt
Bury fc on 00:05 - Apr 5 with 2345 viewsjudd

Bury fc on 00:01 - Apr 5 by Shakerbhoy

Mr Ling of Leyton Orient?....what on earth has he got to do with Salford City....the amount of people commenting on this thread without the foggiest is ridiculous ..

I think the Mr "Ling" you are referring to is actually Peter Lim who up until selling a 10% share to David Beckham was majority shareholder at Salford City.....the same Peter Lim who is a Singaporean Billionaire ....the same Peter Lim who owns Valencia ....

Fcukin Martin Ling .....evidence theres a whole lot in here who know jack schitt

Lol.ling

Poll: What is it to be then?

Bury fc on 00:08 - Apr 5 with 2337 viewskel

How very ironic.

“Ground,Car Park and Social Club debts paid off...now fully back under the ownership of Bury FC....”
Bury fc on 00:09 - Apr 5 with 2333 viewsShakerbhoy

Maybe we'll see if Mr Ling can help us out ✊💦
Bury fc on 00:11 - Apr 5 with 2327 viewskel

Looks like somebody needs a nap.
Bury fc on 07:10 - Apr 5 with 2175 viewsTVOS1907

Oh dear.

Bury fc on 08:53 - Apr 5 with 2034 viewsdingdangblue

jack schitt - isn't he head of the German consortium looking to take over at bury?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Bury fc on 10:38 - Apr 5 with 1910 viewsDaleiLama

Bury fc on 08:53 - Apr 5 by dingdangblue

jack schitt - isn't he head of the German consortium looking to take over at bury?

Nein. Oh no, that's how many points they are behind the Imps now ……. sorry

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024