Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rochdale AFC Own Goal play your cards right. 19:00 - Jul 22 with 4649 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Feel free to add answer and add your own.

Bringing back Sweetmore, is that higher or lower in own goals than announcing our new signing is a billboard!
[Post edited 22 Jul 2019 19:04]

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Rochdale AFC Own Goal play your cards right. on 08:48 - Jul 24 with 1035 viewsD_Alien

Maybe we should have a separate thread where we can own up to our mistakes? Could be called Dale Confessional or summat

I'd start off by fessing up to never having bought a piece of Dale football kit. It entitles me to take the moral high ground, hence the saying: Let he who is without errea cast the first stone

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Rochdale AFC Own Goal play your cards right. on 08:52 - Jul 24 with 1015 viewsjudd

Rochdale AFC Own Goal play your cards right. on 08:48 - Jul 24 by D_Alien

Maybe we should have a separate thread where we can own up to our mistakes? Could be called Dale Confessional or summat

I'd start off by fessing up to never having bought a piece of Dale football kit. It entitles me to take the moral high ground, hence the saying: Let he who is without errea cast the first stone

Oh, for Bukta's sake...

Poll: What is it to be then?

Rochdale AFC Own Goal play your cards right. on 09:22 - Jul 24 with 964 viewschalky_ncfc

Rochdale AFC Own Goal play your cards right. on 22:09 - Jul 23 by soulboy

Letting Tommy Cannon on the board was bad, even worse the Euroway Car scenario, owned by Andrew Hindle who had the ground earmarked for a housing development.

I think that I've mentioned this before but I was on holiday in Spain when I saw Tommy Cannon getting a right going over (verbally) by this bloke who was well upset with him,he was pushing Cannon and calling him all sorts of names before getting thrown out and it wasn't until later that I discovered that it was all over football and Dale rather than his crap jokes,is Cannon a Dale supporter and if so does he still go to watch them?

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Rochdale AFC Own Goal play your cards right. on 10:18 - Jul 24 with 905 viewsDaleFan7

Rochdale AFC Own Goal play your cards right. on 08:04 - Jul 24 by blackdogblue

Having a fag at half time?, that brings back memories...

The most ridiculous decision in club history? - Banning smoking at half time in the smoking area 😡😡😡😡😡

That's not the club though is it? It's illegal to smoke in a football stadium's ground on a match day.
Rochdale AFC Own Goal play your cards right. on 10:48 - Jul 24 with 864 viewsjudd

Rochdale AFC Own Goal play your cards right. on 10:18 - Jul 24 by DaleFan7

That's not the club though is it? It's illegal to smoke in a football stadium's ground on a match day.

It's also a professional sporting environment where I doubt the promotion of smoking would be a priority, although we do appear to need more players.

However, there is a problem with smoking in toilets and people with access to the lounge at least used to be able to go outside the ground to smoke at half time.

Perhaps there could be a small fee introduced to allow for fans to exit the ground at half time to smoke before being readmitted.

Rochdale AFC Own Goal play your cards right. on 10:51 - Jul 24 with 854 viewsDaleFan7

Rochdale AFC Own Goal play your cards right. on 10:48 - Jul 24 by judd

It's also a professional sporting environment where I doubt the promotion of smoking would be a priority, although we do appear to need more players.

However, there is a problem with smoking in toilets and people with access to the lounge at least used to be able to go outside the ground to smoke at half time.

Perhaps there could be a small fee introduced to allow for fans to exit the ground at half time to smoke before being readmitted.

I think it's a sorry state of affairs if someone can't wait 2 hours for a fag but yeah introducing something outside the 'ground' where you have to pay a small fee could be a little earner for the club.

Whether they'd be allowed to do that, I don't know?
Rochdale AFC Own Goal play your cards right. on 10:55 - Jul 24 with 850 viewsjudd

Rochdale AFC Own Goal play your cards right. on 10:51 - Jul 24 by DaleFan7

I think it's a sorry state of affairs if someone can't wait 2 hours for a fag but yeah introducing something outside the 'ground' where you have to pay a small fee could be a little earner for the club.

Whether they'd be allowed to do that, I don't know?

I agree with you about waiting and I'm an ex smoker, so probably the worst to be pontificating.

With regards how the club can alleviate the issue of illegal smoking, if people can access the outside for free at half time to smoke, then whether you charge or not a precedent is already set (if it is still allowed) in that the club allows some patrons the opportunity to smoke.

Rochdale AFC Own Goal play your cards right. on 11:02 - Jul 24 with 839 viewsD_Alien

Rochdale AFC Own Goal play your cards right. on 10:55 - Jul 24 by judd

I agree with you about waiting and I'm an ex smoker, so probably the worst to be pontificating.

With regards how the club can alleviate the issue of illegal smoking, if people can access the outside for free at half time to smoke, then whether you charge or not a precedent is already set (if it is still allowed) in that the club allows some patrons the opportunity to smoke.

If you're pontificating, perhaps only white smoke should be allowed?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Rochdale AFC Own Goal play your cards right. on 13:04 - Jul 24 with 742 viewsScunnydale

Rochdale AFC Own Goal play your cards right. on 10:55 - Jul 24 by judd

I'm a smoker and have never had a problem waiting to have a smoke after the game. Like you say, it's only a couple of hours. Although the Joey T-Charlton game was the closest I've come to needing one, but that was the nerves more than anything.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024