Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thanks for the memories 12:58 - Aug 22 with 2174 viewstruenorth

The Chris Brass broken nose/own goal for me.
Anyone else?

TN

Poll: BBM or relegation?

Thanks for the memories on 13:04 - Aug 22 with 2154 viewsDaleFan7

Kennedy running down the Wilbutts with his arms out.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2019 13:05]
Thanks for the memories on 14:17 - Aug 22 with 2023 viewsShun

Fondles and co dressed as Father Christmas in the Gigg away end and getting thrown out.

Possibly the same game, my first ever away game and ‘Who put the ball in the Bury net, super Kevin Townson’.
Thanks for the memories on 14:24 - Aug 22 with 2008 viewsdawlishdale

I once saw a video of bury fans invading the pitch thinking they'd been promoted; only for them to learn that they hadn't. Circus music as the soundtrack !!

And who could forget Robby the Bobby falling arse over tit near the Dale fans...also a good while back.
Thanks for the memories on 14:35 - Aug 22 with 1969 viewsrod_leach

We were sat outside the Staff of Life once with a pint when the police escoted about 25 bury yoof past us. As we laughed at their abuse the PC at the back asked us if we were 'sh*tting outselves', also commenting 'that's the future of bury there'
(No subject) (n/t) on 14:38 - Aug 22 with 1960 viewsdingdangblue

Tomorrow.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2019 14:38]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Thanks for the memories on 15:11 - Aug 22 with 1868 viewsThacks_Rabbits

The negative one for me is getting arrested in the sandy for joining in with the wings of a sparrow (or whatever we eventually decided it was) song in about 90/91, when the copper from Bolton was just being a cock. Only time I have ever been arrested and ended up being a marched past Dave Sutton to the corner cells and then onto Rochdale nick for a few hours.

We lost 2 - 1 and in court, the prosecutor, a Wrexham fan, took me outside for a second and said “I don’t know what the fcuk your here for, I do worse at our games every week” bound over to keep the peace for a year!!!!

The positive ones, other than tomorrow are that Mark Stuart goal at there place when we won 1 - 0, think it was around 94/95 and he either ran to the net or fans going nuts.

Also love the battle of the Reid’s when Shaun absolutely smashed an ageing Peter and he had to go off after about 15 minutes!!!
[Post edited 22 Aug 2019 15:57]

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:17 - Aug 22 with 1845 viewsTVOS1907

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:38 - Aug 22 by dingdangblue

Tomorrow.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2019 14:38]

Is that when your ban is lifted?
[Post edited 22 Aug 2019 16:20]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Thanks for the memories on 16:12 - Aug 22 with 1734 viewschalky_ncfc

12th February 1994 was the last time that Notts and Forest last met in the league,after going 1-0 up Forest equalised with five minutes remaining,we was absolutely gutted and the Forest fans was going mental in the away stand,90 seconds later Charlie Palmer scores to make it 2-1 even before the Forest fans had time to finish their celebrations,I can't see anything surpassing it,being outnumbered 5/1 by Forest fans at work and being able to lord it over them for months afterwards was something that dreams are made of

Was you there on that beautiful day Bart?

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Login to get fewer ads

Thanks for the memories on 16:31 - Aug 22 with 1682 viewsEllDale

"Who got Andy Preece the sack?
Super Kevin Townson"
Thanks for the memories on 16:53 - Aug 22 with 1650 viewsClivert

Not Dale related but Ron Atkinson on 'Big Ron Manager'.

9min37secs in.

'It's only a win at f**king bury'.
Thanks for the memories on 21:26 - Aug 22 with 1465 viewscw1

BURY FC related AGAIN.
Thanks for the memories on 21:29 - Aug 22 with 1456 viewsnordenblue

Thanks for the memories on 21:26 - Aug 22 by cw1

BURY FC related AGAIN.

Youre getting very good at this reading game for a child?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024