Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Salford rugby 07:46 - Oct 5 with 1079 viewsfrenzied

Don’t normally follow the rugby..but full credit to Salford..deserved the win
Wigan never got going at all.

What Salford lack in talent they more than make up with team spirit..well managed,well motivated..they may well get beaten next Sat against St Helens..but still a marvellous achievement by all concerned.

Salford rugby on 09:07 - Oct 5 with 1025 viewspioneer

coached by former hornets player. Glad they did it after moneybags koukash gave up on them.

Good luck to them next week.
Salford rugby on 10:34 - Oct 5 with 964 viewsfrenzied

I can’t make head nor tail of what happens at a scrum..they appear to just roll it to their own players..and the offside rule..not a clue!!

Nevertheless an enjoyable watch and no rolling around as you see in the footy..
Salford rugby on 11:19 - Oct 5 with 933 viewsnordenblue

Salford rugby on 10:34 - Oct 5 by frenzied

I can’t make head nor tail of what happens at a scrum..they appear to just roll it to their own players..and the offside rule..not a clue!!

Nevertheless an enjoyable watch and no rolling around as you see in the footy..

In league a scrums just another way to get the ball back into play,it's nothing tactical at all unlike union where they base a lot play around the push.

I'll be making the trip to the grand final next weekend with a fair few others,just a shame it clashes with Accy away as I always enjoy going over there too.
Salford rugby on 12:45 - Oct 5 with 880 viewsD_Alien

Salford rugby on 11:19 - Oct 5 by nordenblue

In league a scrums just another way to get the ball back into play,it's nothing tactical at all unlike union where they base a lot play around the push.

I'll be making the trip to the grand final next weekend with a fair few others,just a shame it clashes with Accy away as I always enjoy going over there too.

Accy's at home, nb, but enjoy wherever you get to

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Salford rugby on 14:13 - Oct 5 with 837 viewsnordenblue

Salford rugby on 12:45 - Oct 5 by D_Alien

Accy's at home, nb, but enjoy wherever you get to

Eyy knew that really, probably wishing it was away as we seem to be better away from home...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024