Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has it sold out yet? 14:37 - Dec 19 with 20949 viewsdingdangblue

Normally with massive cup games like this we get regular Twitter/Facebook updates from the club about how many thousands of tickets we've sold on the first couple of days?
Photo's of queues on the carpark,?
Nothing.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2019 14:42]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Has it sold out yet? on 20:06 - Dec 28 with 3911 viewsjudd

Has it sold out yet? on 19:02 - Dec 28 by boromat

Not that I'm aware of.

With the price and amount sold this must be up there. Just depends on how the Adult - Kids split is I suppose.

If we sell a few more pies we've smashed any record

Poll: What is it to be then?

Has it sold out yet? on 09:36 - Dec 29 with 3696 viewsDalenet

The toon army are looking to buy tickets in the home end reading their facebook pages. Not surprised by that. We might get close to 9,000 which will vindicate the pricing decision for this game from a commercial perspective - even if it has priced some fans out
Has it sold out yet? on 10:54 - Dec 29 with 3619 viewspioneer

Has it sold out yet? on 09:36 - Dec 29 by Dalenet

The toon army are looking to buy tickets in the home end reading their facebook pages. Not surprised by that. We might get close to 9,000 which will vindicate the pricing decision for this game from a commercial perspective - even if it has priced some fans out

not necessarily priced them out but definitely pi**ed them off.
Has it sold out yet? on 16:36 - Jan 2 with 3249 viewslyberoc

Going off the website it looks like the main stand has sold out, with the Pearl St only having 30/40 tickets available and the Sandy just under 350 If I,m right I think that the club should be trumpeting this for the last day of ticket sales
Has it sold out yet? on 16:43 - Jan 2 with 3218 viewsaleanddale

8900 and Spotland will look packed out. If we have a few toon army dotted about in the home ends then rather that than allocated 500 in the Pearl St like Sunderland.

Big opportunity to get right at them and rattle them early! Really looking forward to Saturday now.
Has it sold out yet? on 17:10 - Jan 2 with 3139 viewsdeeplishblue

I wonder if the main stand "sell out" will be like the "sell out" v Spurs.

For some reason there was an area of the m/s that wasn't sold (see about 30-40 seconds in on the attached link.

I wondered at the time why this was and assumed that it must have been un-sold hospitality seats that for one reason or another couldn't be as normal seating

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Has it sold out yet? on 17:43 - Jan 2 with 3018 viewsdingdangblue

Has it sold out yet? on 17:10 - Jan 2 by deeplishblue

I wonder if the main stand "sell out" will be like the "sell out" v Spurs.

For some reason there was an area of the m/s that wasn't sold (see about 30-40 seconds in on the attached link.

I wondered at the time why this was and assumed that it must have been un-sold hospitality seats that for one reason or another couldn't be as normal seating

Newcastle are still advertising 'hospitality available' for Saturday.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Has it sold out yet? on 17:44 - Jan 2 with 3012 viewsblackdogblue

Has it sold out yet? on 20:06 - Dec 28 by judd

If we sell a few more pies we've smashed any record

MagPies? In all honesty they would be more tasty than Clayton ones...

Whoops, wrong thread again 😀

Just looked at the choose your seat option on the website, only 2 green available in the Sandy but around 185 I counted in the Pearl Street, mostly along the bottom but then up the right hand side if looking at it from the Sandy Lane end...
[Post edited 2 Jan 2020 18:02]

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Login to get fewer ads

Has it sold out yet? on 18:31 - Jan 2 with 2883 viewslyberoc

Has it sold out yet? on 17:44 - Jan 2 by blackdogblue

MagPies? In all honesty they would be more tasty than Clayton ones...

Whoops, wrong thread again 😀

Just looked at the choose your seat option on the website, only 2 green available in the Sandy but around 185 I counted in the Pearl Street, mostly along the bottom but then up the right hand side if looking at it from the Sandy Lane end...
[Post edited 2 Jan 2020 18:02]

Hmm, that,s odd ! I looked and counted 60 seats in Pearl St and circa 340 in the Sandy.
Has it sold out yet? on 18:33 - Jan 2 with 2870 viewsNerazzurri

Has it sold out yet? on 16:36 - Jan 2 by lyberoc

Going off the website it looks like the main stand has sold out, with the Pearl St only having 30/40 tickets available and the Sandy just under 350 If I,m right I think that the club should be trumpeting this for the last day of ticket sales

About 100 seats have been added online now available in the main stand & a chunk in Pearl St block z. I'd say we look on for 7,500-8,000 in total.

Forza Nerazzurri

Has it sold out yet? on 21:27 - Jan 2 with 2595 viewsDalenet

Has it sold out yet? on 18:33 - Jan 2 by Nerazzurri

About 100 seats have been added online now available in the main stand & a chunk in Pearl St block z. I'd say we look on for 7,500-8,000 in total.

Strange because we had no hospitality to sell to home fans - just NUFC fans. Why anybody would want to pay ÂŁ75 for a ÂŁ27 seat plus breakfast in the Radcliffe Bar is beyond me. NUFC hospitality at SJP is excellent and they won't be up for our poor cousin

I can imagine that the carvery at Sandbrook is going to make a lot of breakfasts on Saturday morning
Has it sold out yet? on 22:49 - Jan 2 with 2465 viewsjudd

Has it sold out yet? on 21:27 - Jan 2 by Dalenet

Strange because we had no hospitality to sell to home fans - just NUFC fans. Why anybody would want to pay ÂŁ75 for a ÂŁ27 seat plus breakfast in the Radcliffe Bar is beyond me. NUFC hospitality at SJP is excellent and they won't be up for our poor cousin

I can imagine that the carvery at Sandbrook is going to make a lot of breakfasts on Saturday morning

Because the breakfast will be delicious.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Has it sold out yet? on 07:03 - Jan 3 with 2277 viewsdingdangblue

Pearl St : 54 seats left (mostly in the far corner near the main stand side)
Main stand : 88 seats left (mostly the front rows at each end)
Sandy: 204 places left.

Hopefully a big push today to sell the final 300 odd tickets remaining.

Incidentally, has anyone on here got a ticket in block u ? It's the only Pearl St block with no seats available - either because it's the block nearest the away fans or it's been left empty for even more segregation?
[Post edited 3 Jan 2020 7:11]

Has it sold out yet? on 07:30 - Jan 3 with 2250 viewsDale23years

Has it sold out yet? on 07:03 - Jan 3 by dingdangblue

Pearl St : 54 seats left (mostly in the far corner near the main stand side)
Main stand : 88 seats left (mostly the front rows at each end)
Sandy: 204 places left.

Hopefully a big push today to sell the final 300 odd tickets remaining.

Incidentally, has anyone on here got a ticket in block u ? It's the only Pearl St block with no seats available - either because it's the block nearest the away fans or it's been left empty for even more segregation?
[Post edited 3 Jan 2020 7:11]

I've bought 3 tickets for block U, I had a emailed front Tony Pockney confirming that Block U is in use it's nearly full he tells me.

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Has it sold out yet? on 08:07 - Jan 3 with 2188 viewsdingdangblue

Has it sold out yet? on 07:30 - Jan 3 by Dale23years

I've bought 3 tickets for block U, I had a emailed front Tony Pockney confirming that Block U is in use it's nearly full he tells me.

U is completely sold out according to the online seat plan.

Has it sold out yet? on 08:15 - Jan 3 with 2158 viewsblackdogblue

Has it sold out yet? on 08:07 - Jan 3 by dingdangblue

U is completely sold out according to the online seat plan.

Just looked on my laptop rather than my phone, you have to look at each block individually rather than an overview of the full stand..

Suppose we will find out tomorrow

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Has it sold out yet? on 09:54 - Jan 3 with 2019 viewsrochdaleriddler

The mugs have landed

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Has it sold out yet? on 10:08 - Jan 3 with 1979 viewsSuddenLad

Latest news from the club says there are less than 400 tickets left in home areas of the ground.

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/january/newcastletickets_lastchance/?fbc

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Has it sold out yet? on 10:51 - Jan 3 with 1881 viewsfunkkk

Come on Rochdale folk, one last push, let's have the ground packed! Did we ever find out how many tickets were actually put on sale?
Has it sold out yet? on 11:55 - Jan 3 with 1714 viewsdingdangblue

Latest breakdown:

Pearl st : 46 left
Main : 59 left
Sandy: 177 left

Has it sold out yet? on 14:39 - Jan 3 with 1481 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Has it sold out yet? on 11:55 - Jan 3 by dingdangblue

Latest breakdown:

Pearl st : 46 left
Main : 59 left
Sandy: 177 left

Chance of Pay on the Day.
Has it sold out yet? on 14:45 - Jan 3 with 1456 views1907

Has it sold out yet? on 14:39 - Jan 3 by Yorkshire_Dale

Definitely not. Don’t think they’d risk opening it up to pay on the day if there’s only a couple of hundred tickets.
Has it sold out yet? on 14:58 - Jan 3 with 1409 viewsdingdangblue

Has it sold out yet? on 14:39 - Jan 3 by Yorkshire_Dale

No - but the way they are selling today they could all go.

Now:

Sandy: 138
Main: 30
Pearl: 21

Under 200 left
[Post edited 3 Jan 2020 15:30]

Has it sold out yet? on 15:40 - Jan 3 with 1298 views442Dale

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/january/ratcliffebars_newcastlehomegame/

Dale Bar not open?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Has it sold out yet? on 15:59 - Jan 3 with 1215 viewsdingdangblue

Has it sold out yet? on 15:40 - Jan 3 by 442Dale

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/january/ratcliffebars_newcastlehomegame/

Dale Bar not open?

Aren't they using part of the bar for Newcastle fans having hospitality breakfast?

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/december/hospitalitynewcastlefans/

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024