Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rabbit pie 13:37 - Jan 24 with 2154 viewsD_Alien

https://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/2/news-headlines/132459/man-arres

Has someone got a taste for rabbit?

I like the way the caption under the photo reads: "A rabbit"

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Rabbit pie on 13:44 - Jan 24 with 2121 viewsjudd

This was a story line in Starsky & Hutch.

OK, I'm off...

Poll: What is it to be then?

Rabbit pie on 13:46 - Jan 24 with 2118 viewsD_Alien

Was he caught in the act of eating one?

"I arrest stew in the name of..."

[Post edited 24 Jan 2020 14:07]

Rabbit pie on 13:48 - Jan 24 with 2104 viewsjudd

Think evidence was gathered using bugs

Poll: What is it to be then?

Rabbit pie on 14:47 - Jan 24 with 1988 views49thseason

This sorry apology of a person nicked 2 Rabbits and and a Guinea Pig , from a nearby back garden that belonged to a young girl, he took one, then an hour later came back,for the two others. The kid was in bits. Several nights later they saw a torch in the garden, when they wentmout to investigate they found where he had been hiding in bushes, apparently for quite a while.
I think its fairly well documented that people who kill animals for enjoyment often go on to trying to,kill people.
Others have reported that kittens are being bought and sprayed different colours to then be thrown into a cage with a dog, some "people " then bet on which colour the dog will kill first.
The world is not becoming a better place
Rabbit pie on 14:51 - Jan 24 with 1974 viewsD_Alien

Rabbit pie on 14:47 - Jan 24 by 49thseason

This sorry apology of a person nicked 2 Rabbits and and a Guinea Pig , from a nearby back garden that belonged to a young girl, he took one, then an hour later came back,for the two others. The kid was in bits. Several nights later they saw a torch in the garden, when they wentmout to investigate they found where he had been hiding in bushes, apparently for quite a while.
I think its fairly well documented that people who kill animals for enjoyment often go on to trying to,kill people.
Others have reported that kittens are being bought and sprayed different colours to then be thrown into a cage with a dog, some "people " then bet on which colour the dog will kill first.

I agree 49th, those acts are despicable

Fortunately, no animals were harmed in this thread

Rabbit pie on 15:22 - Jan 24 with 1908 viewsdingdangblue

The police artist was vital in helping catch the villain.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Rabbit pie on 18:43 - Jan 24 with 1700 viewsrochdaleriddler

Best be careful around big game hunters and fox hunts

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Rabbit pie on 19:54 - Jan 24 with 1636 viewsnordenblue

Would you class game shooting as killing animals for enjoyment?
Login to get fewer ads

Rabbit pie on 20:03 - Jan 24 with 1619 viewsrochdaleriddler

Rabbit pie on 19:54 - Jan 24 by nordenblue

Would you class game shooting as killing animals for enjoyment?

I would

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Rabbit pie on 20:03 - Jan 24 with 1619 viewsdownunder

Rabbit pie on 18:43 - Jan 24 by rochdaleriddler

Best be careful around big game hunters and fox hunts

Our Football Club has become a "Big Game" hunter. Needed to survive.
Rabbit pie on 20:07 - Jan 24 with 1607 viewsDaleiLama

Rabbit pie on 20:03 - Jan 24 by downunder

Our Football Club has become a "Big Game" hunter. Needed to survive.

Speaking of which, if we dreamed that United might be there for the taking at 1 a-piece, what must Tranmere be thinking?

Have Woodward/the Glazers volunteered to relay their pitch before Sunday?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Rabbit pie on 20:24 - Jan 24 with 1591 viewsnordenblue

Rabbit pie on 20:03 - Jan 24 by rochdaleriddler

I would

It might make his idea that most of them generally go onto kill people, into just a ridiculous statement...

We can throw the royal family into that category too then,just a bunch of future mass murderers
Rabbit pie on 21:05 - Jan 24 with 1549 viewsJames1980

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Rabbit pie on 21:19 - Jan 24 with 1537 viewsrochdaleriddler

Rabbit pie on 20:24 - Jan 24 by nordenblue

It might make his idea that most of them generally go onto kill people, into just a ridiculous statement...

We can throw the royal family into that category too then,just a bunch of future mass murderers

Exactly

Rabbit pie on 07:55 - Jan 25 with 1441 viewssmaclad1

errrr, is this the right thread?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024