Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Accrington player charged 06:32 - Feb 28 with 3245 viewsnordenblue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51664928

Dont remember anything about this at the time or following the game?
Accrington player charged on 09:09 - Feb 28 with 3073 viewsAtThePeake

I can't remember exactly what it was but there was an incident with him that happened just in front of the away terrace in the second half that annoyed the Dale fans and he got some stick after Dooley's goal when he came back to the same area. He appeared to have completely lost his head to be honest and was tearing into dangerous tackles all the way through the game.

Tangled up in blue.

Accrington player charged on 09:11 - Feb 28 with 3068 viewsVivaDonaldo

Accrington player charged on 09:09 - Feb 28 by AtThePeake

I can't remember exactly what it was but there was an incident with him that happened just in front of the away terrace in the second half that annoyed the Dale fans and he got some stick after Dooley's goal when he came back to the same area. He appeared to have completely lost his head to be honest and was tearing into dangerous tackles all the way through the game.

Watched the time of the game that the article referenced and it was just after the 2nd tackle by Barclay that ought to have resulted in a 2nd yellow.

Ref went over to the 4th official just after.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2020 9:15]
Accrington player charged on 09:19 - Feb 28 with 3046 viewsAtThePeake

Accrington player charged on 09:11 - Feb 28 by VivaDonaldo

Watched the time of the game that the article referenced and it was just after the 2nd tackle by Barclay that ought to have resulted in a 2nd yellow.

Yeah, this was a different incident later in the game. I can't remember exactly but I think he won the ball quite cleanly in a tackle but then reacted with a little kick or shove on our player afterwards. Might have been Baah.

Tangled up in blue.

Accrington player charged on 10:55 - Feb 28 with 2879 viewsSandyDrum

This is the same player that stamped on the Charlton player's head last season, the guy is an idiot.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46965684
[Post edited 28 Feb 2020 10:55]

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Accrington player charged on 16:52 - Feb 28 with 2611 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Accrington player charged on 09:11 - Feb 28 by VivaDonaldo

The feeling at the time was that the Ref wanted to get the message to SoftLad to calm his players down.....and get Barclay subbed pronto. Which he duly was, although he should have seen red for the 2nd offence.
Accrington player charged on 17:01 - Feb 28 with 2588 viewsVivaDonaldo

Accrington player charged on 16:52 - Feb 28 by Yorkshire_Dale

The feeling at the time was that the Ref wanted to get the message to SoftLad to calm his players down.....and get Barclay subbed pronto. Which he duly was, although he should have seen red for the 2nd offence.

Completely agree, it's just that's the specific incident/ timing that the news article mentions.

I can only imagine it was something anti-Irish perhaps.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2020 17:02]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024