Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3 home games on the spin - Season defined in March. 10:04 - Mar 8 with 3444 viewsaleanddale

Dale now have a 10 day break before we have 3 home games in 8 days.

Tranmere

Burton

Wimbledon

The next 3 games look season defining as our run in especially the last 2 games looks tricky.

The supporters can make a difference especially the two Tuesday night 6 pointers.

Should the club look at doing a 3 x game in 8 day ticket initiative that’s head turning priced or would it make no difference?

5 points or more would be useful in these 8 days I would like the club to step up again and at least try to make some noise in the town to maximise crowd attendance in what normally are difficult Tuesday nights!
3 home games on the spin - Season defined in March. on 10:09 - Mar 8 with 3419 viewsisitme

It would probably make very little difference attendance wise, especially if there are champions league games on TV.Not to say the club couldn't do some type of 3 for 2 offer.

Wins against Tranmere and Wimbledon could make all but safe. If we can get RND fit and Rathbone fitter to start then I have a bit of optimism, especially on the back of yesterday's performance. We always look better with O'Connell and McShane playing.
3 home games on the spin - Season defined in March. on 10:21 - Mar 8 with 3399 viewsaleanddale

3 home games on the spin - Season defined in March. on 10:09 - Mar 8 by isitme

It would probably make very little difference attendance wise, especially if there are champions league games on TV.Not to say the club couldn't do some type of 3 for 2 offer.

Wins against Tranmere and Wimbledon could make all but safe. If we can get RND fit and Rathbone fitter to start then I have a bit of optimism, especially on the back of yesterday's performance. We always look better with O'Connell and McShane playing.

I agree it would probably make little difference but the chance is there it would be a crying shame to see no effort or endeavour and the club sit back on their laurels.

How about £5 tickets for the AFC Wimbledon game £1 for kids! Wimbledon will only need one block of the away end and even this promo would not fill the 3 home stands.

In short I would like to see something tried.

Tranmere could come in decent numbers should they get results v Blackpool and Lincoln.
3 home games on the spin - Season defined in March. on 17:53 - Mar 8 with 3047 viewsblackdogblue

3 home games on the spin - Season defined in March. on 10:21 - Mar 8 by aleanddale

I agree it would probably make little difference but the chance is there it would be a crying shame to see no effort or endeavour and the club sit back on their laurels.

How about £5 tickets for the AFC Wimbledon game £1 for kids! Wimbledon will only need one block of the away end and even this promo would not fill the 3 home stands.

In short I would like to see something tried.

Tranmere could come in decent numbers should they get results v Blackpool and Lincoln.

I remember a 3 match deal but don’t think it sold particularly well & wasnt Wimbolden one of them?

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

3 home games on the spin - Season defined in March. on 13:50 - Mar 9 with 2734 viewsNigeriamark

3 home games on the spin - Season defined in March. on 17:53 - Mar 8 by blackdogblue

I remember a 3 match deal but don’t think it sold particularly well & wasnt Wimbolden one of them?

2 of the 3 matches are on a Tuesday and I think we tried a 1 quid game also on a Tuesday in the season where we had our highest ever finish. Even then I don't think there was a particularly dramatic increase in the crowd for what in essence was a free game when we were doing well

Rochdale isn't a town that is overly passionate about supporting its football team beyond the current fanbase
3 home games on the spin - Season defined in March. on 15:34 - Mar 9 with 2648 viewsPotterDale

3 home games on the spin - Season defined in March. on 13:50 - Mar 9 by Nigeriamark

2 of the 3 matches are on a Tuesday and I think we tried a 1 quid game also on a Tuesday in the season where we had our highest ever finish. Even then I don't think there was a particularly dramatic increase in the crowd for what in essence was a free game when we were doing well

Rochdale isn't a town that is overly passionate about supporting its football team beyond the current fanbase

I reckon they could offer a free reach around from *insert celebrity crush here*, and people still wouldn't turn up.
3 home games on the spin - Season defined in March. on 16:57 - Mar 9 with 2543 viewsnordenblue

3 home games on the spin - Season defined in March. on 15:34 - Mar 9 by PotterDale

I reckon they could offer a free reach around from *insert celebrity crush here*, and people still wouldn't turn up.

Theres a few on here would prefer one off Phillip Schofield
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024