Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Macc deducted points 13:05 - May 7 with 1518 viewsD_Alien

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52574839

Some might say it's irrelevant, and that the authorities have got much more pressing matters to deal with, and i wouldn't disagree...

But, IF remaining games were to be played this season, this would give Stevenage more than a fighting chance of survival in L2, whereas before they looked doomed. It remains unclear whether Barrow would be promoted in the place of whichever club finishes bottom

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Macc deducted points on 15:05 - May 7 with 1400 viewsAtThePeake

I suspect if the remaining games aren't played, Barrow will be promoted to replace Bury and there will be no relegations from League Two.

Tangled up in blue.

Macc deducted points on 15:58 - May 7 with 1347 viewsDalenet

Whilst not condoning what has happened at Macclesfield, they appear to have been more harshly treated than Bolton whose actions were far more serious.
Macc deducted points on 19:00 - May 7 with 1199 viewsrochdaleriddler

Macc deducted points on 15:58 - May 7 by Dalenet

Whilst not condoning what has happened at Macclesfield, they appear to have been more harshly treated than Bolton whose actions were far more serious.

I don’t think they deliberately overspent, they literally have no money. The league are as obsessed with Bolton as radio Manchester are. It’s bent

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024