Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Twitter Updates 17:26 - Jun 1 with 2032 viewsblackdogblue

Thought about adding this to the lotto thread but then not.. think it deserves its own & some answers please..

Fact:

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/may/update--board-of-directors_07.05.20/

The last 5 posts on twitter have been all about the lotto, today encouraging people to go to direct debit again, slightly worded differently than the last one 3 days ago..,.

Hello Mr Bottomley,

This is what you said below, how can you furlough our media person but in contradiction of your statement, start effectively bucket shaking (we are not Bury).
How about using the twitter feed for news on players & if there is a released list?, what are the thoughts & plans of the EFL option of a 20 man squad?

Quote:
As a result of these actions, we will now only be providing media updates on a once a weekly basis and our social media channels will remain unmanned at all other times. We thank you for your understanding. We will aim to provide information regarding Club and EFL matters through our weekly updates.

Edit. Spelling mistake 😀
[Post edited 1 Jun 2020 17:34]

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Twitter Updates on 17:38 - Jun 1 with 1984 viewsTVOS1907

There won't be a released list until the season has officially finished.

I haven't checked macro's thread, but I can only think of Lincoln in League One who have announced one.

I'm sure when this happens, it will be communicated in the usual way.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Twitter Updates on 17:43 - Jun 1 with 1976 viewsblackdogblue

Twitter Updates on 17:38 - Jun 1 by TVOS1907

There won't be a released list until the season has officially finished.

I haven't checked macro's thread, but I can only think of Lincoln in League One who have announced one.

I'm sure when this happens, it will be communicated in the usual way.

That wasn’t my point, just an example.

Twitter Updates on 17:51 - Jun 1 with 1951 viewsTVOS1907

Twitter Updates on 17:43 - Jun 1 by blackdogblue

That wasn’t my point, just an example.

I'm just guessing, but maybe someone who hasn't been furloughed is doing it?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Twitter Updates on 17:54 - Jun 1 with 1943 viewsAtThePeake

Twitter Updates on 17:51 - Jun 1 by TVOS1907

I'm just guessing, but maybe someone who hasn't been furloughed is doing it?

You can schedule tweets to go out at certain times at any point in the future using tools like Hootsuite and Tweetdeck. I haven't seen the tweets in question but perhaps they were scheduled before anyone was put on furlough. Or maybe even a member of staff has been taken off furlough for a day to schedule a handful of tweets and sort out anything else that needed sorting like Raymond was for the Lotto.

Tangled up in blue.

Twitter Updates on 19:53 - Jun 1 with 1793 viewsblackdogblue

From a couple of weeks ago & change the message?

Hmmm, will set a tweet myself, Are we Bury in disguise & see if it posts ...

Think not

Twitter Updates on 22:06 - Jun 3 with 1478 viewsBrierls

Fact: You are lying.

There are a total of four Tweets about the Dale Lotto, with an EFL update article in between.

Are you seriously calling the club out for tweeting more than they said they would?! Whether you disagree/don’t care either way/agree with the decisions on Dale Lotto, the club were rightly slammed for poor communication. Surely it makes sense for the club to update and push the new payment format of the Dale Lotto?

Tweeting more than they said they would, deserves a thread if it’s own demanding answers. Jesus.
Twitter Updates on 22:18 - Jun 4 with 1175 viewsblackdogblue

Twitter Updates on 22:06 - Jun 3 by Brierls

Fact: You are lying.

There are a total of four Tweets about the Dale Lotto, with an EFL update article in between.

Are you seriously calling the club out for tweeting more than they said they would?! Whether you disagree/don’t care either way/agree with the decisions on Dale Lotto, the club were rightly slammed for poor communication. Surely it makes sense for the club to update and push the new payment format of the Dale Lotto?

Tweeting more than they said they would, deserves a thread if it’s own demanding answers. Jesus.

Fact correction by me 4/5...

Lying is such a strong accusation

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024