Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rochdale Supporters Trust.... 11:42 - Sep 25 with 1968 viewsncfc_chalky

I've just been reading this month's email and I've got to say how what a pleasant read it is and Ian comes over as a nice guy,it's light hearted yet informative and has got a Dale family feel to it so it so if you haven't already joined then there's still time

If anybody posts on here from the Supporters Trust then I would just like to say well done

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Rochdale Supporters Trust.... on 12:22 - Sep 25 with 1898 viewskel

80% won’t agree...
Rochdale Supporters Trust.... on 12:58 - Sep 25 with 1861 viewsncfc_chalky

Rochdale Supporters Trust.... on 12:22 - Sep 25 by kel

80% won’t agree...

Really? Why is that kel?

Rochdale Supporters Trust.... on 14:32 - Sep 25 with 1759 viewskel

Rochdale Supporters Trust.... on 12:58 - Sep 25 by ncfc_chalky

Really? Why is that kel?

Cos voice of the fans says so. It appears that if you put “let’s have it right” in front of a statement then it’s FACT.
Rochdale Supporters Trust.... on 17:10 - Sep 25 with 1611 viewsDalenet

Rochdale Supporters Trust.... on 12:58 - Sep 25 by ncfc_chalky

Really? Why is that kel?

Because 80% of the Rochdale based fan base aren't members. That's why Chalky lad. Impressed that you have joined though....you must love the Dale more than I thought
[Post edited 25 Sep 2020 17:11]
Rochdale Supporters Trust.... on 20:55 - Sep 25 with 1427 viewsncfc_chalky

Rochdale Supporters Trust.... on 17:10 - Sep 25 by Dalenet

Because 80% of the Rochdale based fan base aren't members. That's why Chalky lad. Impressed that you have joined though....you must love the Dale more than I thought
[Post edited 25 Sep 2020 17:11]

I see Dale as my second team and always look out for their results plus if they go on a good FA Cup run or whatever I like to jump on the bandwagon and get behind the team

Rochdale Supporters Trust.... on 11:12 - Sep 26 with 1253 viewssuffolkdale

The Trust do a superb job in many ways and for us Exiles Ian and the Trust Board are absolutely invaluable.
Sadly I’ve joined the injury list for today’s game, a pity as Portman Road is 12 miles from our house and this could have been my big opportunity........
Best wishes to all!
Rochdale Supporters Trust.... on 13:20 - Sep 26 with 1177 viewsNigeriamark

Once we gat back to normality, and if you want to attend a Dale game at Spotland,, Ian and the team select a game for the exiles day. Meet at the stadium, have a meal & tour & meet some of the team and manager. Even though we may only be your second team, we are now your first team with league status so I'm sure you would be welcome !! You should look out for it because it's a great day and you meet fans some, of who drive hundreds of miles to watch Dale games ( it's true !!!)

I'm sure if you made a night of it you could even have a beer with some of the local Dale fans with who'm you have had a bit of banter.

Or you could just F*o£k of home
[Post edited 26 Sep 2020 13:21]
Rochdale Supporters Trust.... on 13:36 - Sep 26 with 1136 viewsjudd

Rochdale Supporters Trust.... on 13:20 - Sep 26 by Nigeriamark

Once we gat back to normality, and if you want to attend a Dale game at Spotland,, Ian and the team select a game for the exiles day. Meet at the stadium, have a meal & tour & meet some of the team and manager. Even though we may only be your second team, we are now your first team with league status so I'm sure you would be welcome !! You should look out for it because it's a great day and you meet fans some, of who drive hundreds of miles to watch Dale games ( it's true !!!)

I'm sure if you made a night of it you could even have a beer with some of the local Dale fans with who'm you have had a bit of banter.

You could bring a cockatoo, chalky lad

Poll: What is it to be then?

Login to get fewer ads

Rochdale Supporters Trust.... on 14:41 - Sep 26 with 1057 viewsSheffdale

Rochdale Supporters Trust.... on 13:36 - Sep 26 by judd

You could bring a cockatoo, chalky lad

Or a wheelbarrow?
Rochdale Supporters Trust.... on 15:40 - Sep 26 with 952 viewsnordenblue

Rochdale Supporters Trust.... on 14:41 - Sep 26 by Sheffdale

Or a wheelbarrow?

He can't the wheels fell off.. apparently
Rochdale Supporters Trust.... on 12:45 - Sep 27 with 784 viewsncfc_chalky

Rochdale Supporters Trust.... on 13:20 - Sep 26 by Nigeriamark

Thanks,I shall bear it in mind when things get back to normal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024