Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done (2) 'Faces in the Crowd' 12:31 - Oct 24 with 2324 viewssuffolkdale

My son and I were keen to support the club by becoming 'faces in the crowd'. However much as we would like to collect at Christmas the likelihood of us driving up from Suffolk to collect were pretty unlikely and probably unwise........
So I contacted Frances Fielding and she couldn't have been more helpful - our 'faces' will stay in the stand until we are in a position to collect them, no problem. I have 'penciled in' the Easter weekend when we are due to play Ipswich Town on Easter Monday - here's hoping!
Well done (2) 'Faces in the Crowd' on 14:24 - Oct 24 with 2137 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Well done you (for helping out from so far away)...and well done the Club for responding well!
Well done (2) 'Faces in the Crowd' on 14:59 - Oct 24 with 2073 viewsNigeriamark

I think that will be my first opportunity to see a Dale game too, Covid permitting !!!

Exiles game ????
Well done (2) 'Faces in the Crowd' on 15:57 - Oct 24 with 2005 viewssuffolkdale

Well done (2) 'Faces in the Crowd' on 14:59 - Oct 24 by Nigeriamark

I think that will be my first opportunity to see a Dale game too, Covid permitting !!!

Exiles game ????

Wouldn’t that be great - we can but dream - Ian get it pencilled in!
I never thought I would say it but we really miss the away matches to places like AFC Wimbledon and Gillingham- who would have thought it.......
Well done (2) 'Faces in the Crowd' on 17:31 - Oct 24 with 1910 viewsSheffdale

Well done (2) 'Faces in the Crowd' on 15:57 - Oct 24 by suffolkdale

Wouldn’t that be great - we can but dream - Ian get it pencilled in!
I never thought I would say it but we really miss the away matches to places like AFC Wimbledon and Gillingham- who would have thought it.......

We can but hope. Don't book travel tickets yet though...
Well done (2) 'Faces in the Crowd' on 20:12 - Oct 24 with 1806 viewssuffolkdale

Well done (2) 'Faces in the Crowd' on 17:31 - Oct 24 by Sheffdale

We can but hope. Don't book travel tickets yet though...

The Premier Inn at Newhey is booked (we know how to live!) but in fairness it is a flexible reservation.........
Well done (2) ‘Faces in the Crowd’ (n/t) on 11:38 - Oct 25 with 1587 views56years

Well done (2) 'Faces in the Crowd' on 14:24 - Oct 24 by Yorkshire_Dale

Well done you (for helping out from so far away)...and well done the Club for responding well!

Well said that man!
[Post edited 25 Oct 2020 11:50]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024