Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFR - Cheltenham next 3 days 06:36 - Nov 13 with 1712 viewsaleanddale

So no Dale this weekend... How about some top class National Hunt Horse racing chat?

Outside the festival The next 3 days are huge for Cheltenham racecourse and there looks to be some good racing to watch in Lockdown.

We have somewhere on this board some good tipsters so post on here any you think might have a good chance.

15.00 today - Will Easyland beat Tiger Roll in the Cross Country?

Sunday Shloer Chase shaping up to be a fantastic race... Rouge Vif - Put the Kettle on and Defi Du Seuil all in the same race and you can also throw Riders on the storm in the mix as well.

My bet for the 3 days is Edwardstone in the Greatwood Hurdle Sunday he is currently 11/2 with Betfair.

Over to those who are much better informed than me!

NFR - Cheltenham next 3 days on 12:15 - Nov 13 with 1645 views100notout

Mister Fisher tomorrow

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

NFR - Cheltenham next 3 days on 18:30 - Nov 13 with 1561 viewsjonahwhereru

Word is that Sarah du lac has been working well since his win op. David pipe has an excellent record with fresh horses over 2 miles 4 at Cheltenham. He has a pull with Simply the Betts and happy Diva so I’ve taken the 10’s (then watch it fall out the back of the tele).

Good luck
NFR - Cheltenham next 3 days on 17:05 - Nov 14 with 1502 viewsjonahwhereru

NFR - Cheltenham next 3 days on 18:30 - Nov 13 by jonahwhereru

Word is that Sarah du lac has been working well since his win op. David pipe has an excellent record with fresh horses over 2 miles 4 at Cheltenham. He has a pull with Simply the Betts and happy Diva so I’ve taken the 10’s (then watch it fall out the back of the tele).

Good luck

Well it did the next best thing to falling out of the back of the tele.. unseated at the first. Salvaged the day with an across the card winning double in the bumpers. So playing with their money tomorrow for a change.
Will wait on the weather forecast before deciding tomorrow. But I do like Discorama so will get sucked into backing that.
NFR - Cheltenham next 3 days on 17:08 - Nov 14 with 1495 viewsD_Alien

NFR - Cheltenham next 3 days on 17:05 - Nov 14 by jonahwhereru

Well it did the next best thing to falling out of the back of the tele.. unseated at the first. Salvaged the day with an across the card winning double in the bumpers. So playing with their money tomorrow for a change.
Will wait on the weather forecast before deciding tomorrow. But I do like Discorama so will get sucked into backing that.

Does your wife have that much influence on your betting habits?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

NFR - Cheltenham next 3 days on 19:56 - Nov 14 with 1446 viewsjonahwhereru

NFR - Cheltenham next 3 days on 17:08 - Nov 14 by D_Alien

Does your wife have that much influence on your betting habits?

Sorry D_alien don’t get your reference there.

Tomorrow looks really difficult and although, I have backed discorama at Cheltenham. But lots of horses won’t get through the ground there tomorrow. My only other bet is Black Tears at Punchestown.
NFR - Cheltenham next 3 days on 20:01 - Nov 14 with 1441 viewsD_Alien

NFR - Cheltenham next 3 days on 19:56 - Nov 14 by jonahwhereru

Sorry D_alien don’t get your reference there.

Tomorrow looks really difficult and although, I have backed discorama at Cheltenham. But lots of horses won’t get through the ground there tomorrow. My only other bet is Black Tears at Punchestown.

No worries, and good luck with your bets tomorrow

Just hope you don't have a nightmare about false teeth

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024