Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Northampton vs Rochdale 22:00 - Feb 22 with 18960 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

Match Preview: Northampton vs Rochdale 22nd Feb 2021 21:56
It's six-pointer time for Dale on Tuesday night as they make the trip to Sixfields to take on fellow strugglers Northampton Town. 2

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread: Northampton vs Rochdale on 09:13 - Feb 24 with 1617 viewsmikehunt

And you don’t have to look much past Burton to see what a change in manager can do. I am dreading Saturday.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Match Thread: Northampton vs Rochdale on 09:27 - Feb 24 with 1544 viewsDaleFan7

He is either trying to protect the players in the media by pretending things are okay or the more worrying sign is he's heading down the same path of delusion that was the downfall of his predecessor.

I really wanted BBM to succeed in the manager role and it looked like he was going to but its getting harder and harder to defend the not learning from mistakes etc.
Match Thread: Northampton vs Rochdale on 09:38 - Feb 24 with 1514 viewsJimmyRustler

KH had precious success to fall back on when times got tough. BBM kept us up (much more luck than judgement IMO) and has no real credit in the account in that regard.

The only reason we could stick with him is due to the fact that he’s the cheap option (in which case, the buck stops with the board). Unfortunately, I now think we are stuck with him until the end of the season. We surely can’t offer him another contract in the Summer, so we will start the 2021/2022 season in League 2 with another inexperienced and cheap manager (probably McNulty).

The joys..
Match Thread: Northampton vs Rochdale on 10:51 - Feb 24 with 1388 viewsBillyRudd

Don,t despair troops, I think I detect a trend developing!
If Blackpool was "brilliant" and last night only "very very good" then even Brian has detected a downward spiral. By the last match of the season I predict he will be slapping them round the back of the head as they troop off at half-time shouting "you useless lot have cost my job". Of course by then it will be to late.
I know, I know I,m being silly but Brian started it.
Match Thread: Northampton vs Rochdale on 12:51 - Feb 25 with 1042 viewsBucketBstard

Match Thread: Northampton vs Rochdale on 09:38 - Feb 24 by JimmyRustler

KH had precious success to fall back on when times got tough. BBM kept us up (much more luck than judgement IMO) and has no real credit in the account in that regard.

The only reason we could stick with him is due to the fact that he’s the cheap option (in which case, the buck stops with the board). Unfortunately, I now think we are stuck with him until the end of the season. We surely can’t offer him another contract in the Summer, so we will start the 2021/2022 season in League 2 with another inexperienced and cheap manager (probably McNulty).

The joys..

Sorry marked you down by mistake, it was the mention of bury bstard McNumpty as a manager. That can never happen he is a hopeless footballer and should be black balled out of this club as soon as possible.
BBM has to go and go now I think we are on the way to non league if the next appointment isnt made very soon and is not such a cheap option .
Match Thread: Northampton vs Rochdale on 12:58 - Feb 25 with 1028 viewsBucketBstard

Match Thread: Northampton vs Rochdale on 21:18 - Feb 23 by 442Dale

This insistence in sticking to 4-4-2 is becoming a farcical sub-plot in the overall tale of woe. It’s fine if we have the right players to play it but it’s now moved on from Lund being too far forward to Grant having to play up top today and even Shaughnessy there in the last period of the game.

4-4-f’n-2 indeed. At least Ricky Tomlinson had the players who knew how to play it.

If only Mike Bassett could lend us Lambert & Butler now !
Match Thread: Northampton vs Rochdale on 13:42 - Feb 25 with 952 viewsTVOS1907

Match Thread: Northampton vs Rochdale on 12:51 - Feb 25 by BucketBstard

Sorry marked you down by mistake, it was the mention of bury bstard McNumpty as a manager. That can never happen he is a hopeless footballer and should be black balled out of this club as soon as possible.
BBM has to go and go now I think we are on the way to non league if the next appointment isnt made very soon and is not such a cheap option .

Welcome back ParkinsGimp

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match Thread: Northampton vs Rochdale on 21:22 - Mar 2 with 566 viewsTomRAFC

Match Thread: Northampton vs Rochdale on 11:54 - Feb 23 by Frites

No - high scoring I think - particularly if big Jim is back in defence. Still hoping/praying for a win!

Jim was used for damage limitation to keep the score down tonight . Developing our club philosophy, perhaps...

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024