Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Impact subs 14:26 - Apr 9 with 927 viewsD_Alien

Talking about impact subs in the Euro thread, dunno about anyone else but i tend to have a "favourite"

Could be Dale, but this season we've not had much impact from the bench (can only think of Tavares in our solitary home win), but in a wider context there's usually someone who doesn't normally start but i like to see coming off the bench

They don't necessarily have to have the best stats in terms of goals scored or overall results - it's mainly just players who create a different and often better option for seeing a game out

This season, mine is: Edinson Cavani

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Impact subs on 15:21 - Apr 9 with 864 views442Dale

Solksjaer was probably the best one in terms of doing it in the big games. Also at Forest.

David Fairclough was the original supersub, with the added bonus of scoring a pre-season goal for Dale at Blackburn.

In more recent times, Alfie was a great impact sub for Dale and NML used to run riot when appearing off the bench.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Impact subs on 16:15 - Apr 9 with 815 viewsDale92

Paddy?

This is the One, I've waited for

Impact subs on 21:04 - Apr 9 with 709 viewsYorkshire_Dale

My hero, Calvin!
Impact subs on 23:53 - Apr 9 with 616 viewsdingdangblue

I'd currently use Baah as an impact sub. I really can't remember him making much impact from the start of a game since the Wigan a Charlton a games ages ago. He's got so much ability but for whatever reason he's not showing it at the minute. He doesn't deserve to be starting games.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024