Quantcast
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackdog.... 19:49 - Jun 8 with 1443 viewsncfc_chalky

On the Dale Trust Membership thread up there ^^^^ there's a Euro 2021 prediction league,do you fancy going head to head with me,loser buys the other a case of beer (say £15 max)

Dale v Notts
[Post edited 8 Jun 23:23]

Poll: Who do you want to see get promoted from the NL

Blackdog.... on 20:35 - Jun 8 with 1362 viewsblackdogblue

Just looked on the website & it’s there, not seen anything on Twitter or e mail, perhaps it’s not as well known like the Media Car but your on mate 👍

Lets sort the details out and bragging rights

Poll: Virtual Booing.. as we are not allowed in the ground, virtually would you boo?

Blackdog.... on 20:43 - Jun 8 with 1337 viewsncfc_chalky

Whoever has gained the most points by the end of the finals gets a case of beer from the loser (max £15)

Blackdog.... on 17:25 - Jun 9 with 1079 viewsblackdogblue

Blackdog.... on 20:43 - Jun 8 by ncfc_chalky

Whoever has gained the most points by the end of the finals gets a case of beer from the loser (max £15)

Agreed...

Just registered & entered my predictions so game on mate 👍

I remember I was a league above you in ours before it fell apart so very confident of winning...

Good luck mate, your going to need it

Poll: Virtual Booing.. as we are not allowed in the ground, virtually would you boo?

Blackdog.... on 17:40 - Jun 9 with 1063 viewsncfc_chalky

I missed a load of games from the prediction comp but I won't be missing any out of this one

Blackdog.... on 18:55 - Jun 9 with 1013 viewsblackdogblue

Blackdog.... on 17:40 - Jun 9 by ncfc_chalky

I missed a load of games from the prediction comp but I won't be missing any out of this one

Excuses already??

Hmmm... can taste that Yorkshire Stingo one bottle with the limit already

Blackdog.... on 11:33 - Jun 10 with 859 viewsncfc_chalky

Predictions put in,just got to decide which booze I fancy trying at the end of next month (free ale always tastes nicer for some reason don't you think)

Blackdog.... on 16:20 - Jun 10 with 754 viewsblackdogblue

Blackdog.... on 11:33 - Jun 10 by ncfc_chalky

Predictions put in,just got to decide which booze I fancy trying at the end of next month (free ale always tastes nicer for some reason don't you think)

You won’t last the month, at 5 points up for grabs per game you will be too far behind after the first week

Blackdog.... on 16:13 - Jun 14 with 465 viewsncfc_chalky

Pretty even so far bdb,18 points each,I'm going to wait until next week to make my move and finish you off for good

Login to get fewer ads

Blackdog.... on 19:29 - Jun 14 with 382 viewsblackdogblue

Blackdog.... on 16:13 - Jun 14 by ncfc_chalky

Pretty even so far bdb,18 points each,I'm going to wait until next week to make my move and finish you off for good

The way it’s going, me & you will be in a relegation battle 😀

Blackdog.... on 10:47 - Jun 16 with 235 viewsblackdogblue

Cheque or Postal Order? 😢

Blackdog.... on 11:39 - Jun 16 with 194 viewsncfc_chalky

There's loads of time yet bd,you only need one correct score and you're back

Blackdog.... on 13:13 - Jun 17 with 106 viewsblackdogblue

Blackdog.... on 11:39 - Jun 16 by ncfc_chalky

There's loads of time yet bd,you only need one correct score and you're back

Do they still accept Green Shield Stamps down there??

What’s worse is Bacup Claret & Blue is a good mate of mine and I am getting all sorts of stick…

Blackdog.... on 13:48 - Jun 17 with 72 viewsncfc_chalky

It's far to early for me to start bragging just yet bdb,one correct score will get you seven points and you will be right back in the mix again,you could be 17 points at the top of the league and still fook it up

Blackdog.... on 16:33 - Jun 17 with 31 viewsblackdogblue

Blackdog.... on 13:48 - Jun 17 by ncfc_chalky

It's far to early for me to start bragging just yet bdb,one correct score will get you seven points and you will be right back in the mix again,you could be 17 points at the top of the league and still fook it up

Just crashed & burned again on the last game…. 😢

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2021