Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disgacefull 23:25 - Jul 11 with 4635 viewsArthurDaley

A large VAT Dave

Disgacefull on 06:07 - Jul 12 with 4407 viewsNigeriamark

Not a surprise though. Entirely predictable as is the racist abuse against those who missed the penalties
Disgacefull on 09:51 - Jul 12 with 4182 viewsBarrowdale

Disgacefull on 06:07 - Jul 12 by Nigeriamark

Not a surprise though. Entirely predictable as is the racist abuse against those who missed the penalties

Yes disgusting but will only get worse if society carries on with two tiers. For 18m we’ve been told what to do whilst those “ above us” of all colours dont give a fk. Yesterday Tom Cruise gets tickets to Wimbledon and the match whilst thousands of us mere mortals are penned 6 to a table and treated like animals whilst uefa vips swan in to banquets in limos and flick 2 fingers st the plebs.
Couple all this with a police force full of officers more intent on not offending than actually policing then you create a perfect storm.
….. I blame it on Beth Rigby
Disgacefull on 10:11 - Jul 12 with 4094 viewsncfc_chalky

Was the fans that came through the door the same ones that rushed the gates to get in without tickets?

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Disgacefull on 10:33 - Jul 12 with 4000 viewsDalenet

Disgacefull on 10:11 - Jul 12 by ncfc_chalky

Was the fans that came through the door the same ones that rushed the gates to get in without tickets?

Yep. We know what has happened when things like that occur. How did they get that far - there were already hundreds of police officers acting as a barrier. Just don't understand the mentality. Having said that, there is no excuse for laying into the idiot on the floor like that.

It said on the news that the area reserved for wheel chair supporters was occupied by these people and it took until half time to clear them out. So that means disabled fans with tickets missed out. A night to be proud as a nation marred by a few people who don't understand that living in a democracy means you have to follow rules. Just damages our reputation with UEFA.

Anyway onto Dale. Hoping for good news every day this week
Disgacefull on 10:34 - Jul 12 with 3991 viewsmikehunt

Well, here they all are on film. If they aren’t all arrested and an example made of then there is no hope left. They’re probably all in the police force anyhow.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Disgacefull on 13:20 - Jul 12 with 3653 viewsBucketBstard

Who the feck were they attacking and why? What a disgusting spectacle.
Surely anybody involved in that would be hugely embarassed by their behaviour.
Absolutely no reason for violence last night
Disgacefull on 13:38 - Jul 12 with 3588 viewsNigeriamark

Disgacefull on 13:20 - Jul 12 by BucketBstard

I think it was Italian fans. Also these idiots live in a different world. Rather than be embarrassed, they'll be showing their like-minded mates these clips as a badge defending English honour
Disgacefull on 13:39 - Jul 12 with 3581 viewsRotherhamDale

Disgacefull on 10:34 - Jul 12 by mikehunt

Well, here they all are on film. If they aren’t all arrested and an example made of then there is no hope left. They’re probably all in the police force anyhow.

All in the police force...

Wow...

Possession with progression.

Login to get fewer ads

Disgacefull on 13:52 - Jul 12 with 3527 viewsTVOS1907

Disgacefull on 13:20 - Jul 12 by BucketBstard

Wasn't it ticketless people who had broken through the outside barriers then trying to break through the gates into the stadium?

I think those with their backs to the camera were genuine ticket holders already in the ground, who were telling those attempting to break in to "do one"!

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Disgacefull on 15:10 - Jul 12 with 3371 viewsmikehunt

Disgacefull on 13:39 - Jul 12 by RotherhamDale

All in the police force...

Wow...

A somewhat old fashioned view point, I grant you. So perhaps not all of them, then.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2021 15:24]

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Disgacefull on 15:37 - Jul 12 with 3294 viewsncfc_chalky

Disgacefull on 13:52 - Jul 12 by TVOS1907

Wasn't it ticketless people who had broken through the outside barriers then trying to break through the gates into the stadium?

I think those with their backs to the camera were genuine ticket holders already in the ground, who were telling those attempting to break in to "do one"!

That's what I was thinking as well,ticketless fans barging in and fans on the inside thinking that it may be opposition fans charging and it was never going to end well

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Disgacefull on 16:41 - Jul 12 with 3140 viewssxdale

Got to say if I had paid £100's to get a ticket and some no scumbag tries to barge their way in for nowt then I would give em a right good tvvating
Disgacefull on 17:06 - Jul 12 with 3080 viewsDaleiLama

From a mate

'A guy I used to work with managed to get to all 3 knockout matches at Wembley.

He said the atmosphere was brilliant for Germany and Denmark -proper fans from around the country.

He said you could tell 5 hours before kick off last night it was a totally different atmosphere. Lots of boneheads jumped on the bandwagon. Poor security at Wembley with no frisking and minimal ticket checking. Quite a few cases he saw of two people getting through turnstiles on one ticket'

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Disgacefull on 19:34 - Jul 12 with 2874 viewsnordenblue

Disgacefull on 13:38 - Jul 12 by Nigeriamark

I think it was Italian fans. Also these idiots live in a different world. Rather than be embarrassed, they'll be showing their like-minded mates these clips as a badge defending English honour

It was ticketless England fans trying to push through the gates, greeted by fellow England fans punching ten bells of shit out of them, some logic somewhere in all that, set of absolute bell ends
[Post edited 12 Jul 2021 21:56]
Disgacefull on 20:22 - Jul 12 with 2782 viewsblackdogblue

Just looking at the news on line & an article in the mail on this…

Robbery, people who sneaked in sat in ticket holders seats & the video is terrible….

Hope the Police do their job, find them & send them & the racists to prison where they belong…

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Disgacefull on 17:28 - Jul 13 with 2247 viewsDalenet

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57823364

And UEFA have now announced a special investigation into the security breaches and fan behaviour at Wembley at the final. If Boris thinks we have any chance of getting support for a World Cup bid for 2030, I'd think again

Oh and I see that Lando Norris (Formula One driver) was mugged in the Wembley car park too and watch stolen. More great PR
[Post edited 13 Jul 2021 17:34]
Disgacefull on 18:21 - Jul 13 with 2130 viewsDaleFan7

Disgacefull on 17:28 - Jul 13 by Dalenet

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57823364

And UEFA have now announced a special investigation into the security breaches and fan behaviour at Wembley at the final. If Boris thinks we have any chance of getting support for a World Cup bid for 2030, I'd think again

Oh and I see that Lando Norris (Formula One driver) was mugged in the Wembley car park too and watch stolen. More great PR
[Post edited 13 Jul 2021 17:34]

You'd think so but then again they've given it to a country where it is still illegal to be gay, women have to have permission from their 'male guardian' to travel to another country and around 6,000 people have died building the stadiums.

Boris will just need to get his cheque book out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024