Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something worth supporting 11:39 - Jun 16 with 3290 viewsD_Alien

Would be good to see the club acknowledge this too, with something appropriate at the finishing line? Good publicity for us, as well as the cause

https://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/2/news-headlines/141455/former-so

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Something worth supporting on 12:56 - Jun 16 with 3154 viewsLeeBrookfield

It would be great if the club did something but to be frank, I don't think they can arrange a piss up in a brewery at the minute, particularly how bad our media team have been at communicating this last few seasons.
Something worth supporting on 13:25 - Jun 16 with 3109 viewsD_Alien

Something worth supporting on 12:56 - Jun 16 by LeeBrookfield

It would be great if the club did something but to be frank, I don't think they can arrange a piss up in a brewery at the minute, particularly how bad our media team have been at communicating this last few seasons.

Needn't be anything involving much planning or expense?

Maybe just a representative from the club on hand to welcome Nathan as he completes his final run. No doubt there'll be photos taken so to not have someone there from the club might actually create a negative. A signed shirt for auction to the charity thrown in, perhaps?

The only issue i could see would be if the date/time of his finish were subject to change, but if someone got in touch with him that could be easily offset

Something worth supporting on 13:54 - Jun 16 with 3042 viewsAtThePeake

Nathan was on at the start of the last episode of the podcast. Hopefully we make him feel as welcome as Port Vale did:

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 48 10th Jun 2021 10:04
With more important Dale episodes around the corner, we thought we'd take a look at some actual football by previewing Euro 2020. 0

Tangled up in blue.

Something worth supporting on 14:58 - Jun 16 with 2954 viewsDalenet

Something worth supporting on 13:25 - Jun 16 by D_Alien

Needn't be anything involving much planning or expense?

Maybe just a representative from the club on hand to welcome Nathan as he completes his final run. No doubt there'll be photos taken so to not have someone there from the club might actually create a negative. A signed shirt for auction to the charity thrown in, perhaps?

The only issue i could see would be if the date/time of his finish were subject to change, but if someone got in touch with him that could be easily offset

Doesn't it say that Andy Burnham will be there to see him back? I am sure the club would want to be involved in that publicity. DB could even give him a SC as he did with Tony Lloyd.
Something worth supporting on 16:03 - Jun 16 with 2868 viewsD_Alien

Something worth supporting on 14:58 - Jun 16 by Dalenet

Doesn't it say that Andy Burnham will be there to see him back? I am sure the club would want to be involved in that publicity. DB could even give him a SC as he did with Tony Lloyd.

Someone could offer Burnham a free ticket (he can buy his own SC if he's interested) but i'm not expecting it to be DB!

Something worth supporting on 18:03 - Jun 17 with 2558 viewsMorden

How did Bury get on his itenerary in 2020?
Something worth supporting on 12:36 - Jun 19 with 2265 viewsDalenet

Giving this a lift to encourage more donations
Something worth supporting on 15:35 - Jun 21 with 1998 viewsJames1980

Something worth supporting on 13:54 - Jun 16 by AtThePeake

Nathan was on at the start of the last episode of the podcast. Hopefully we make him feel as welcome as Port Vale did:

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 48 10th Jun 2021 10:04
With more important Dale episodes around the corner, we thought we'd take a look at some actual football by previewing Euro 2020. 0

Didn't Port Vale gave him and his family a tour of the stadium surely we could manage that at least.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Login to get fewer ads

Something worth supporting on 08:50 - Jun 26 with 1640 viewsJames1980

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Something worth supporting on 09:59 - Jun 26 with 1541 viewsDalenet

Nathan is a bit short of his fundraising target on this final day of his epic challenge. If you can make a donation I am sure he will appreciate it. Would be nice to get him over the line
Something worth supporting on 13:05 - Jun 26 with 1454 views100notout

Just short of £7k - a tremendous effort

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024